Friday, March 15, 2024

Tara Gregory: Daddy Issues

Continued from: Daddy's New Rules

**Warning - This story contains taboo, family-dynamic, BDSM content** 

Weeks had gone by under Daddy's new rules, living each day in my age regressed attire and trying my best to be a good girl. Last Sunday in the family room, Daddy wanted to "chat" about my former waitressing job at Hooters, a chat that involved his leather belt. This Sunday, I was sent to get a wooden spoon from the kitchen, as he wanted to "chat" about my time as a stripper.


My stomach churned with nervousness as I stepped into the room, my eyes fixed on the floor in front of me. 


For a little extra humiliation this week, Daddy left me in my socks and sandals, but the rest came off, almost fully naked in front of him as per our typical Sunday ritual. My cheeks flushed with shame as I obeyed his command, slowly peeling off my dress and panties. Then, I lowered myself over his lap as Daddy readied the wooden spoon. 

"Do you understand why this had to happen, Tara?" he asked, his voice gentle but firm. 


I sniffed and nodded, unable to speak through my sobs. I knew that my behaviour as a stripper had been wrong, and that Daddy was only trying to help me become a better person. I would have about thirty-five minutes to think about it too, while I faced the corner of the room in shame. 


This was just any given Sunday around here, under Daddy's roof. If it wasn't me in the corner sobbing, it would be my mother when she disobeyed or messed up. 

As the weeks continued to fall from the calendar, I found myself growing closer to Daddy than ever before. He was always there for me, offering guidance and support whenever I needed it. And while our initial relationship may have started out as one of domination and submission, it had evolved into something much deeper - a bond built on trust, respect, and love. 

One evening, as we sat together in the living room, I felt a sudden urge to climb into Daddy's lap. Without thinking twice, I scooted over to him and nestled myself against his chest, wrapping my arms around his neck. 


"What's gotten into you today, little one?" Daddy asked, his voice filled with amusement.

"I don't know," I replied softly, nuzzling my face into the crook of his neck. "I just want to be close to you, Daddy." 

He chuckled and stroked my hair gently, his fingers running though the silky strands. "That's okay, sweetheart," he murmured. "You can always come to me when you need some extra love and attention."

I felt a sudden surge of boldness coursing through my veins. I had been growing increasingly affectionate towards Daddy in recent weeks. Mom wasn't here, she went to the neighbours' for wine and cards, it was the perfect opportunity. Tonight, I wanted to take things one step further. 

Scurrying to straddle him, I pressed my lips against his, closing my eyes as I savoured the feeling of his warm mouth against mine. At first, he seemed surprised by my actions, but then he responded eagerly, his tongue slipping between my lips to explore my mouth thoroughly. 


Pulling away from his kiss, I looked up at Daddy with wide eyes, unsure of how he would react to my bold advances. But instead of scolding me, he simply smiled up at me affectionately, his eyes filled with desire. 

"You're getting to be quite the little minx, aren't you?" he teased, his voice low and husky. 

I blushed and giggled, feeling embarrassed but also excited by his words. "I guess I am, Daddy," I admitted shyly. 

With that, Daddy pulled me in for another kiss, his hands roaming all over my body possessively. I moaned softly as he nipped at my neck, his touch sending waves of pleasure gusting through me. 


I found myself feeling more alive than ever before, I had never experienced anything like this - the combination of love, lust and submission was intoxicating, and I wanted nothing more than to stay in Daddy's arms forever.

I whispered tentatively. "Daddy?" Could I please change into something a bit more comfortable? I promise it will still be 'little'." I blushed, feeling suddenly shy. 

To my surprise, he laughed heartily. "Of course it's okay, princess. Go ahead and change." 

Grinning wickedly, I hopped off his lap and hurried to my dresser, searching for a skimpy little outfit I had envisioned. Soon enough, I emerged wearing nothing but a pink pair of booty shorts and matching bra. 


Daddy's eyes widened appreciatively as I approached him, and he held out his arms invitingly. "Come here, baby girl," he purred. 


Giggling, I climbed onto his lap again, straddling him and pressing my tits against his chest. His hands roamed over my body, claiming me, stroking my thighs and cupping my breasts as I softly moaned. 

"You look good like this," he hissed, his voice thick with desire. "So beautiful and innocent, yet so dirty and depraved, aren't you?" 

I whimpered as he tweaked my nipples roughly, my hips bucking against his in search of friction. "Please Daddy!!" I begged, "I need you inside me!" I could feel his raging erection through his pants, that I was trying desperately to grind my pussy against. Daddy's cock felt huge! 

With a groan, he complied, lifting me up into his arms and carrying me upstairs to his own bedroom. I felt like a princess being swept away by her knight in shining armour. The thought of sharing his bed - the same bed where he slept with my mother every night - sent a thrill of vengeance and excitement through me.  


I rode him wildly, like a 20-year-old who used to be a stripper. My poor mother won't be able to compete with this, with my youthful tight snatch and my gorgeous, juicy body.


"Is this how Mommy does it? Do I fuck good, Daddy?" 


Daddy groaned at my words, my pace quickening as I drove into him even harder. His cock was in-fact huge! Almost painfully so, for my little, innocent pussy. 

He reached down and pinched my clit, sending me hurtling over the edge of orgasm. I screamed out "Daaaaaddddddieeee" as my body shook with pleasure and he followed soon after, his release flooding inside me.

As we lay there, panting and spent, I knew that this was only the beginning. From now on, I would belong to Daddy - body and soul. 

I found something in my Mother's closet to put on, just to add insult to her unbeknownst injury. I think they used to call these things negligees. I threw it around my shoulders like a royal cape. A sinister smile tugged at the corners of my lips. From this moment forward, there was a new fuckin' queen bee in this house! 



Tara Gregory 💋

Continued in: The OG's

To go directly to the continuation of Tara Gregory, please follow this link: Long live the Queen





 








 









2 comments:

juliesp said...

Ohhhh.... Daddy FUCKED me!

Mistress Andrea said...

I think it was the other way around. I think that little sniper fucked him! She's got him wrapped around her little finger now.

Tyler Scott

Continued from:  Choose your own Adventure Of the many fetish models I have encountered over the years, was there anyone more darling and ad...