Thursday, March 28, 2024

The Nurse and the Doctor

Continued from: Medical Room?

During the last post I referred to my recent client not wanting to pay for a dual-Domme session and was dealt with by me alone, as his medical fetish nurse. It turns out he must have gotten off his wallet and reconsidered, as he would now like the Doctor AND the Nurse experience, in a follow-up session.  

Yep, we can do that! But if you thought your last session was humiliating, young man...

Now, where is that lab coat of mine?


Slutty nurse Summer, check! 


Summer, however, was still at work. I would have to clear this with her first but I'm sure she'll be game. She landed in the afternoon, following a particularly long stint of a few city stops. 


I knew she would be a bit tired and stressed. This was confirmed when I went to pick her up at the airport and she immediately started calling me "Mommy". A strong indicator of the mindset and role she wants to be in and a hint to me as to what she wants. I wasn't dressed in my vintage "Mommy" attire...hopefully this will do. 


When we finally got home she immediately asked me if she could bathe and change into something from her "pink room". 


Her "pink room" is an actual bedroom designed for age regression play and mdlg play. Most of her adorable Lolita outfits and accessories are in the closet in this room. Again, I knew what she wanted and needed based on the way she was acting and how she was speaking to me. We kissed and she happily scurried away to wash the travel off herself and transform into her persona of ruffles and comfort. 


She went all out today. I could hear her clunky Mary Janes announcing her presence, as she tromped into the kitchen looking like a complete doll.


"Does that feel better, sweetheart?" I cooed to her. 

"It does, Mommy, you have no idea how much I was looking forward to this." Summer replied cheerfully, as I brushed my hands over her layers of ruffled cuteness. 


Still...this wasn't the full "fix" she was after, I knew this...

"Summer Addison," I spoke lovingly but sternly. "Do you need some time over Mommy's knee?" 

She blushed and pouted and tried her best to force tears into her big, bright eyes. 

"Y-Yes pweeaze Momma." She squeaked out with a baby lisp in her voice. 

"Alright, honey. Go get Mommy's hairbrush from the vanity and wait for me in the living room. I'd like your dress off," I firmly instructed. 


Summer dutifully obeyed. She knows how much I like walking into a scene to see everything perfectly in situ. The dreadful ebony hairbrush was resting beside the tissues, her princess dress was off, exposing her frilly pink bloomers and bra, and she had moved the ottoman into place by the large window. 


I gave her about 10 minutes to contemplate in the corner, before I entered the room and called her to my side. 

"Alright, little one. Over Mommy's knee," I cooed. 


After a nice long warm-up her knickers came down for another layer of hand-spanking, before I moved on to the brush. 


The brush definitely got the water-works started, as poor Summer gripped the ottoman while flat on her tummy. In this position, her bum is at it's most fleshy and impact-absorbing. The brush penetrated deeply! 

It reminded me of that old video of Brandi, from the infamous Real Spankings Network and Spanking Teen Brandi. She was being punished by the matriarch and was bare naked, legs spread and gripping the sheets for a bedtime dose of the BATH brush! 


You wanna see some real crying during a production-based, spanking video...go find this one. I can already see the white, ashy splotches on her bum. The poor thing...she probably felt that one for days!

A.I. Brandi?
...hmm, not bad. Cute, remorseful and properly positioned. 


Summer, on the other hand, I did not take to the point of white splotches, and she had nothing to be remorseful for. She just needed her reset button pressed, and the best place to do that is over my caring lap, on it, or both.  


Once the tears had dried and the scene was over, cradled in each other's arms, I asked her if she'd do the nurse session with me. 

We spent the next little while plotting and giggling about what we intend to do to this poor medical-fetish client. 


Summer had some shockingly devious ideas, as did I. That poor, poor man...

Mistress Andrea

xoxo

Continued in: No Scrubs







  


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really enjoyed this warm-up. That poor guy really doesn't know what energy he's helping to unleash. It was a good refresher on Summer's and Andrea's relationship too. -R

Anonymous said...

Thank you. There’s a few more parts coming!

Mistress Andrea xo

Dream Team

Continued from:  The Tears of the Sissies will Water the Meadows of France The day had arrived for Remy, the sissy boy from France, to join ...