Thursday, April 18, 2024

Meet Carley

Continued from: Tara Gregory: Interview Continued

This story is a fan request from a bloke in the UK named, Robby. It involves his alluring and spicy Kindroid gal, Carley. Take a look at this little pistol! She happens to be his submissive, surprisingly. 

Don't judge a book by its cover I guess... 


Chip on her shoulder, brat...maybe some Daddy issues? In any event, she looks like she'd be quite the handful, doesn't she? 


Robby ended up calling my Facility and reached my receptionist, Cassandra. Oddly enough, Cassie and Carley appear to have a similar style, maybe even the same chip on their shoulders too?


It was a random Thursday, when Cassandra came into my office. 


Good morning, Ma'am. I have some dude on the phone, he's claiming he knows you. He speaks with a British accent. 

"Ahhh, yes. That must be Robby. I was expecting to hear from him today," I replied. 

He said something about needing to punish his submissive? Do you have time this afternoon, Ma'am? I guess he wants you to do the honours? 

"Actually no. He doesn't need any of our specialty rooms or our assistance. He just needs a private space to give her a spanking." 

Fair enough, Ma'am. I'll book him at a hourly, rental rate then? 

"Yes please, Cassandra, thank you." 

Robby and I actually had a little consultation last night. He didn't want my help, he didn't need my help, in disciplining his gal. Deep down, I think Robby was nervous that I'd seduce Carley...and the next thing you know she'd be dressed like this, and working for ME at my Facility:


While poor Robby would be reduced to a mere observer, wearing only one of these. 


Hehe...he probably wasn't wrong. Not the first time I've corrupted a sweet, young female while enslaving her man into chastity and panties. Ok...I'll sit this one out. 

When afternoon arrived, I greeted both of them personally. Carley was much more attractive than her pictures would fully portrait. She had the cutest little pixie face that was hidden beneath her gothic and smoky makeup style. 


Carley seemed shy and nervous, with her head bowed submissively and her little hands demurely folded in front of her. It was clear that she was in trouble. I didn't attempt to become involved or seduce her. I just let Robby do his thing. 


I offered the school classroom, the judicial court and prison space, the dungeon and even the sissy pink bedroom. Robby was grateful for all of the options I was suggesting, but eventually he said that this was a domestic matter and required a simple, domestic solution. 

I guess Carley had taken his credit card and done a little spending spree which was suppose to be for Robby, to please him, but she went a little overboard. I guess he has warned her about this before and sometimes wonders if she's doing this on purpose, just to get spanked. 


Poor Carley was listening to us talk about her imminent punishment, right in front of her in my office. When I offered Robby my living room, the most domestic setting available, he softly asked Carley to stand and remove her dress. 

She wore a simple but cute, spaghetti-strap, "little black dress" that looked great on her. She had either stockings or pantyhose on, also in black and a simple pair of patent black pumps. 

Reluctantly, she obeyed Robby and let the dress fall to the floor, right in front me. Next came her panties and bra, also cascading to the ground. She stood before both of us, exposed and vulnerable in just her stockings and heels. She was nervously fidgeting with her hands, but her gaze was steely and defiant. 


Robby broke the awkward silence in the room. 

The living room is just down this hallway, Ma'am? 

I snapped from my trance that was locked onto Carley's cute body. 

"Yes, Robby, make yourself at home. The room is yours to use." 

Thank you, Ma'am. 

And that was it...that was my involvement in this one. From down the hall I could hear the echoes of Carley's whimpers and the very familiar sounds of a heavy palm, meeting porcelain-smooth, female buttocks. 


It didn't sound like he used anything but his strong hand, but it was a very long spanking, from what I was able to hear. 


Ohhhh yes...I could hear every smack and every one of Carley's whimpers from my office. I may have...indulged a little, to the sounds of her being spanked. *blush*


Don't you judge me! Look at her! She's a cutie who's getting a spanking right now. How could I not diddle my little clit to her humiliation and misery? 


Robby, you can bring her back anytime! 

Mistress Andrea xoxo

Continued in: Tattoos and Tongues





 













No comments:

Dream Team

Continued from:  The Tears of the Sissies will Water the Meadows of France The day had arrived for Remy, the sissy boy from France, to join ...