Thursday, April 4, 2024

The Perfect Lubricant

Continued from: No Scrubs

Grabbing hold of his upper arm, I guided this silly man out of Mistress Andrea's office and down the hallway to our dedicated medical playroom. The padlock on his chastity cage jingled, as my heels clacked against the tile, each step resonating through my body. I could feel my nipples harden underneath the latex of my uniform, as I anticipated the session ahead. 


Once inside, I directed him to the waiting examination chair, its straps and restraints glinting menacingly under the harsh fluorescent lights. With a shaky breath, he lowered himself onto the cool surface as I sat on the nearby toilet and explained his fate.


I took a moment to explore my latex-clad body, as his cock twitched in the metal bars of his cock prison. I felt so sexy and in control! 

Placing a hand on his shoulder, I leaned down and whispered in his ear. "You're such a good boy for taking your punishment so well. Now it's time for your first enema."


I could feel his entire body tense as I reached for the lubricant, squeezing a generous amount onto my latex-gloved fingers. I slowly slipped my index finger past his tight ring, working it in and out to loosen him up. He let out a desperate moan as I stretched him open, the sensation both pleasurable and terrifying. My other hand picked up the nozzle of the enema bag, cold and unforgiving in my grasp. 

Once the nozzle was inside him and he was fully restrained to the chair, the door flung open and the "Doctor" entered the room. Her stiletto heels clacked on the tile floor, drawing his tear-filled gaze away from my gloved hand. 


Mistress strode over to us, her eyes lingering on the sight of his vulnerable form spread out before me. With a flick of her wrist, she turned on the valve, releasing the flow of soapy water into the nozzle. I pushed it deeper inside his anus, watching as it slowly disappeared inside him. 

After he had endured the indignities of the two enemas, Mistress and I returned to the room to find him seated on the toilet in shame. Sweat was dripping down his back as much as it was for me, as I adjusted my slutty nurse costume that clung to me like a second skin. 

Mistress handed me a clinical and frightening looking, ribbed prostate massager. Yikes!


She ripped open a fresh condom that was pink in colour, and expertly rolled it over his metal chastity cage. It looked so pitiful, trapped there and now encased in a reservoir of pink latex. I giggled, feeling a surge of power course through me.

With a cruel smirk, I pressed the sterile toy into his loosened entrance, watching as the ribs slowly slid inch by inch inside him. He pleaded and begged with us..."no, no please! Not like this!" He mewled. 

 
I twisted the wand and gently rocked it, searching for that elusive bundle of nerves. I applied more pressure to his prostate, using short, rapid movements. His breath hitched in his throat as small dribbles of cum started to leak from his cock cage and collect into the condom. 

"Good job, Nurse Summer," Mistress intervened. "That will work perfectly as lubricant." 

Work perfectly? I thought to myself. Work for what..?

Watching Mistress take control was like witnessing a work of art come to life. She removed the pink condom from his chastity cage, his cum pooling inside it. She held up the results of his humiliation, dangling it before his face and teasing him. 

He watched in horror, as she used the collected results of his anal-milking, to lubricate the large strap-on she was now wearing, before bending him over like a bitch. 


The head of her strap-on brushed against his already abused hole, coated with his own jizz. He whimpered and begged her not to fuck him (no safeword spoken btw). But the Doctor was relentless. With a single, powerful thrust, she impaled him. 

She set a brutal pace, fucking him mercilessly as he writhed and whimpered. I put my hand over his mouth to shut him up. His muffled screams filled the air, mixing with the slap of leather against flesh and the wet sounds of penetration. 


Mistress finally removed herself from his ravaged ass. He collapsed on the table, panting and sobbing. I helped him to stand, steadying him on his wobbly legs. 

"Now, it's time for the final stage of your treatment, young man," Mistress purred, gesturing to the medical treadmill that was in the room, complete with an anal hitching post. (You can read more about what this is, here: Treadmill with anal post

I don't think we could have fit any more humiliation and vulnerability into the scene, but somehow we managed to. His cock cage was never removed...



AI Summer and Mistress Andrea 
xoxo



 





 





2 comments:

JenniferJc said...

What a wonderful account of a male receiving a perfect punishment

Mistress Andrea said...

Silly boys, right?
The medical fetish room will stay open at my Facility in the event anyone has any suggestions or scenes they would like to see in future.

Choose your own Adventure

Continued from:  Les Misérables Our previous school scene ended with poor Remy, our French foreign exchange student, dressed fully as a scho...