Wednesday, August 7, 2024

Glitter and Gold

Continued from: A Rose by any other Name

We haven't seen or heard from Russ and Sarah Jane in awhile. I thought I would reach out in my own unique way. She wrote about that morning. Mistress Andrea xo

A Sarah Jane story

As I wandered into the kitchen, the morning sunlight dancing across the countertops, I couldn't help but feel a sense of anticipation. My little gingham dress, baby blue with ruffles and puffy sleeves, rustled with each tippy-toe movement, its childish charm a stark contrast to my age. White socks added a touch of innocence to my overall ensemble, while ringlet pigtails bounced with each step, framing my face with an air of sweetness. 


Clutched in my hand was a mysterious parcel, wrapped in golden paper and adorned with a silver bow. Alongside it, an envelope bearing the familiar crest of Mistress Andrea's "Facility". Daddy, engrossed in a book, looked up as I approached, curiosity etching lines on his face. "What's all that, baby girl?" he asked, his tone measured.


I flashed him a mischievous grin, tearing into the present to reveal a vision of elegance within. Gasps escaped my lips as I lifted out an exquisite evening gown in lavender silk, accompanied by opera gloves, sky-high heels, stockings and the most decadent pair of lace panties. A smile tugged at my lips as I read the details of the card.

"Daddy, I need to speak with you about something. May I use my big-girl words?" I ventured, trying to contain the excitement in my voice. "I received an invitation, Daddy...to...to a rather unique party." 

I held out my little hand, showing Daddy the choker that accompanied the elegant gown and accessories. 


"Tell me more, little one," he coaxed, his words dripping with concern and curiosity. I hesitated, unsure how to articulate the jumble of emotions swirling within me. But Daddy knew me too well, he sensed the thrill of humiliation coursing through my veins. 

"It's a golden shower party, Daddy," I finally confessed, the words tumbling out in a rush. "A night of being pissed on and horribly degraded..." I trailed off. 

As I awaited Daddy's response, my gaze drifted to my current attire - the adult woman, trapped in a sea of ruffles and pastels. How delightfully thrilling then, to envision myself transformed, adorned in the lavish finery contained in that box. Since Daddy hadn't said anything yet, I went for it...

"Daddy, may I wear the pretty dress to the party, and be pissed on by random men and women?"

When I crawled onto his lap to straddle him and start begging in a baby voice, he simply sighed and nodded in the affirmative. 


I bounced up and down on Daddy's lap, my pigtails flopping wildly as I squealed with excitement. The silly, childish gesture was a familiar comfort, one that never failed to bring a smile to Daddy's face. My little knee socks kicked out in joyful abandon and I snuggled in closer. 


In gratitude, I dropped to my knees, my face inches from his bulge. Without hesitation I reached for his waistband, freeing his erect cock from its confines. My lips parted, eager to shower him with affection, as I took him deep into my throat.


Before long, with a muffled groan, he surrendered to my mouth, spilling his cum into the back of my throat and into my tummy. I savoured every drop, a reward for my enthusiasm. I snapped to attention, my arms at my sides as I dipped into a dainty curtsy, an ingrained habit honed from countless sessions of submission. 

"Thank you, Daddy," I murmured, "for the gift of your cum and allowing me to attend the party." 

I stood before Daddy, quivering with excitement as he spoke. 

"And when the random men and women have finished relieving themselves on you and in you, will you be thanking them properly too?"

My cheeks flushed with embarrassment and shame as I nodded my head vigorously. The thought of those strangers' hot urine splashing against my body, cascading over my face and hair, was making me sickened with wonderful butterflies. 

"Yes, Daddy," I whispered, my voice trembling with the weight of submission. "I'll thank every last one of them for pissing on me."


 
Sarah Jane 💟

Continued in: Across the Pond
 

 








No comments:

Tucked In by "Mommy"

Continued from:  A Special Bedtime for Russell A Sarah Jane story  "Now, be a good girl and bring the plug and lubricant to Mommy,"...