Tuesday, September 3, 2024

The Stuffie or the Whip?

Continued from: That's my little girl!

I stirred awake from my nap, blinking sleepily as my eyes adjusted to the dim light filtering through the nursery curtains. Beside me, Mandy lay curled up, her chest rising and falling gently with each breath. I propped myself up on one elbow, gazing down at her peaceful face. 


Unable to resist, I leaned in, pressing a soft kiss to her lips. Mandy's eyes fluttered open, a smile spreading across her face as she returned the kiss with growing enthusiasm. Our lips parted, tongues tangling together as our hands began to roam. I traced my fingers along Mandy's curves, reveling in the smoothness of her bare pussy. Mandy mirrored my movement, slipping her hand between my thighs to cup my needy cunt. 

We knew we shouldn't be doing this, that Daddy would be upset if he caught us playing without permission. But the temptation was too great to resist. I slid my fingers inside Mandy who was already wet and eager. She whimpered against my mouth as I circled her clit, her own fingers now banging my pussy vigorously. 

We rocked together, careful to keep our moans soft, our breath coming faster as pleasure built. Just as I felt Mandy beginning to tighten around my fingers, the sound of heavy footsteps in the hall made us freeze. We broke apart, hearts pounding, quickly pulling the blankets up to cover ourselves. 

Daddy stood, peeking in to check on his sleeping angels. Seeing us still and quiet, he smiled softly before closing the door once more. Mandy and I looked at each other, chests heaving, our bodies thrumming with unspent desire. Knowing we had narrowly avoided a punishment spanking only heightened our arousal. 

But we knew we had to be good girls and ask Daddy's permission before cumming. With a final, lingering kiss, we both got up and headed for my princess wardrobe. 


Our socked feet padded softly on the plush carpet, as we tiptoed over to the array of pastels and ruffles. We selected the most darling and babyish outfits we could find. I slipped into a baby blue organza dress with knee socks and baby blue heels. 


Beside me, Mandy donned a similar dress in baby pink and white, pairing it with white stockings and pink Mary Janes. We helped each other with our hair, twisting our locks in high pigtails secured with matching ribbons. 


As we turned to face each other, taking in our appearances, a wave of profound humiliation washed over me. Here we were, grown women - a 45-year-old soccer mom and nurse, and a 40-year-old corporate manger - dressed like toddlers ready for a tea party. 

The degradation of being reduced to little girls, subject to Daddy's whims and rules, sparked a twisted excitement with me. We looked absurd, but that was precisely the point. In this world, we were no longer powerful, independent women - we were Daddy's obedient little girls. 

As he entered the nursery, his eyes glinting with dark amusement as he took of his pants, freeing his already hardening cock. Mandy and I got down on our knees, his full erection now right in front of our faces. I showed Mandy our ritual that Daddy and I enjoy together, by asking sweetly first, "may I please suck your cock, Daddy?" 

He smiled and nodded in the affirmative. 

"Thank you, Daddy," comes next, followed by a kiss to the tip of his penis. I have to do this every time, before I am permitted to take him into my mouth. 


Daddy took my pigtails and slid his cock into my mouth, aiming for the back of my throat. Almost immediately, I began to gag and choke as I bobbed my head with appreciative enthusiasm. He fucked Mandy's throat for a bit, before finally returning to me and unloading into my mouth. 


Thick ropes of hot, salty cum flooded my cheeks and throat, I swallowed reflexively, but wanted to save some for Mandy too. As Daddy pulled out, I turned to her, leaning in close until our lips met in a passionate, cum-filled kiss. I looked up at Daddy with big eyes. "Thank you for your cum, Daddy," I whispered reverently, another of my rituals I must perform to avoid punishment.

Daddy led us out of the room and to a small alcove off the main living area, his large hand engulfing my little satin gloved-hand as he guided me forward. Mandy followed closely behind, her baby pink dress swishing with each step. As we entered the cozy space, Daddy gestured towards a window table nestled against the wall. My eyes widened as I took in the scene before me - a plush pink teddy bear resting innocently beside a viscous looking flogger. 


The contrast between the two objects was jarring, each representing a vastly different path for our day. 


As I stared at the whip, my mind drifted back to our last intense scene in the basement dungeon. The memory flooded my senses - the cool air against my naked skin, the rough texture of unfinished floors beneath my palms, as Daddy had me on all fours. His strong hands gripping my hips, his thick cock thrusting into me from behind with relentless force. 


And then, the ultimate degradation - Daddy grabbing my hair, forcing my face into Mandy's bare ass cheeks, making me inhale her musky scent as he fucked me from behind. The sheer filthiness of it all had pushed me to new heights of arousal, my body convulsing with a shameful orgasm as my nose rested on Mandy's asshole. 

With that vivid memory fresh in my mind, I reached for the whip without a second thought. Beside me, Mandy did the same, her fingers wrapping around the braided leather handle. We exchanged a knowing glance, a silent acknowledgement of our shared desires and darker interests. 

Together, we turned to face Daddy, presenting the whip in our outstretched palms as we set it ceremoniously on a decorative satin ottoman. Shoulder to shoulder, we bowed our heads and sank to our knees on the plush carpet, our pigtails falling forward as we assumed a position of sex slaves. 


I spoke softly, my voice trembling with a mixture of nervousness and anticipation. "We have made our choice, Sir." I paused, taking a deep breath and gripping Mandy's hand into mine. "Both Mandy and I have chosen the whip, Sir. Please, Sir...will you take us to the basement dungeon?" 

"Very well, you two sluts" he growled, quickly adopting the abrasive persona of "Sir", rather than "Daddy". 

"Strip!" 

His final command left no question as to what our afternoon and evening would involve.



Stay tuned!

Sarah Jane 💟

Continued in: My Little Ponies








 

No comments:

Tucked In by "Mommy"

Continued from:  A Special Bedtime for Russell A Sarah Jane story  "Now, be a good girl and bring the plug and lubricant to Mommy,"...