Saturday, April 1, 2023

Sarah and Russell return

Continued from: And the winner is...

A post from slave sarah

It had been quite some time since that first session with Russell, where he whipped me and used all three of my fuck-holes. Even now, as I sit here and type this between my zoom meetings, the memories of that afternoon have my panties soaked. 

The good news is, we have been texting (sexting) ever since, he is training me and developing me into exactly what he wants. I am to be his whore, his personal slut, one step above an inflatable sex doll, and I absolutely love it!


I have never met a man more thorough than Russell, who I now only address as Master or Sir. His attention to detail always keeps me on my toes, both literally and figuratively. I have structure in my life now, rules to follow and severe consequences for misbehaviour. My nails and toes are always done, baby pink, by Master's request. I also find myself wearing hosiery more often, with high heels, and I now favour dresses and skirts to pants. 

He has me on a strict orgasm diet. I am not to masturbate without his permission and can definitely not cum without his permission. This has been frustrating at times, but I'm more or less walking around in a constant state of arousal 24/7...which is exactly how Master wants me, absolutely begging for it. 

Over the past few months, since our first session together, I have learned positioning, expanded my wardrobe and impressed my Master through my own degrading obedience to him. He was ready to see me again and see to me he certainly did! Mistress Andrea is "making" me blog about it, to humiliate and degrade me even further. 

Here goes...

It was a Tuesday morning. Mistress greeted me when I arrived in my cute dress and pantyhose. Master ordered me to arrive this way, feminine and classy, always in heels. 


I had forgotten just how beautiful Mistress was and how well she commanded over me, without ever needing to say a word. She directed me toward that locker room which, through a large window, is visible to her kitchen. She told me to strip fully naked in the locker room, do my hair into a high-pony, then come find her. I was so embarrassed, yet each time she told me what to do my clit jumped and trembled in anticipation of her next command. 


I did as I was told and underwent the walk of shame from the lobby and into the locker room. The last time I was in this house, in the kitchen to be exact, I remember seeing some dreadfully humiliated man in there, dressed like a little girl and sitting on one of the benches. 

Now it was my turn, to maybe feel what that man had felt, a mixture of shame, anticipation and excitement, to be so exposed and publicly humiliated. I knew Mistress had a wife named Summer, who I have not yet met. As I began to strip naked I was praying she wasn't in the kitchen, watching me. It was bad enough to be naked in front of the stunning Mistress Andrea. 


I tiptoed out of the locker room, having seen Mistress in the kitchen through the glass. The tile was cold against my bare feet and was causing my nipples to harden. I padded my way over to Mistress and told her I was ready. I kept my eyes lowered in her presence, as Master had taught me, and only addressed her as Ma'am. 


She looked me up and down quickly, before inviting me to follow her upstairs. Master wanted me accessorized and kneeling for him and I guess Mistress was tasked to assist. 

With a snap and a point to the floor she had me kneeling. I think she was testing how sharp and well-trained I had become. I got into a kneel for her urgently, remembering to keep my eyes down, back arched and tits thrust out. I noticed first, on the coffee table, a collection of chain, heavy metal shackles and padlocks. My butterflies were raging at this point!


Mistress was gentle and remained quiet, as she drew each of my hands into hers, one by one, to apply the metal cuffs and click a padlock shut. My ankles too and finally a collar, all adorned with these stainless cuffs each of which got their own padlock. 

I liked the heavy weight feel of these shackles. It was making me feel more captive and more like a sex slave. 


The silence was broken when she asked me if Master had any preparations before this session that I had to do at home. My face burned with embarrassment, obviously Mistress knew what I was made to do. 

I responded to her with a little hesitation, not enough to get me struck or punished it would seem. 

"Yes Ma'am, I gave myself a soapy enema Ma'am, released it, then took a second clear-water one, as a rinse out." 

Fuck me! I was so humiliated, which only got worse when she suddenly asked me to present my asshole to her. 

I stood with urgency, sharp like a soldier coming to attention. Master and I had practiced and drilled all of this into me, I knew what was expected. I bent at the waist for Mistress and shamefully spread my ass cheeks open to present her my bare asshole. 


"Very smooth and pretty young lady, such a healthy and pink little pucker." Mistress then said. 

I died a little bit inside, it was so humiliating to hear her speak like this, so matter-of-factly about my butt hole! Sure enough my cunt was soaked, I couldn't help it. I hoped she didn't see. I held my spread position for her as she slathered a healthy amount of lubricant onto my asshole. I clenched from the cold sensation but Mistress told me to relax. She told me that Master wanted me plugged. 


Once was anus was stretched and full, I was snapped back to the floor with a point, once again into a kneel. Mistress told me to wait for Master then she clicked out of the room. I was alone with my thoughts. 

When Master eventually arrived I could feel my heart pounding out of my chest. He wasn't holding a whip or his belt, no toys or crops. I didn't know what to expect from this session but my pussy was burning with a deep ache.  


He attached a chain to my collar ring and simply told me to follow him. I was taken down to the basement to an area of the house I had never seen before. Some parts were dark, there was a slight dampness in the air but it was at least warm, even with my nakedness. 

He led me by the chain leash to a far corner of a stone-walled room, where I could see a cell. He produced a large key to unlock the heavy metal door, then told me to get inside. I whimpered in defeat but didn't protest. I tiptoed into this small space obediently.


I think it was like a shitty old linoleum floor. Whatever it was it was cold against my bum and when Master put me into a sit, the anal plug pressed deeper into my asshole. I couldn’t stop myself from groaning like a whore when I felt that plug violate my ass.


My shackles were all connected and locked together and I was put into a heavy duty, strict harness gag with a leather blindfold. The cell door creaked shut and I jumped when the lock ratted into place. 

"When I feel like fucking you in the ass, I'll be back..."

This was the last thing he said to me, before I was left alone in that three by three cell. Unable to see, drooling from my gag and clenching the anal plug with my pucker. 

And what was occupying my mind, in my captive solitude, was the hope that I'd soon be fucked in the ass. I may not look it, from the image above, but I was so freakin' excited!


slave sarah 

xo


Continued in: Toilet Sex











 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A welcomed return!
Will be watching for more of these two. And loved the inspection by Mistress Andrea.

Anonymous said...

Wonder how these stories will progress?

Mistress Andrea said...

Apologies for the delay. I had to wait before I could get sarah behind my computer to blog about her experience. She actually spent several days in a jail cell in my basement.

The Fetish Factory

Continued from:  Tyler Scott **Caution. This story contains intense CNC (consensual non consent) content told by our A.I. generated version ...