Monday, July 31, 2023

"Forced" Labour

Continued from: The Secretary

Russell's ultimate fantasy, ever since I've known him, is to play with two female submissives, either known to each other or complete strangers. Russ desires to dress the two of them as schoolgirls and watch them experience the shame, sounds and humiliations of being spanked together, or share in the boredom and embarrassment of corerntime. 


On the sexual side of things, he wants to spank, whip and humiliate the two ladies into "forced" lesbianism. He wants to see two straight women going down on each other in a 69, if it means they avoid another spanking. He actually wants to hear them beg for it, these straight women, degrading themselves even further and agreeing to dirty and demeaning sex acts. 

"Please Sir, PLEASE no more! I'll do what you say. I'll lick her asshole for you, just don't paddle me again!" 


I also happen to know that Russell has playful but deeply ingrained fetishes toward shapely female bums, elegant stockings and hosiery, and the look of powerful high heels with hosed feet in them. I guess you could say it would be the elegant look of a Flight Attendant, or maybe the stereotypical online image of a "slutty Secretary".


I giggled when it all dawned on me. Oh my...what have we done!? What a perfect storm.

By adding Bella to the mix, to help train Sarah Jane, the realization hit me that I have just laid Russell's kryptonite directly at his feet. These three aren't going to accomplish anything work related!


I'm sure he will start by encouraging Sarah and Bella to kiss on the lips while he watches. Bella doesn't need much motivating but I bet he would have told Sarah Jane that she would be spanked right in-front of Bella if she does not lock lips with her. 


The kiss would be hot to watch but short, as the two naughty Secretaries have deep-rooted ideas about their sexual orientations. They would disengage from each other, just as things were starting to get good. 

Russell encourages them to undress each other's bottoms. Skirt off, pants off. They would protest, both feeling embarrassed. 

One by one, Russ puts each woman over his knee while forcing the other to watch. He firmly "motivates" his two employees, reminding them that it's just sex with another girl, that it's no big deal. 


His strong hand does wonders over the thin protection of pantyhose. 

Pretty soon. Sarah Jane is kicking her little high heels and begging to kiss Bella. This time however, Russ wants her kissing Bella's perky little asshole.


The naughty Secretaries have been threatened with a caning, if they do not comply with their boss and tongue-fuck each other's bum holes. 


Eventually he would orchestrate the two to switch places, telling Bella to go down on Sarah Jane. She reluctantly and shamefully complies. She doesn't want to be caned.


He would likely do some bondage next. Bondage cuckqueaning that is. He wants Sarah Jane's tummy to flutter with butterflies of anticipation and jealously. She wouldn't know if he's just going to leave her there, hogtied, to listen, or if her holes would be used next. 



He'll do a lot of pussy-to-mouth with them. He'll want Sarah Jane to taste Bella on his cock too, and fully clean up her juices. She heard him fucking Bella from behind and the creamy snicker-snack noises of her wet pussy. 


Sarah knows where his dick has been! And now it's in her mouth as Bella is shackled up, gagged and positioned to watch. 


As the afternoon sun begins to creep through the large office windows, Russell is now fucking Sarah Jane in the ass. He wants to cum into her bowels and send her back to her desk with a squishy and sore bottom. He wants her to feel his cum, slowly ooze from her bum as she squirms and tries to clench her anus to hold it in, all while working away at her desk.


Bella was forced to watch her tits flop about and her deep guttural moaning, as Sarah Jane climaxed with Russell's cock up her ass. 

It was now mid-afternoon and the two women would have dressed and been sent back to their desks, nursing sore bums. In Sarah's case, more ways than one.

Mid-afternoon and not much has been accomplished. Fan sites have to be updated and commented on. Customers of Summer and Vanessa are bidding on their worn nylons and shoes. No one was monitoring the bids and closing sales. 

I was pissed!

Yes, Russell's kryptonite was placed directly into his hands and it was fully expected that Secretary sex would be occurring, but in moderation! Not all damn day. 

I called Russell down to the kitchen and confronted him about his "work productivity". He could tell I was genuinely annoyed with him. 


He had an irritating little grin on his face when I went through a list of daily deliverables and challenged him on whether or not they were done. He definitely needed to be brought down a peg or two!

Even though it has been close to a decade, he remembered my disciplinarian tone I used to use with him. I'm sure his stomach twisted in knots when I spoke.  

"Go wait for me in my office, you know where and how!" I barked at him, unexpectedly. 

He lowered his eyes like a scolded puppy and his voice cracked when he spoke. 

"Yes Ma'am." 

"I'll join you in thirty minutes. We need to have a little 'chat'."

He scurried off as I continued to stand in the kitchen with my arms crossed. 


Ohhhh he's in for it! 

Mistress Andrea

xoxo

Continued in: A Punishment Spanking








  

 

4 comments:

juliesp said...

Nice jiggle physics on the gifs! Love the mirror also!
I always feel like such a cow when my tits dangle. So embarrassing!

Mistress Andrea said...

Shall I ensure the ladyfolk who frequent The Facility are all fucked bare-breasted and facing a mirror, so they can witness their own embarrassment?

juliesp said...

Oh Gawd... yes...

Mistress Andrea said...

Russell is a little indisposed at the moment Miss Julie, but I'll be sure to inform him of the new protocol pertaining to the fucking of women at The Facility. Bare breasted and facing a mirror. I'll do the same if I'm strapping-on with Summer.

Cassandra tells me you were recently a client at our Farmhouse. How was your experience?

The Fetish Factory

Continued from:  Tyler Scott **Caution. This story contains intense CNC (consensual non consent) content told by our A.I. generated version ...