Wednesday, May 8, 2024

The Fetish Factory

Continued from: Tyler Scott

**Caution. This story contains intense CNC (consensual non consent) content told by our A.I. generated version of Tyler Scott**

The sound of the van's engine died away and the silence seemed to swallow me whole, as I lay helplessly bound and gagged in the cargo area of a panel van. The air outside was thick with the scent of damp earth and decay. I clung to handle that my wrists were bound to, my palms slick with sweat. A masked man sat in the driver's seat, his gaze expectant, a cruel smirk playing across his lips. His eyes were cold, calculating, like a snake assessing its prey. He opened the back hatch of the van and removed my bindings before gesturing to the entrance of an abandoned factory, a gaping maw that promised only darkness and pain. 


I stepped out of the van, my school uniform clinging to my body, momentarily preserving my innocence. The wind blew through the thin material, sending shivers down my spine. My mind raced, traying to think of an escape plan, anything to avoid the horrors that surely waited inside. But as I glanced around, I saw no chance of freedom, only endless kilometers of overgrown land and rusted machinery. Reluctantly, I followed my captor into this abandoned factory, into the belly of the beast. 


The corridors were narrow and dark, illuminated only by flickering fluorescent lights that cast eerie shadows on the walls. Water dripped steadily from the ceiling, forming small puddles that mirrored my own reflection - wide-eyed, pale and utterly terrified. My little Mary Janes clicked against the ground, each step echoing through the empty space.

Finally, we arrived at the main torture chamber of the factory. It was vast, cavernous even, with remnants of ancient piping and infrastructure. In the centre of the space stood some large, ominous apparatus, covered in shackles and buckling straps. My breath caught in my throat as I recognized the purpose of these hellish contraptions. To my left, I spotted a figure huddled in the corner, half-naked, covered in tattoos and shackled to the wall. 


Her raven hair was a stark contrast against her pale skin. Tears streamed down her face, tracing paths through the grime and dried semen that marred her pretty features. She looked like a broken angel, trapped and helpless amidst this nightmare. The sight of her, so defeated, was enough to bring fresh ones to my own eyes. Yet, in that moment, I also found a strange sense of solidarity. 

We exchanged silent promises of survival, before the bad man starting tearing and cutting my uniform away with a large knife. Each tearing sound and each cut to my bra and underwear was like a nail driven into a coffin, stripping me of any remaining dignity. 


Once I was fully exposed, I was dragged to a contraption affixed to the floor. He began to secure me in place. Every strap tightened felt like a new level of torment, my body contorted in a position designed for maximum access. My breasts dangled free, nipples hard from fear and goosebumps. 


As the final shackle secured my neck, I felt the cold metal of a ring-gag being forced between my teeth. My jaw protested at the sudden intrusion, stretching uncomfortably wide as the gag was tightened around my head. Saliva pooled in my mouth, drooling down my chin as I tried to adjust to the foreign object filling my orifice. The taste of leather and steel was overwhelming, a constant reminder of my current helplessness. 


My abductor towered over me, his penis standing at full attention. I could see the gleam of excitement in his eyes as he admired his two captives, knowing that we were completely at his mercy. Slowly, cruelly, he lowered himself toward me and lined up the head of his cock to my gaped mouth. With a swift movement, he thrust forward, impaling my throat on his penis. 


My eyes watered and my throat convulsed as he began to fuck my face without mercy. Each brutal stroke took me deeper, gagging me and causing stomach bile to wretch from my mouth and nose. The tears, mixed with his precum and my own filth painted my cheeks in a mask of humiliation. I could feel myself growing wet despite the pain and degradation, my body betraying my mind's desperate pleas for escape. 

When he finally let out a triumphant roar, I felt the hot flood of his cum fill my mouth. I struggled to swallow as my body was shaking with sobs. When I was released, the other woman also, we were dragged over to a small metal cage near some pipes. There wasn't much room for either of us, but somehow we managed to fit. 


We were forced to face each other, as the heavy metal door shut with a reverberating clank. The cage was secured with padlocks, clicking in place to signal our shared captivity. 

Despite the situation, we found solace in one another's company, sharing silent tears and whispering words of encouragement. She told me her name was Carley. We eventually ended up cuddling and hugging our naked bodies together, just to stay warm, our eyes speaking volumes of the pain and terror we both felt. 

Hours must have passed, until he came back and pulled me from the cage. Cold metal cuffs bit into my extremities and neck, as I was secured to some chair contraption. A vibrator was fixed to the chair and in my bound position, my entire bare pussy was resting directly on the head of it. 


The vibrator was set to an agonizingly slow speed, pressed against my sensitive clit. And then, there were nipple clamps, attached to electrodes that sent shocks and caused prickly, pinching sensations. Tears ran down my face as I begged him to stop, but it fell on deaf ears as he eventually gagged me. He reveled in my suffering, taunting me with the sight of Carley, on her hands and knees on the bed, her own body showing welts and bruises from a recent whipping. 


He mounted Carley and began to violently fuck her. Every moan and plea that escaped her lips was like a knife to my heart, reminding me of what he planned to do to me once he was finished.  

My mind was a whirlwind of panic and arousal, fighting against the inevitable climax. The vibrations on my pussy seemed to intensify as the electricity continued to torment my nipples. In the end, it was futile. I came...with a scream muffled by the gag, my entire body convulsing in the cruel grasp of the chair. 

As I rode out the waves of the unwanted orgasm, he lifted Carley's head by her hair, and forced her to look at me. I blinked away the tears, and tried to look at her empathetically, just to say sorry to her for cumming. My bloodshot eyes, locking onto hers, was the only way I could apologize...


Mistress Andrea 

xoxo

 













No comments:

Sacrifice

Please enjoy the conclusion of this fictional story, in fair Quebec, where we lay our scene.  Told by Jeanie "Andrea" Valjean  Con...