Monday, August 28, 2023

Good Cop, Bad Cop

Continued from: A Score to Settle

The weekend came to an end and I was pleased to see Russell back in my office, early Monday morning, holding his e-reader. If you remember from the last installment, he was under strict instructions to purchase Miss Julie's new e-book, read it entirely, then report back to me with his "favourtie" story. 


The twist...whatever story he chooses from all of these wonderful tales, I am ACTUALLY going to met-out on his bare backside, in as close to the style and manner captured by Miss Julie's fiction, which was all F/m and awesome!


Russell looked like a naughty little boy, vulnerable and embarrassed, standing before me in his morning-wood, jammie-pants.


"Ma'am..." He whispered to me, his voice trembling.

"Ummm, there's a story about two female police officers." His face blushed as he spoke. 

"Go on..." I replied. 

"May I read it to you please Ma'am?" Russell politely asked me. 

"This story represents the type and theme of punishment that you would like from me?" I asked him, my tone firm. 

"Yes Ma'am." He replied, and began to read the title out loud to me. 

"AH AH! Hold it right there Mister. You remember my instructions from last week! Pants and undies at your ankles while you read to me, young man!" I snipped to him. 


Russell obeyed and relieved himself of his pants and underwear, then humbly stood before me and began to read this spicy chapter of Miss Julie's book. 


I was listening, but I was also staring directly at his flaccid cock, waiting for it to begin erecting. I was using his shamefully exposed dick like a barometer, watching it ebb and flow with arousal as he read.

Sometimes he'd hit a keyword in the story, a trigger for him, especially when hearing it aloud in his own voice. Words like "spanking", "strapping" and "belt" seemed to...ummm, raise his interest, literally. Haha.

I'd throw my two cents in occasionally, just to tease and embarrass him further.

"Ooo, the brunette cop in this story sounds spicy!" I cooed to him. 

"She did what to his backside?" I'd ask, just to make him repeat a trigger line in the story.

"So...two lady-cops huh?" I was picturing the below, but I don't think that's the spirit of what Miss Julie was trying to capture in this steamy story. 


When Russell finally finished reading to me, I leaned back in my chair with a look of deep thought on my face.

"This will take a bit of logistics young man, but I have an idea." I said as the corners of my lips curled into a mischievous grin.

"Put your pants back on and remove yourself from my office." I dismissively said, as I became more stern with him. 

He stammered out a "yes Ma'am...th...thank you, Ma'am". 

I was still deeply in thought, working out the intricate planning required for a scene like this. I needed two female cops. Or...two females dressed up like cops. Hehe. I could think of no one better to play out Miss Julie's story than Summer and Cassandra! 

These two pieces-of-work just spent all weekend at FanExpo in Toronto. I think they deliberately tried to make their cosplay as slutty as possible each day they attended this nerd-concert, or whatever goes on there. 

Oh, by-the-way, Cassie abandoned the blonde look and went back to dark. Raven-black hair looks MUCH better on her!  


I think these two will make a good police partnership. Cassie is absolutely wild, she can be "bad-cop". Summer is sweet and darling, maybe the "good-cop"? 

However, when these two get together they feed off one another and suddenly we may end up with two "bad-cops". Or good, depending on your perspective. 

When I told them about the idea, Summer absolutely squealed with excitement. Cassandra responded as she usually does to most things at my Facility. "ya that sounds fuckin' hot Mistress, I'm in."


Handcuffs and phallically-shaped batons. Big, thick leather police belts, all combined with two squealing and excited vixens! Ohhh Russell. Ohhh you're so in for it! 

I'm not going to spoil-alert Miss Julie's works of fiction or this story in particular. I suggest you buy a copy and have a read. Then you'll get a little preview of what poor Russell is in for. 

There was one component missing though. To emulate the story in the style Miss Julie prepared it. Once the sexy police ladies are done with Russell they bring him home to his F-L-R "wife" for a stern...umm..."talking to". 

*Sigh* 

I guess that'll have to be me. *wink*

Let's see, what I'm trying to capture here. Angry, kinda cute, subdivision wife? I think I can pull that off. 

UGG boots, check. 
Costco membership, check. 
Starbucks? Yup. 
Yoga pants, check.

The "I'd like to speak to the Manager" style of bitchy glasses? Check!


Yep...I got this! 

Anyone want to trade places with Russell?? Ohhhh boy, I do not wish I was him right now. I'll be sure to tell and show you, every juicy detail in the next post. 

Just to tide you over however, I'll give you a preview of how Miss Julie's story went. When the day of his session arrived my doorbell rang (as part of our script).

And this is what I see. The young and attractive brunette officer spoke first, "Ma'am, does this belong to you?"


To be continued...

Mistress Andrea

xoxo

Continued in: Busted







3 comments:

juliesp said...

Ha ha! Perfect!

bdenied said...

I don’t know who the lady in the blue skirt who holds the strap is, but that has to be one of the sexiest photos ever. I wish it was my ass she is about to strap. Perfect setting for a serious beating.

Mistress Andrea said...

Why don't we call her, the real-life Summer.

Dream Team

Continued from:  The Tears of the Sissies will Water the Meadows of France The day had arrived for Remy, the sissy boy from France, to join ...