Thursday, August 24, 2023

Hall Passes

Continued from: I often envy submissives

It has been quite awhile since I have felt this submissive and vulnerable, especially in the presence of a woman. A beautiful, alluring, dominant woman. Once she got me into her bedroom I was knelt on loveseat, while Goddess Vanessa "accessorized" me. I was put into snug, red leather bondage cuffs and an equally snug ball gag. It's been years since I've been in a ball gag. I forgot how psychologically impactful it can be and the amount of drool it causes. 


Being the online feet and heels star that she is, I expected I would be required to worship her feet and footwear at length. She had me do a little, but not an excessive amount. I was instructed to kiss and lick her high heels first, after my gag was removed. That was humiliating. 


She eventually slipped her damp feet out of her heels so she could run her soles across my nose. 


The gentle friction of the nylon against my lips and nose was a lovely sensation and the subtle scents of her feet, leather and perfume was quite sexy! 

While I was still on the floor, on my back, she used a crop to target my breasts and nipples. Next came a flogger, that Goddess carefully lashed against my bound and presented pussy lips. She was gentle, she was not overly strict with me, although I was sporting some very nice whip marks on my bum, which she encouraged me to check out in the mirror. 


I was calling her Goddess and she was telling me what to do and how to do it, but it didn't feel like a serious D/s encounter. She was providing me with as much pleasure and stimulation as I was providing her. I don't even need to use my words for the rest of this, we simply had awesome sex for hours together! It was fantastic and Vanessa was truly a Goddess in the bedroom! Her poor chaste hubby is truly missing out.


Yes, a strap-on was eventually deployed. Used only by her. 


I was made to taste myself off the length and girth of her girl-cock...


Then she fucked me again. 


I had the pleasure of feeling her little asshole, squeeze my tongue while she contracted her muscles into a heavy orgasm. 


We 69'ed for awhile and both came in this position. 


Overall, it was a wild WILD night. I'm glad Summer suggested this hall pass agreement. 


I wonder how she's making out...


If you remember back to the stories: 


and


Sarah Jane is actually being punished in the above animation. If you look closely you'll also notice she is still sporting some decent colour on her naughty bum. She got quite the spanking four days ago. Enough so that it left a lasting impression. 

And her punishment didn't end with that spanking and cornertime. She now found herself in a ring gag, locked into a chastity belt and secured to a bondage apparatus, while forced to watch Russell fuck my wife. 


He would occasionally give Summer a small break, removing his cock from her drenched pussy and placing it directly into Sarah's mouth for a "rinse off". 


Russell would fuck Sarah's throat for awhile, ensuring Summer's arousal was cleaned off his dick, all while listening to Sarah Jane wretch and gag. 


Then he turned his attention back to my little Summer, to give her the good hall-pass rogering that she had been craving. 


She came a few times while Russ was fucking her in various positions and differing levels of aggression. Russell eventually finished into Sarah's mouth, that was conveniently forced open by the ring gag. She performed one final humiliating cleansing of Summer's arousal from Russell's cock, before the scene was officially over. 

For poor Sarah Jane however, her punishment for being a spoiled cum-brat wasn't over. She had one final stage of dreadful humiliation. 

Summer had long-since left the two of them alone, content with her fill of dick for the time being. Sarah remained frustrated and denied, still in her chastity belt and shackled to the bed with a very secure panel gag in place. 

She looked at Russell, helpless and puzzled as he returned to her side with a fleshlight, and positioned it near the bed. 


Ohhhh GAWD! Sarah Jane! 

I know what he's gonna do! Oh fuck you're in for one hell of a humiliating punishment young lady!

As I suspected, Russ zip-tied the fleshlight to the metal frontage of her chastity belt, sitting right above where her real pussy trembled and soaked, housed in captivity.

Then Russell fucked it, while Sarah watched on in horror, screaming into the large ball of her panel gag. It was like she was being horribly tortured but wasn't being physically hurt. This was purely psychological torture, causing her to scream into the gag.  

Just like so: 


Russell jacked Sarah's legs onto his shoulders and fucked the daylights out of that fleshlight, eventually cumming deep inside it. 


As he pulled out and stood beside the bed, Sarah Jane desperately looked in his direction. Her eyes pleading with him to say something. 

"Are you sorry for being a spoiled little brat?" 

Tears rolled down her temples as she made a muffled noise and nodded her head in the affirmative. 

Age regressed and humiliated. Shamed in the timeout corner for others to see. Severely spanked and belt-strapped, cuckqueaned by Summer and Russ and finally THIS! The fleshlight move! WTF! 

Russell smiled at her vulnerable state and said the words she had been waiting for. 

"Daddy forgives you little one. Let's not have to discuss this again."

And she was left as is, bound and gagged with her pussy throbbing like crazy from within the metal screening of the belt. She was left to quietly reflect on her punishment and the forgiveness that followed.

I must say, across town, I was a little more content and comfortable than poor Sarah. Snuggled into Vanessa with her cum still coating me like lip gloss. 


"Thank you Goddess." I seductively purred to her. 

"That was amazing." She sighed back to me. 

"Hey...where's your husband by-the-way?" I queried. I had a moment of sudden realization and embarrassment. We were pretty loud, I was really loud. Was her hubby in a room down the hall during all of this, dick in a metal cage and listening?! 

"Oh Derek?" She chirped up. "I dolled him up like a sissy slut and sent him to Anthony's for the night. He better be putting out like a good girl, if he knows what's good for him!" She jingled the chastity cage key she wore on her necklace. 

*sigh*

Jesus, Vanessa. What a Goddess! 💖


Mistress Andrea

xoxo

Continued in: A Score to Settle


 



 

   










No comments:

The Fetish Factory

Continued from:  Tyler Scott **Caution. This story contains intense CNC (consensual non consent) content told by our A.I. generated version ...