Wednesday, August 30, 2023

Busted!

Continued from: Good cop, Bad cop

When Russell and I used to play back in the day, we didn't quite dabble in roleplay. Yes, I was frequently in a schoolgirl uniform but no one was the "Principal", I hadn't cheated on a test, nor was I caught smoking in the girl's room. I was dressed in that manner because it was more vulnerable and humiliating for an adult woman, then I was spanked for real-life reasons, rather than roleplay. 

Russell had my implied or at least my suggested permission, when I first asked him about the hall-pass night with my wife. Could I really punish him for this? He didn't come right out an ask me directly, "Ma'am, are you sure you're ok if I have sex with Summer?" I guess this is what I was a little miffed about, but...I was having a difficult time processing a real punishment, for an idea that I approached him with. 

Nevertheless, he thinks he's going to get punished. He read me a Miss Julie story about how he wants to be punished. I guess we can do a roleplay for this one, since there's cosplay involved anyway. 

Miss Julie's story that he read aloud to me, with his pants and undies around his ankles, was called "Speeder Punished". 

Once I arranged all the logistics for this scene, I briefed Russell on how it was going to begin but shared no further details.

Out behind the farmhouse that I bought, there is a little plot of land that looks like a park. It "should" be private enough to start the scene here, while still feeling exposed and outdoors. The girls were all dressed and ready to go, I was ready as their dispatcher. It was time to press play. 

Russell...you're about to get busted! 


(Is this issued police equipment now?)

*****************

Russell sat nervously on a park bench, under the watchful eyes of Officer Summers and Officer Cassidy, who had just pulled him over for excessively speeding. The diesel exhaust from the nearby tow-truck was offensive to his senses, as he watched his M5, BMW getting loaded onto the flatbed.


"You can seriously be arrested for just speeding?!" He pleaded with the stunning and youthful, brunette policewoman. 

"When you're travelling 106 in a 50, yes you can. It's called dangerous driving." She replied, sounding genuinely pissed off. 

"And how long do you have to take my car for?" Russell whined to them. 

"The impound for stunt driving is 14 days, Mr. Burnett." The shockingly beautiful, blonde policewoman said. 

"Please no! I can't go to jail. I can't lose my car for 14 days, I need that...for work, Ma'am." He began to plead more desperately with Officer Summers. 

"There must be some other way? It was just speeding Ma'am." He mewled to Officer Cassidy. 


Officer Cassidy immediately snarled back at him. "Just speeding!? You were a danger to not only yourself but everyone else on the road! Don't you 'just speeding' me you motherfu..."

"CASSIDY!" 

Officer Summers shouted, snapping her back into her role of professionalism, before she went too far. 

"Keep your cool, Officer", Summers said to her brunette partner. "He looks like the sort who would complain about us, or rat us out...even if we DID give him a break." 

"Please NO! That's not me! Honest!" Russell resumed his whining to the officers, as he suddenly stood from his seated position. "I wouldn't say a thing, if you'd just give me a break." 

"SIR YOU NEED TO CALM DOWN, are you in crisis?!" Officer Cassidy barked at him. "Turn around and put your hands behind your back, NOW!" 


"These are for your safety as well as mine." Cassidy said to him, as the metal handcuffs chattered down upon Russell's wrists. (Summer was covering her mouth to hold in a giggle-fit, watching Cassandra absolutely nail her role). 

Summers turned to Cassidy and smirked. Russell, for the first time, saw a small glimmer of hope as her playfulness started to shine through her rigid uniform. 


"Remember the alternative thing we always talk about doing to speeders, instead of jail and tickets?” Summers asked Cassidy. 

"You think? Him?" Officer Cassidy responded. 

Russell interrupted immediately. "Yes, ME! There's an alternative to jail? And not having my car towed? 

"There is." Officer Summers purred, her tone far more devious and seductive. 

"It's called administrative discipline", Cassidy added. 

"What's administrative discipline?" Russell asked nervously. 

With his hands still cuffed behind his back, Officer Summers sat beside him and very bluntly said, "it's a good, old fashioned, belt whuppin". 


She ran her gloved-hands across the glossy-looking police belt that housed her kit and weaponry. 

"This was my Daddy's old police belt. Heavy-duty leather and well seasoned, unlike that nylon crap the new kids wear." Summer explained. 

Russell gulped in fear but the thought of going to jail and losing his car, quickly swayed his decision. 

"A whuppin'....like a spanking Ma'am?" He meekly asked. 

"That's right, Lead-Foot, on the bare too!" Officer Cassidy interjected. "You're not going to puss-out, half-way through are you. Or tell on us are you?" 

Russell hung his head in shame, contemplating his options. Cassidy could see where his decision making was heading and went to speak to the tow-truck driver, who was none too impressed with losing this tow and the subsequent impound fees. 


"I said TAKE the car off the flatbed greaseball, before I do a commercial inspection on your truck over there," Office Cassidy threatened, her female dominance now oozing from every pore.

As Officer Cassidy was arguing with the tow-truck driver, Officer Summers had removed her utility belt and was beginning to slide all the pouches and equipment off of it, placing them in the trunk of the car. 

She returned to Russell, the supple, antique belt now doubled over and held firmly in her right hand. 

"Well Mr. Burnett, what's it gonna be?" 

"I...I don't want to go to jail Ma'am", he muttered out, his bottom lip beginning to quiver. 

Summer leaned her chin toward her shoulder-mounted radio and simulated a call to dispatch, the role I was playing from home with a corresponding radio.

"Sierra 2-12..."

Sierra 2-12, go ahead

"Could you mark myself and Sierra 4-19 on an admin screen. 30 minutes please." 

Copy, Sierra 2-12, admin, Terrace View Park?

"Stand and strip from the waist down, you can leave your socks on. This is happening right HERE!" Officer Cassidy ordered, having dismissed the tow driver and unlocked Russell's handcuffs. 

"Looks like he was concealing a substantial weapon, Officer." Summers said to Cassidy, as they both giggled. Russell's face burned with embarrassment, as his true feelings about this situation were now revealed to the beautiful policewomen. 


Officer Summers quickly wrangled poor Russell right across her knee, exposed and on the park bench, out in the open. She pinned his erection between her thighs and reached for his support arm, to pin behind his back. 


She spoke about his speeding as she spanked, explaining this was only a mere warm-up, to prepare his buttocks for the belting. 


After about five minutes straight, Officer Summer's hand was beginning to sting. Like any good police partnership, Officer Cassidy was right there to assist. She tagged-in and carried on for another solid five minutes. 


"I think he's ready for the belt, Officer." Cassidy said to Summers. 

"Are you sure you don't want to go to jail Mr. Burnett? You'd like to continue with administrative discipline?" Officer Cassidy confirmed with him. 

"Plea...please continue Ma'am, I'll take the belting." Russell sniveled, as he was gingerly allowed off Officer Cassidy’s' strict lap. 


The two officers re-cuffed his wrists in the front this time, and bent him over the back of the park bench. They told him to reach for and grab the slats of the seat, so he was forced up on his tip-toes. 

Officer Summers accessed her belt and rested the surprising weight of it onto the small of Russell's back. 

"56 lashes Mr. Burnett...for every kilometer you were over the speed limit in MY town!" Officer Cassidy hissed, as she handed down this intimidating sentence. 

Officer Summers made him count every stroke and apologize to her. 

"Fouteen! I'm sorry Ma'am." 

"Fif-TEEN! Owwwch! I'm sorry Ma'am." 

Around 45, his blubbering obscured the remaining counting. During the last 11 lashes, Officer Cassidy started packing things up and gathering his pants and shoes, which she placed in a large evidence bag. 

His cuffs remained at the front and he was mashed into the back of a car, still naked from the waist down, despite his socks. 

"Wha...where are you taking me now?!" He sniveled to the officers. 

"Home of course," Officer Cassidy chirped. 

"We need to turn you over to the care of your wife." Officer Summers added. 

"But my pants!" He pleaded with them. 

"You were concealing a LARGE weapon in those...your pants are evidence now." Cassidy replied, both girls now laughing at how deeply engaged they were in the scene. 

Now it was my queue. I was about to take centre stage for the rest of this hot-mess. The doorbell rang and I answered.  

"Mrs. Burnett? Does this belong to you?" 

The young brunette officer spoke, as I answered the door and took in the shocking sight before me. (The girls looked super adorable!)  


I looked at their name tags. 

"Officer Summers, Officer Cassidy...cute." I chuckled. 

"And YOU, Mister! Where the hell are your pants?!" I snapped toward Russell who didn't respond, he just lowered his head. 


"Please, come inside officers, it appears we have much to discuss..."

Mistress Andrea

xoxo 

Continued in: Jail Bird


 



 








   

 


No comments:

The Fetish Factory

Continued from:  Tyler Scott **Caution. This story contains intense CNC (consensual non consent) content told by our A.I. generated version ...