Sunday, January 1, 2023

Bella's Age Regression Kink

Continued from: Darwinist Domination

The last time I saw Bella Goth, she was dressed in her daughter's old, catholic school uniform which was way too small for her in all the right places. She had booked a spanking appointment with me and for the first time, she had to endure the horrifying embarrassment of her daughter listening to it from down the hall. Compounded by the manner in which she was dressed, which her daughter also saw. 

Bella and I had a long and fulsome text conversation that night and much to my surprise, her session didn't end when she left my facility.

Apparently her daughter Cassandra, also my receptionist, made Mom wear the humiliating schoolgirl uniform home that day. Wowzers!

And if that wasn't mortifying enough, she made her Mom wait with her nose in the corner of their living room, 15 minutes before Cassie got in the door. 

That STILL, wasn't the end of it. Bella went on to explain to me that Cassie had actually taken her over her knee and spanked her on the bare, right in Bella's master bedroom, skirt hiked up and knickers pooled around her knee socks. 

Incredible! 

Bella also communicated to me that she was aware I punished Cassie by means of a spanking, and that Cassie is now spanked on a regular basis by me.  

She thanked me for this sincerely and told me that Cassie has never been more focused, pleasant and helpful around the house. Apparently she's no longer hanging around the drug and booze crowd. Bella thanked me repeatedly that night. 

The topic then changed to her, and how my services have been helping her. She's in her mid-forties, she's part of the managerial executive at her workplace, and she used to be a giant stress-ball of tension. I'll paraphrase what she was trying to communicate to me. 

"Mistress you have no idea how much the appointments at your facilities have helped me. When you made me wear the schoolgirl outfit last week, even though it was dreadfully humiliating, I could escape into this role. I lost myself in the role of needing to be little, cared for and disciplined". 

"Did you get aroused Bella? Even though you felt humiliated and got a painful spanked?" 

"This is embarrassing Ma'am, but yes I did. Incredibly aroused". 

Then she sent a horrified-face emoji and a blush emoji, before asking: 

"Perhaps we could meet for coffee tomorrow Ma'am? I want to tell you what Cassie and I discussed that day, after she spanked me". 

I always have time for Bella, of course I agreed. 

She arrived the next morning, looking elegantly beautiful as always. Little did she know, I had a devious little plan for us and this "coffee talk" (emphasis on the word little, which I used twice in that sentence).


"Bella I'd like to show you a room in this facility that you have never seen before. It's a safe and caring place, where people experience deeper escapes into submission". I explained to her. 

I led Bella into the sissy bedroom. She didn't really gasp, her tummy was probably churning with butterflies and when I looked in her face, I actually saw a mixture of joy and relief. Like she wanted to finish up a stressful work day, come here to colour and have a nap with a stuffie. 

"I'm going to change your clothing Bella, and I'm going to change your look a little bit. Then I'm taking you into town, to a lovely café by the lake". I said to her in a soothing and babying tone. 

I sat her at the princess vanity and blindfolded her. I could feel her breathing heavily and trembling, not quite sure what was about to happen. She would now have a heightened sense of smelling baby powder and pink baby lotion in all areas of the room.  


I took my time and did her hair, combing it out and cooing to her. Despite being blindfolded, she told me this felt very soothing to her. What she couldn't see however, was that I was giving her extremely vulnerable, Shirley Temple ringlets and little white bows. 


When I removed her blindfold and she saw her reflection in the mirror she gasped out loud. 

"Oh Mistress, I'm not sure..."


I cut her off, telling her that I wasn't done with her yet. I had her strip naked for me, under threat of my hairbrush if she continued to fuss. I knelt to help her into the socks and sandals I wanted her wearing, I could smell her arousal. 

I chose a pair of nylon ankle socks for her, with ruffles at the top and a pair of jelly-sandals with a chunky heel. When she saw this combination on her feet, it was almost waterworks time! She protested and crossed her arms and threw a little tantrum in that pink bedroom. 

As per my previous threat, she got a terrible hairbrush spanking over my knee, in just her socks and sandals. She cried and wailed out loud, promising to be a good girl and begging for the rest of her outfit, if it meant an end to the searing hairbrush. 


Before we continued I told her to bend at the waist. I lubricated her bottom-hole and selected a pretty glass butt plug for her, with an ornate rose accent. 

I showed it to Bella, to which she groaned in complaint, before I lubricated it and spread her cheeks. 


Her naughty little pucker gobbled-up the plug and seated in place. Her bum crack was now perfectly accented by the pink rose detail. ,

"You'll be wearing this plug into town young lady", I said to her. 

"Have you ever worn an anal plug in pubic before young lady?" I asked. 

She groaned again, this time in defeat and humiliation. 

"No Ma'am", she whimpered out. 


I commented on how pretty her full asshole looked, which only humiliated Bella even further. I grazed two of my fingers across the folds of her pussy. As I suspected, she was absolutely soaked in arousal!

She rocked her hips back into my hand and moaned, likely dying to be fingered right on the spot. I denied her any further pleasure. Telling her it was time to get dressed. 

I chose a baby pink, denim overall for her, and a matching top that showed her tummy. Then finished her off with full-bottomed panties that had little unicorn patterns on them. 


Look at my forty-something, corporate executive and mother! Dressed head-to-toe like a little girl. Her humiliation was severe, but the escape she was craving from all of this age regression, was exactly what she wanted. It was 100% her fetish, we both knew that now.

"Alright little one, let's go!" I cheerfully said, as I watched Bella's stomach sink and her shoulders roll forward. 


"Please Ma'am no, not like this, I look ridiculous. I'm begging you!" 

"Bella huni, you have a safeword, please use it if you feel you need to".

There was a very long pause, as she contemplated her predicament, her bottom lip trembling from holding back her tears. 

"No thank you Ma'am", she bashfully whispered. 

...and into town we went, where things got even worse for my poor, little Bella. 


Mistress Andrea


xoxo





No comments:

Les Misérables

Continued from:  Dream Team Remember Remy, everyone? The sissy schoolgirl from France. Well he's back to finish off his experience with ...