Friday, January 13, 2023

Summer requests a MDLG Weekend

Continued from: The leaves are changing

If you've been following the news lately, I am sure you've noticed some of the struggles that airports have been having. Long lines, baggage staffing issues, lost luggage et cetera. Of course, in concert with having the worst traffic gridlock in the world, I think YYZ just earned the accolade as being one of the worst airports in the world too. 

I'll qualify that by saying worst for lines, wait times and recent baggage issues. Apart from that it's clean, safe, has good food and everyone in Canada are generally pleasant. The 1% however, the loud-mouthed, selfish and disrespectful, greasy travelers, who make everyone's experience poor; guess who takes the brunt of their horseshit? My little angel Summer!

How could you give her a hard time?! She's so cute I wanna bite her bare butt!

Well, she called me, almost in tears, from outside of her hotel near LaGuardia. Let me tell you, Mama Bear's claws were coming out as she vented to me.


The poor thing. She ended up telling me that she had a shitty couple of days. Apparently her flights were full of entitled passengers, trying to get to their cruise ports so they can spend the next seven days filling their gobs with buffet food.

I let her vent away, then I did what any loving Dominatrix would do. I floated out an invitation to spend the entire weekend together, doing anything she wants! 

I asked if she wanted to leather-up and take out her frustrations on some pathetic, male slave in my dungeon. I asked if she needed a spanking with cornertime, to press her reset button and even asked if she wanted to be ravaged and pillaged, Viking style, as she experienced with me before: Rise and Reign

Her response was freakin' adorable! It went a little something like:

"Mommy...I want to spend the weekend as a little, would that be alright?" She squeaked out in a baby voice...

Awwww, my heart! 💖

Of course I agreed. 

I had the added pleasure of getting to tell her that I renovated a space in my facility, exactly for moments like this. A space that is slightly different than the sissy bedroom, where she can escape to a world of cuddles, colouring, being fed in a highchair and put down for naps in a crinkly diaper. I think she'll love it! 

When Summer landed back in Toronto on the Friday night, I had a limo waiting for her at he airport to bring her to my facility. 


As usual, when she and I have been apart for a bit, we couldn't keep our hands off one another. 


I told her that we wouldn't be "starting" until tomorrow morning and that we had a freebie night before her regression begins. 

That being said, we spent most of the evening on the furs in front of the fire, cumming onto each other's lips repeatedly. Her pussy still tastes like friggen gummy bears. My gawd!


In the morning I slinked my way out of bed and left Summer sleeping, while I went to shower and put together my "Mommy" look for her. I think I nailed the 50's housewife quite well! Clicking around the kitchen, constantly baking something with a wooden spoon in-hand. That’s the look I was going for. I wonder if June Cleaver, in her pearls and elegance, ever took the wooden spoon to Ward? 


Look at my precious little sleepyhead! I woke her up gently and took her to the new space to give her a bath. It was quite the sight, to see my bare naked Summer, using the potty on the left while I filled the tub for her. 


While she was in the tub I picked out an adult, three-snap onesie for her and some thin white knee socks with ruffles and bows at the top. 

I had her do a diaper position in the crib for me while I got her into her socks and onesie. She looked absolutely adorable!

I asked her to go empty her potty into the toilet and drain the tub, which one would think, should take about 30 seconds. After five minutes, Summer had not returned...


I entered the bathroom to find Summer splashing water all over the place while playing with a yellow duckie.


"My word young lady! Look at the mess you're making!" I shouted. 


She had managed to turn the tub faucet into a decorative fountain / waterside somehow. 

"I was just letting duckie go down the water slide Mommy". She explained.

"You're so little and silly Summer, and now there's water all over the floor. Get over here this minute missy!" I scolded. 

I bent her over the counter so she could see the vicious hairbrushes that rested there. I spanked her butt until she was yelping out loud. 


I then took her across my knee and continued to tan her little arse, right over her onesie. 


I carried on until she was crying out, "I'm sorry Mommy". I didn't need to escalate to my hairbrush, my hand did the trick just fine. 

Summer was made to mop up her little mess, all while nursing a sore bum. 


While she dealt with this, I made her some instant oats and told her it was time for breakfast. She blushed when I showed her the highchair I was going to use and how I was going to spoon-feed her.


Little airplane noises while I feed her maybe?...Too soon? 

lol

Mistress Andrea


xoxo 



  


    

No comments:

Les Misérables

Continued from:  Dream Team Remember Remy, everyone? The sissy schoolgirl from France. Well he's back to finish off his experience with ...