Monday, January 9, 2023

I just became a foot-pimp!

Continued from: Crying is not a Safeword and the storylines involving: Cabin Crew Nylons 

"There, there sweetheart, you can stay 'little' for as long as you like ok? Mommy will take good care of you", I softly swooned to her. 

This is the manner in which I was speaking to Summer, after her punishment session with me and we had her in the tub for a nice soak. 

Her spanking experience and punishment session, administered for something naughty she had actually done in her life, brought her emotions to a deeper level of vulnerability. 

I guess the only thing that made sense to her in the moments after, was to ask me if she could be a 'little', for the rest of our time together. I happily indulged her. 

She soon found herself in an adult-baby onesie, a delicate lace choker and fuzzy pink socks that went over her knees, with little sheep prints on them. 


Summer slipped my hosed-feet, out of my high heels that I had been in for the past few hours. It was a welcome relief. She sat on her bum in front of me. 


"So this must be what the gentleman who buy your pantyhose fantasize about huh? That first moment when your hot and sweaty heels come off. They picture you running your hands over the damp musk of your nylons?" I said to her.

"I guess so Mommy. That last post I made, the one that got me punished, those nylons sold about three minutes after I posted them, and for two times the price I was asking", Summer explained. 

"Show me what you think the gentlemen wish they were doing Summer", and I extended a foot to her. 


She closed her eyes slightly, then ran her nose along the sole of my foot, tracing a line up and down the seam that ran through the middle of the sole. She was inhaling deeply, while brushing her lips against my arch. 

"Are my nylons smelly Summer?" I bluntly asked her. 

"No Mommy, not at all. They smell like feet...that have just been in hot, high heels. I smell beautiful, feminine lotion and strict leather. Your soles are very warm and damp against my nose Mommy". 

I leaned back into a more comfortable position. 

"Massage both of my feet Summer, using only your lips and tongue", I commanded. 

"Yes Mommy, right away", she replied. 


Look at her poor, spanked ass cheeks, peeking out of her little 3-snap onesie. How adorable!

I began to speak to her about this whole cabin-crew tights fetish, as she continued to cradle my hosed foot and suckle on my toes. 


"Perhaps little one, Cassandra and I could help you market and legitimize you little side hustle? Rather than sneaking a quick sale after a long flight, we could normalize your business, so to speak?"

"But Mommy, isn't it a dirty and naughty thing to do?" She innocently asked. 

"No sweetheart, you're simply providing a service to people, bringing them happiness". 

"So I wouldn't be punished for posting my hosed-feet online and selling my nylons, Mommy?" 

"No Summer, you might be punished for not producing enough content for me. You'd become my little feet hooker", I giggled. 

"We'll talk some more about this, after you make Mommy cum", I ordered. 


I slipped out of my dress and rode Summer's tongue to an amazing orgasm. She was still in a very submissive state and insatiable, she wanted more! 

I gladly indulged her. She ended up licking my pussy, feet and asshole for probably the next two hours. She had so much sexual energy!

Look at her magical little tongue, fucking my tight bottom hole. 


"That's it my baby girl! Make Mommy cum onto your lips", I continued to encourage her until my clit was too sensitive to continue. 


I threw on a satin robe and we went downstairs. I made Summer a hot chocolate with mini marshmallows floating in it, while we talked more about her side hustle. 


"We'll get you some professional photos done, of your feet Summer, as a first step. Cassandra is 19 so she knows all about the social medias, the hype, followers and smashing like buttons and so on". I reassured her. 

"Then we'll make sure you're well stocked-up with Ziploc bags and we'll start to sell your hosiery after every flight and build your little foot-slave empire." I explained. 

Summer giggled in delight. 

"You're like my foot-pimp Mommy! Are you going to smack me around if I'm underperforming?" She asked, holding back laughter. 

"Absolutely young lady. Ten toes on the curb!" I jokingly declared. 

"And I still get to be your 'little' sometimes, Mommy?" She asked me, looking all adorable and pouty. 

"Of course little one", I assured her, as I kissed her pouty lips. 


About a week later, Cassandra had a full website up and running with about 15.5K followers. She named it "Arrivals and Departures". 

There were plenty of Flight Attendant references and hotel-room pictures. Neck scarfs and high heels were in abundance. Most images of Summer looked exactly like this: 


Finally her professional cover photo that we had done.

Summer's feet:


I think in the first week, Summer had about 42 people, pre-ordering her worn pantyhose from flights. Starting deposits to even get a chance to bid, were set at $45.00 USD. 

I take half the profits of this business, Summer gets a controlled portion, like an allowance. This was her idea, she said it would make her feel more little and cared for. I set up the same arrangement with Cassie, who also received an allowance from this side-hustle. 

Yes it's official, I'm her foot-pimp now! 

After a month or so, maybe Summer can just buy her own airline, with her new-found revenue stream?  We'll have a "stable" of Flight Attendants, all working for us and selling their hosiery like an assembly line! Haha!

World Domination via fetishists. 


Mistress Andrea


xoxo







5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Long time lurker first time commenter here. I was really looking forward to a scene with summer as a true little submissive. (As that’s what I gravitate towards) and was deeply disappointed that this was really just another foot story. I would love more mdlg/cgl scenes instead of constant foot content.

-grace marie

Mistress Andrea said...

Just trying to keep everyone happy and touch on a spectrum of BDSM activities.

Thank you for your readership and let me ask your advice grace marie. If you've been following the characters and their development, who would make the best "little", for mdlg play?Cassie, Bella, Summer ?

And...what sort of mdlg activities would you want to see them doing?

Anonymous said...

Definitely Summer or Cassie. Maybe mistress could give them a bath, and put them down for a nap, some spankings, feeding them in a high chair, cuddles, coloring, playing with stuffies etc.

Mistress Andrea said...

Very good ideas grace marie. I wish the platform would allow for adults in highchairs, in cribs.

I think there's a function where they can sit on their bum and play with a stuffie.

I'll see what I can do in future. ;)

Mistress Andrea said...

Working on one for you grace marie. Should be out soon!

The Fetish Factory

Continued from:  Tyler Scott **Caution. This story contains intense CNC (consensual non consent) content told by our A.I. generated version ...