Wednesday, January 4, 2023

I let Katrina Domme me, sort of.

Continued from: Katrina wants to cuck Andrew

Sometimes it's fun to be on the bottom, with the right person. Katrina won that lottery today, as we were in the midst of cooking up a devious little scheme for her sissy boyfriend.

Plus, I haven't had any phallic objects in me, in quite some time. I've been on a bit of a lezzie tear lately and I rarely unlock my male pets and never unlock my sissy pets. 

I figured..."what the hey". Let's see what this little firecracker can do.

We basically agreed to a dress rehearsal together. She was going to use my strap-on and play out on me...what she wants me to do to HER, in front of her helpless and feminized boyfriend.

Still following? Confusing I know... 

She got right down to business, telling me that he never gets her pussy, only her bumhole. She wanted me to start with her throbbing puss puss.

I reminded her to be nice and vocal, as I will be with her, on the day of. Making sure her sissy boyfriend can hear everything that he is never offered. 

She was a little shy at first, before she finally told me to lick her pussy from behind and make her cum. 

Boy, did she ever cum! I was impressed with myself. She was shaking and trembling in no time flat. I got to enjoy the lovely view of her little bum hole, squeezing and contracting as she shuddered through her orgasm. 

I helped her into one of my strap-on harnesses and showed her where we should probably stand, to create a good vantage point for sissy Tiffany. 

"Stroke the full length of the cock Kat. His little dicklette should start to throb inside the metal bars of his chastity cage", I told her. 

"Oh I intend to!" She replied. 

I laid down on the bed and let my head drop off the side. A perfect throat fucking position for Katrina. She did not disappoint. 

She even made a point of slapping the dick off my cheeks and telling me to do this to her also, on the day of the session. 

She wanted him to see me beating her up and degrading her, with the turgid dildo. 

She pulled the dick out of my mouth so I could answer a question. 

"Mistress, do you have a realistic, big, black cock?"

"I think I do huni", I responded. Panting and drooling from having my throat fucked. 

"Can you use that on me Mistress?" She said in excitement. 

"Anything you wish Kat", I managed to get out, before she plunged the cock back in my mouth to shut me up. 

When she was done with my mouth, I was invited up to ride her, and ride her I did! It felt amazing and Katrina was super sexy. I didn't mind being on the receiving end of this one. 

Our passion was mounting, I was definitely getting ready to cum! She was pounding the shit outta me at this point!

We finished up our dress rehearsal with a lovely orgasm for me. She was a bit insatiable at this point, participating in her first lezzie experience. She wanted to try going down on me. 

No complaints here, by all means. 

Girls just know how to do it better. My pussy was all puffy and hot from the vigorous fucking. I came right onto her lips and tongue almost immediately.

"That was so fuckin' hot Mistress", she said, both of us out of breath and sweaty. 

We hit the showers. 

I redeemed my role, by grabbing her by the pussy lips and pinning her against the shower stall. 

"So you want me to own this, right in front of Tiffany huh?"

"Mmmm, yes please Mistress, I want him whimpering. What should I wear?"

"Slutty lingerie, sky-high heels. Dress ultra slutty for me". I said. 

"And Tiffany?" She asked. 

We both paused, then said "like a little girl", at the same time. We laughed and tickled each other under the hot water. 

My hair was wet and disheveled, I was barefoot, as we came back down to find Cassandra in the kitchen. Apparently she heard everything. 

"So that was a ‘consultation’, huh?" Cassandra said. 

Katrina and I both giggled and blushed. 

"Sheesh! Where was MY invite?" Cassandra huffed out. 

My brazen and bold receptionist, stood right up, walked over to Katrina and French kissed her right in front of me. 

"Umm, Kat huni", I said. 

"Do you want to be spit-roasted in front of Tiffany? I think we just found another willing participant for you". I asked her...


Mistress Andrea

xoxo 


Continued in: BDSM according to me





 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mistress Andrea! What a lovely twist. You sure do know how to keep us on our toes!
To watch you bottom, willingly, a complete submissive, was enlightening Ma'am.
Looking forward to reading how poor Tiffany's caged cock handles what's coming!

Mistress Andrea said...

Katrina is spicy! With a chip on her shoulder. I had to let her explore.

LouisaIsabella said...

Damn, if my first experience with another woman is even remotely like that I'll be ecstatic! 😍

The Fetish Factory

Continued from:  Tyler Scott **Caution. This story contains intense CNC (consensual non consent) content told by our A.I. generated version ...