Monday, January 16, 2023

Summer gets a Babysitter

Continued from: Summer gets put on the nipple

Summer ended up staying in her role the entire day and into the evening. I assigned her a specific bedtime where she was diapered, given a bottle while cradled in my lap, then put down into her crib. I had her wrists and ankles loosely shackled to the crib bars with padlocks. She had the freedom to move about and stir but was not able to leave the crib or reach her princess parts to masturbate. 

I checked on her a few hours after I put her down and she was actually asleep. I turned on a baby monitor in the room for safety, in the event she needed me through the night.

I retired to my room to text Cassie. It was her maintenance spanking day tomorrow and I had just come up with a devious little plan...

I was in new "Mommy" attire by morning, which consisted of Cuban-heel stockings, a lovely dress and of course my trusty pearls. I picked out a ridiculously little sissy dress for Summer, in pastel yellow. I had her in matching ankle socks and shoes to complete the look. 

Before I got her into her dress for the day, I did some simulated potty training with her.

"Try to use the toilet for Mommy, like a big girl", I sang to her. 

She shook her head in bratty defiance, pointing at her little pink potty in the corner. 

"You want to use your pink, princess potty?" I asked. 

She nodded her head and said, "yes Mommy". 

When Summer finished up on the potty I got her into her dress for the day. She was extremely embarrassed over her attire but didn't put up too much of fuss. She knew I was standing dangerously close to the wooden hairbrushes attempt acting out. 


"Sweetie, Mommy has to head into town for a few hours and you're too little and silly to be left alone. I booked you a sitter". I told her. 

Summer's real identity poked through the layers of ruffle and satin and she giggled out loud at the thought of needing a babysitter.  

"Ok Mommy", she blushed deeply. 

It was Sunday after all, Cassandra was due to arrive for her maintenance spanking this afternoon. I figured I'd buy her a first-class train ticket and get her here a few hours earlier. She can be a "prop" for Summer's overall experience, then I'll address her maintenance. 


Cassie dressed like a bitchy teen girl for us. A style that screams: "TikTok and emojis are the only important things in my life".

"This is your babysitter, Cassie", I said to Summer. Even though the two have met numerous times before.  

Summer was drowning in humiliation, being dressed so little and now in the presence of Cassandra, who's about 10 years younger than her.

"Hi Cassie", she squeaked out with her eyes lowered. 

I continued on with my role, spelling out an itinerary for Cassandra, right in front of my embarrassed Summer. 

"Ok Cassie, her bottles are in the fridge and she's just been changed. She had a little trouble with potty training this morning and didn't want to use the toilet like a big girl, so I want you to give her a spanking before her afternoon nap". 

Cassie giggled while Summer buried her face in her hands. 

"A spanking Cassie, a timeout in the naughty corner, then a new diaper, a bottle and put down for a nap, ok?" 

I reiterated as Summer listened on in shameful horror. 

I had Cassandra repeat it all back to me in the correct order, which literally made Summer moan out loud. Deeply humiliated yes, but I could tell her pussy was aching like crazy!

Summer regained her composure and jumped into my arms to kiss me goodbye. She snuck a little grind of her pussy into my waist. Such a bad girl!

"Start the nap-time process at noon please Cassie", I said as I left the room. 

As I was leaving, Cassandra settled onto the bed and asked Summer to show her some toys. They played for awhile together, Cassie read her a children's book and they both coloured at the table. 

I think I should have put one of them, if not both of them in a chastity belt. Those two vixens are at very high risk of fooling around if left alone. 

I found out later they actually didn't. Cassie stuck to her role and Summer, despite being extremely aroused, managed to behave herself. 

As noon-hour approached, Cassandra declared it was nap time. Summer blushed and looked down at her shoes and socks. 

"How does your Mommy usually spank you Summer", Cassandra bluntly asked. 

"Umm, I have to lay across her lap with my bum bare", Summer whispered out, her face burning with embarrassment. 

Cassandra thought for a moment, then responded. 

"I'm not your Mommy so I'm not going to bare your bum for this Summer. I don't think this little onesie portion is going offer much protection anyway. Come with me to the bathroom." Cassie ordered. 


Cassie draped Summer over her lap while sitting on the toilet and gave her a long, hard spanking with her hand. 


I wonder if Cassandra was awash with butterflies, knowing she's on deck for a spanking today too? 

She then gave Summer a 20-minute timeout in the corner with her hands on her head and nose touching the wall. Just like I told her and in the correct order, she diapered Summer, gave her a bottle and put her down for a nap. 

The timing was exceptional. I had just arrived back home as Cassandra crept down to the kitchen to advise me that Summer was down and in-fact sleeping. 

I brought Cassandra into my office to ask her how it all went. 

"Thank you for doing that for me Cassie", I said. "Summer really needed an escape this weekend. We appreciate you helping her get there". 

"No problem Ma'am, it was fun and cute...

"Ummm..."

"Is it my turn now Ma'am?" Cassandra nervously asked. 

"I'm afraid so young lady, you know what day it is." My tone became serious with her. 

"Everything off Cassie, fully nude", I commanded.

"Mistress nooooo!" She pleaded. "Can I please keep my panties on?"

This was an odd thing for her to say. She's literally given me a naked lap dance before and my tongue has explored every inch of her pussy and ass. Suddenly she's shy?!...

"Ahhh, I see young lady", I hissed to her as she finally stripped her panties off. 

"We'll be talking about this further when I'm done. Now over my knee young lady", I barked.  

Cassandra was softly crying as she stripped herself naked. She usually cries before her spanking even begins, then goes a little quiet when the first few slaps start. By the time I get to my leather belt or the wooden bathbrush, she's openly sobbing again, releasing all her tension and pent-up emotion. 

She hates it in the moment, but knows it's for her own good. 

Hopefully Summer was actually asleep, for Cassandra's sake, because oh boy there was quite a bit of racket that came from this office!

As customary during her weekly maintenance, Cassandra spent 20 minutes in the corner when her spanking concluded. She uses this time to finish up the last of her tears and breathe deeply for me, surrounded by her thoughts of quiet reflection.

When her time was up I had her kneel and turn and face me while her hands were still on her head. She was dreading this moment, to be so exposed and shamed. She knew a good scolding was coming. 


"Cassandra Leigh Goth!" I lashed out. "Is this how you're required to keep your pussy hair?"

She began crying again, not from the stinging in her bottom but from the unbearable shame and embarrassment. 

"Well young lady?" I continued. 

"No Ma'am", she blubbered out. 

"No Ma'am, what?" I snipped. 

"My pussy is required to be shaved bald for you Ma'am", she stuttered out amidst her tears. 

"This is correct young lady", I calmed my tone. "And you better hope Summer stays asleep, because you're going to be punished for the next few hours". 

"I'm sorry Ma'am", she pleaded with me. 

I left poor Cassie in my office, naked and vulnerable while I went to fetch a razor and some lotion. She watched on in complete humiliation, as I dragged her by the bicep to my desk and shaved her pussy right on the spot. 


"Now young lady, what will be a suitable punishment for you? You've already been spanked so we're not going that route"...


Decisions, decisions...


Mistress Andrea


xoxo

Continued in: White Noise



No comments:

The Fetish Factory

Continued from:  Tyler Scott **Caution. This story contains intense CNC (consensual non consent) content told by our A.I. generated version ...