Wednesday, January 4, 2023

Bella's Diaper Punishment

Continued from: Bella acts out in public and gets spanked

"Just wait until you get home young lady!"

This is a threat that could take on many forms I suppose. For poor Bella, as we drove through town together, I am sure her butterflies believed that another spanking was in her future. Bella is my mid-forties, corporate executive, whose days are typically filled with board meetings and quarterly profit margins. 

She now found herself dressed like a little girl, with an anal plug up her bum. I guess it was a social, BDSM experiment for me. How should would react in a public setting, under such humiliation and age regression. Well, she ended up behaving and acting out like a toddler, which earned her a semi-public spanking in a public washroom.

There are many ways to punish someone like Bella and since she was acting like a toddler on our outing, I thought a diapering would be best for her. 


When I got her home and back to the sissy bedroom, into the nursery area, I showed her how to perform a diaper position for me. Wearing only her socks and jelly sandals, I showed her how to lay on her back and pull her ankles way up by her head with legs spread.  

EVERYTHING! Was on display now. She was so embarrassed. 

I held her legs in place and in the air, while I removed her butt plug, providing her some relief. 

Before she could protest what I was about to do next, I attached a pacifier-gag into her mouth and buckled it behind her head. 

I kept her legs in the air and she watched in horror, as I baby-wiped her anus and vagina, before applying some powder to her princess parts. 

A crinkly, adult-diaper followed, in pink, which I fastened around her bottom and hips. I finished her off with two nipple clamps that had bells on them, which jingled when she walked or moved. 


"If you're going to act like a toddler in public young lady, I'm going to treat you like one", I said to her in my Mommy tone. 

I led her by the hand over to the nursery area once more, then massaged the crotch of her diaper. 

"Can you feel anything little one?" I teased. Knowing that the crinkly padding allows for very little stimulus to her aching pussy. 


She nodded her head and moaned out loud, indicating that she could feel some pleasure, despite the thick padding of the diaper. 

"Well then, maybe we can get you to have some cummies into your diaper little one?" I asked. 

She nodded her head again, agreeing with me. 


As she suckled on her paci-gag and the room filled with sound of her jingling, nipple bells, she gently bounced up and down on the vibrating Sybian machine. 

Much to my surprise, she actually had an orgasm into her diaper, while I watched her humiliating performance.

Still a punishment for acting out in public? Sure...Bella was mortified with humiliation yet overwhelmed with arousal. Her mere confusion and betrayal of her own pussy, would be punishment enough. 


I got her into the princess bed and asked her if she'd like to be "put down" for a nap. 

She adjusted her paci-gag in her mouth enough so she could verbalize a "yes Mommy". 

Awww how sweet! My little Bella. 

I cozied her into the sheets and kissed her forehead. She cooed back at me. 


Bella was encouraged to actually have a nap in this room, as I left and dimmed the lights. 

I'll give her about 90 minutes to sleep, then I'm going to make her go down on me before she leaves. 


I didn't lock the door of the sissy bedroom so after about 50 minutes, Bella crept down the hall in her ruffle-socked feet and into my bedroom to find me. 

"Did you actually nap little one? Do you feel refreshed?" I said caringly. 

She nodded her head and smiled. 

"Ok babygirl. You may go use my shower and remove your diaper and accessories. When you're all finished, dress in the clothes you arrived in and I'll wait for you on the couch". I said. 

"Yes Mommy", she replied from beneath her gag. 

When Bella returned, she found me fully nude on the couch, gently playing with my pussy. She knew exactly what to do. She seductively approached me and got down on her knees without being asked. 


"May I please lick your pussy Mistress?" Bella said, in a confident tone. 

"Why yes you may young lady, thank you for asking so politely", I praised her. 


She brought me to three wonderfully powerful orgasms, right onto her lips, before it was time for her to go. 


I threw something skimpy on and walked her to the door. It was a gorgeous day outside so I took it one step further and came outside with her. 

We shared a passionate kiss, where I could taste myself all over her lips and cheeks! So fuckin hot!


"No washing your face until tomorrow morning young lady. I want you wearing me like lip gloss, all day and night, is that understood?" I purred to her. 

She giggled and blushed...


"Yes Ma'am", she spoke and licked her lips, and off she went. 


Mistress Andrea

xoxo






4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Poor Bella! Having her poor princess parts wiped and powdered.
I can feel my own princess parts soaking in knowing humiliation!

Mistress Andrea said...

The comfort, care and escape from her day-to-day, she craves the most.

LouisaIsabella said...

Always fun when someone decides to inspect/treat your princess parts. 😉

SissyLenaFr said...

being forced to wear a diaper is so humiliating

The Fetish Factory

Continued from:  Tyler Scott **Caution. This story contains intense CNC (consensual non consent) content told by our A.I. generated version ...