Tuesday, January 17, 2023

Happy Endings

Continued from: White Noise

Poor Cassandra had just spent nearly two hours in idle submission, a practice I referred to in the last post as "white noise". The experience was extremely humiliating for her, yet as our time together drew to an end, she was begging through her gag, asking permission to cum. I guess the humiliation of her predicament had made her ravenous with arousal. 

I allowed it, but on the condition that she masturbate right in front of me and at the dining room table, where she and I have shared countless meals together. Masturbating in the vanilla façade of the dining room, should make Cassandra feel extra degraded and dirty. 

It didn't stop her from getting right down to business and flopping a leg up on the table. It was so hot to watch! God damn did she ever give herself a fine seeing to! 

With drool cascading down between her tits, bubbling from the gag, it did a superb job of lubricating her pussy. If we had more time I would have bent her right over that table for a good Rogering!

Alas, I had to drive her to her parents mansion for dinner. I poked my head in on Summer in the gym. I told her I was just dropping Cassie off, then told Summer to shower when she was done in the gym and wait for me on my bed, bare naked. She giggled and kissed me with a: "yes Mistress Andrea".

Little Cassie had me all hot and bothered...I intend to take this out on Summer when I returned, or so she thought. 

When I dropped Cassandra off she kissed my mouth, thanking me for everything and hugging me tightly. 

"I'll see you next Sunday, Ma'am?" She said in a hopeful voice. 

"Ohhh your poor little bum. I wouldn't miss it young lady", I replied. 

I watched her up to the door, rubbing her bum, likely to mitigate the dull ache before she had to sit with her family.  

When I returned to Summer, I found her naked and on my bed, like I ordered. Yet she somehow managed to get both her wrists into the bed cuffs. 

I'm not sure how the little spider monkey accomplished this, but it was fuckin' hot to walk in on, a little tied-up present of sexiness on my bed!

She spent the majority of the weekend extremely age regressed and participating in MDLG activities. She specifically requested this as an escape, but it is also very vulnerable and very degrading for her emotionally. I needed to build her back up again, not keep her under my stiletto or chained to my bed.


I unhooked her wrists and sat her up. 

"I want you to fuck me Summer! Good and hard!" I breathy-voice moaned to her. 

I helped her into a robust sized strap-on and just let her go to town on me. Boy, did she ever!


I finished off by riding her, so she could look into my face while I orgasmed all over that cock. 


I wanted her to stay. Gawd, I think I wanted her to stay forever. I was falling for Summer, hard!

She unfortunately had to go back to work tomorrow. She showered me with kisses and hugs, thanking me repeatedly for exactly what she needed this weekend. 

Cassandra, Summer...both spanked, humiliated and degraded, yet I'm being thanked repeatedly by them and showered with hugs and kisses?!

Happy endings all around I guess, except for the way my heart ached. 

Tears were welling up in my eyes as she left. The reason I knew I was falling for her, was I no longer knew how to say goodbye...


************************


Kaylee, who you'll remember from previous posts, is my male, sissy slave. He took over the role of my Receptionist, when Cassandra had to go back to school. Sissy Secretary 

Often times you'd find me sitting on his lap, being a total slut, grinding my leather pants into his mid-section. His poor mid-section where you would find a locked-up dick, housed by the most delicate and feminine of panties. 


Despite being mortified with humiliation most days, he's actually doing a decent job with my clients. 

Early in the week I called him into my office for a chat. 


"Yes Goddess Andrea?" He spoke. 

He calls me Goddess now. It seems to me that he interprets this as a "rank" higher than Mistress. Whatever, I allow it. 

"Kaylee huni, we have a client due this afternoon and I'd like to try something new today, for an additional cost of course". I explained. 

"I want you to start giving the male clients happy endings"...


Mistress Andrea


xoxo

Continued in: Remember, be Girly!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mistress Andrea - your post is incredible!
How thrilling to be fucked by the sexy and cute Summer after little humiliated Cassie, drools and masterbates under your watchful eye. My own pussy ached to be fucked!
And my eyes fill with tears along with you when Summer leaves. She's too perfect to let go!

Mistress Andrea said...

Yes she's somethin' else! I think I better make a move soon, an aggressive one.

The Fetish Factory

Continued from:  Tyler Scott **Caution. This story contains intense CNC (consensual non consent) content told by our A.I. generated version ...