Wednesday, January 4, 2023

Katrina wants to cuckold Andrew

Continued from: Bella's Diaper Punishment

It had been quite some time since I had heard from the beautiful and fiery Katrina and her boyfriend, sissy Tiffany. You may remember not only the training session he had with Summer (Summer is a Natural), but also the foundations of how his forced-feminization came to be: The Life of a Sissy Slave

My receptionist Cassandra, had briefed me this morning and indicated that Katrina booked a consultation with me. I was excited to hear how she has been making out with Tiffany, he hasn't been to my facility for quite some time, so clearly, she was taking him in hand herself.


When she arrived, Cassandra stood to greet her like a sweetheart, as she always does with some of my VIP clients. 

"What, no Tiffany?" Cassandra asked, as she kissed Katrina on the cheek. 


"No, 'Andrew'...is at work Cassie", Katrina spoke, with much distain in her voice. 

"Please have a seat, I'll tell Mistress you're here", Cassandra motioned toward the ottoman. 


I met Katrina in the lobby and said the same as Cassie did. 

"Where's sissy Tiff' today?" I asked her. 

"He's at work, bringing home paychecks to buy more sissy clothing, as it should be", Katrina chuckled. 

"Ohhh, I thought you booked a couples consultation Kat?" I asked. 

"No Mistress just me, I can be quite a handful on my own though", she said with a wink. 

I smiled and led her back to my office so we could chat in private. 


In an open-ended manner, I asked her how things had been going with her FLR dynamic at home. 

Katrina explained. 

I came to learn that "Andrew" is still Andrew when at work, but she makes him wear panties and hosiery under his suits and his male clothing almost 27/4 now.

The second he gets home from work she has him strip at the front door, before she goes about dressing him in the most ruffled and frilly of sissy attire. He then becomes "Tiffany" for the rest of the evening and into the next morning. 

I learned that she spanks him regularly and severely, he has been weened-off her pussy all together and is only permitted to use his tongue on her footwear, feet and her bottom hole. All of this, combined with the fact that I still hold his chastity keys, has "Andrew", believing he is certainly more of a Tiffany now. 

"Here look Mistress, I just ordered him to send me a below-the-belt selfie from work", Katrina excitingly said. 


She held up her phone so I could have a look. 


"He has to pee sitting down, just like a girl, because of the chastity device", Katrina went on to say, all while giggling. 

She put her phone away and got down to business. 

"Mistress, I want to take things to the next level with him. I want my pathetic sissy to watch me being used, to watch me be fucked and watch me gagging on huge cocks, knowing that his little ‘clit’ remains locked up and limp". Katrina explained, her tone serious. 


"I just don't know where to start Ma'am. I was hoping you could help me?" 

I told her I understood, and explained to her that her boyfriend was already forced to watch a girlfriend of mine, pleasure me on the bed right in front of him. I explained that he was dressed like a French maid and forced to hold our toys and lubricant. 

Katrina laughed out loud, "OMG that's amazing!" 

"He never mentioned it, probably too humiliated huh? I'll be taking my strap to his bare ass tonight, for not telling me about this!"

"That being said Kat, I would start there. Force him to watch YOU this time, with one of your girlfriends. It will have more of a profound impact on him when it's you he’s seeing", I coached her on. 

I could see her contemplating the idea, before she spoke. "Can you show me where this went down Ma'am?" She asked. 

I led her to my room. 

She squealed and did a little excited dance. "Ohhh Mistress, did you put his sissy ass in this cage while you played with your friend?!" 


"No, not that time, but that's what that cage is for. I had him kneeling right here", I pointed to a spot on the floor beside the bed. 

"This is so hot Mistress, this room is so fuckin hot! This is exactly the next steps I had in mind for him", Katrina said. 


Katrina took my hand with a bit of a pout and explained to me that she doesn't really have a girlfriend who is adventurous enough to go through with something like this. 

She moved in for a whisper. 


"Mistress..." She said in a breathy-tone. 

"...maybe...you can fuck me, while he's forced to watch from that cage over there?" 

Ohhhh, I felt that whisper of hers, shiver down my spine, ending right between my legs. I leaned inward, for an embrace and a kiss. She kissed me back. 


 "Hmmm", I purred, leading her over to the bed to a more comfortable setting. 


"Have you ever been with a girl before, Katrina?" 

"No Ma'am", she peeped out, placing an inviting hand onto my hip. 

"Then you've certainly never been with a Dominatrix before?" I asked, rocking my hips toward her. 

"No Mistress", she obediently replied. 

"And you'd like me to be dominant with you, while your boyfriend is here and in the cage? You want him to see you get used and fucked and pleasured?" I clarified with her. 

"Ohhh yes please Mistress! Would you do that for me?" Katrina replied. She sounded overjoyed. 

It didn't take long before we both had a layer peeled off, and we were beginning to explore each other's most sensitive areas. 


"I assume you've worn a strap-on and used it on Tiffany before, Katrina?" I asked her, while we passionately kissed. 

"Yes Mistress, of course", she replied. 


"In that case I have an idea, Kat". I continued. She was very curious. 

"Wear my strap-on, and use me Katrina. Show me what you want me to do to you, when your sissy is here. Show me how you'd like to be fucked while he watches", I purred to her. 

Her eyes lit up in lustful disbelief. 

"Yes Ma'am, right away. Are you sure?"


Mistress Andrea


xoxo

Continued in: I let Katrina Domme me












 


No comments:

The Fetish Factory

Continued from:  Tyler Scott **Caution. This story contains intense CNC (consensual non consent) content told by our A.I. generated version ...