Saturday, January 28, 2023

I have a plane to catch

Continued from: Katrina has a Bull


When I returned to my bedroom late in the afternoon, I found Cole and Katrina, tangled on top of my sheets, riding the highs of their sexual frolicking. Poor Tiffany was still in the cage, humiliated from having to hear, watch and fluff his way through this horrendously emasculating session. 

I brought Katrina aside, out of earshot from the other two. There was still that little matter of her text manners I needed to discuss with her. 


"Take a moment and get Cole back into his chastity cage, Katrina. Then I want you downstairs in the punishment room, bare naked and on the timeout stool young lady. We need to have a little talk", I spoke to her sternly. 

Katrina lowered her head and replied with a "yes Ma'am, I'm sorry Ma'am". 

"You're about to be very sorry young lady, now scoot!" I replied. 

Once she had Cole's dick locked back up and the key safely stowed away, Katrina made her way downstairs to the punishment room. I brought Cole back to the bar in the opposite wing of the house to the punishment room. I didn't want him to hear Katrina being spanked, this was a private matter between she and I. 


"Cole, you are to remain bare naked and in this room. Shoot some pool for a bit while Katrina and I chat ok?" I said to him. 

"Yes Mistress", he replied. 

My bedroom was directly above the punishment room, so my next order of business was to get sissy Tiffany stowed away and occupied for a bit. Tiffany didn't need to hear Katrina being spanked either. 


I brought him to the sissy bedroom and shackled him to the princess bed. 


Before I gagged him I asked if Cole fucked him in the ass during their playtime. He whimpered and replied with a "no Mommy". 

"You know that's probably coming next Tiffany huni", I stated. Then I gagged him and kissed his forehead. 

"Think about that while you lay here Princess", I cooed to him. 

I turned on a baby, nursery rhyme sound machine before leaving the room, to drown out any possibility of Tiffany hearing what was about to occur. 

Alright, now for Katrina. Cripes, I need my assistant Cassandra here, there's way too much going on and too many people in my house. *Sigh...


She had prepared herself exactly as I asked. Bare naked, disgraced and facing a wall whilst sitting on the pouting stool.

As I approached I could see her body trembling. Not from her nudity, I keep the house quite warm, but from the anticipation of her imminent spanking. 


"Young lady, when you speak to me or message me there will always be a formal greeting and I am to be addressed as Mistress or Ma'am, do I make myself clear?" I strictly advised her. 

"Yes Ma'am, I'm sorry about the other day", she peeped out. 

"How shall I help you to remember, Katrina?"

"I need to be given a spanking Ma'am", her voice crackled as she spoke. 

"After a nice long warm-up you'll be getting the wooden paddle young lady", I stated directly. 

The heavy wooden paddle is a dreadful implement and she knows this. I let her sit there in silence with me still in the room, thinking about the sentence I just passed down. 

About five minutes later I could hear her softly crying from the stool. Perfect! She was in the headspace I needed her to be. It was time to begin. 


By the time I got to the paddle, Katrina was sobbing and crying out that she was sorry. I think she's going to be gently sitting for at least a few days. 


She was returned to a position facing the wall and was given permission to rub some of the sting away. 


Meanwhile, I geared my panties off and admired my handiwork, all while giving my delicate pussy a little handiwork of its own. 

I made Katrina kneel and kiss my asshole, all while reciting: "thank you for my spanking Ma'am".


She worshipped my pussy to a lovely orgasm next, then I returned her clothes and heels to her. 


She hugged me and thanked me for everything, including her spanking and promised to be more respectful via text in the future. 


"Well, shall we get your harem of slaves rounded up huni?" I joked with her, then finished with a: 

"I have a plane to catch in the morning".


 
Mistress Andrea


xoxo


Continued in: The Big Easy

 









 


No comments:

The Fetish Factory

Continued from:  Tyler Scott **Caution. This story contains intense CNC (consensual non consent) content told by our A.I. generated version ...