Wednesday, January 4, 2023

The BDSM Spectrum - According to Mistress Andrea

Continued from: I let Katrina Domme me, sort of

I have never found an image on the interwebs, that more accurately depicts my take on the BDSM spectrum, than this one:


I see naughty vs. nice here, I see ying and yang, fire and ice, the need for both pleasure and pain, name your cliché. I see the balance required, for BDSM dynamics to work. The need to be whipped on the left, and the cuddles of aftercare on the right. 

It's a beautiful image. A close second place, of similar concept would be:


Yet, this is MY style and MY interpretation of BDSM, according to Mistress Andrea. It's not backed by any empirical evidence or research of any kind. This is merely my opinion, based on my own experiences. 

I rely heavily on outfits and settings in my scenes. I find that the participants have a much deeper and more rich experience, when attention to detail is closely adhered to. Submissives can immerse themselves into their role much easier, and achieve that escape they are craving. Dominants can get into their groove much easier too, pushing the limits of their subs with less inhibitions. 

I have a difficult time picturing a kink couple, floating around in the vanilla world, wearing their Levi 501's and deciding to bust out the flogger and ball gags on a whim, in their current attire in their vanilla bedroom.

Perhaps that's what spontaneity is? I don't know. I need more of a plan, more of a script and a need to know where I am playing within the spectrum. 

Once again, this spectrum I speak of is according to me. 

Bella Goth, during her recent session, experienced one of these poles for the first time. She's an adult woman, mother and executive and I had her dressed like a little girl, spanked her and later put her in an adult diaper. The beginnings of that 3-part story can be found here: Bella's Age Regression Kink


This was so humiliating for the poor thing. So much so that she was soaked and had an orgasm, figure that one out.

Let's call this kink of hers, the extreme right. It's ddlg, mdlg, adbl, diaper use, age play, humiliation and for males, sissy slavery and forced feminization. 




On the other end of the spectrum, the extreme left we'll call it, I associate with pony play. Have you ever come across it on the interwebs? 




Elaborate leather body-harnesses, high-heeled boots, gags and plugs. The slaves' look so sharp and well trained, that it makes me think it's the absolute apex you can achieve, as a submissive. 

Their movements and behaviour is almost cocky and proud. That's how switched on they are. Something for a new submissive to aspire to be? Who knows. This is just my take on things, I find pony slavery to be elegantly beautiful and artistic. Your slave has "made it to the show", if they are at this level, and they should be extremely proud of it. 

However, therein lies the horrible and wonderful predicament of a submissive. Both ends of my spectrum are degrading, embarrassing and dreadfully humiliating. Yet we all know what humiliation does to a submissive. It traps them in the vicious cycle I want them in. 

So we have polar left, and polar right, as described above, lets not forget all the goodness in between those poles. This is where you find the rope bondage, the schoolgirl attire, nurses uniforms and enemas. This is where all the other uniforms and fantasies and BDSM activities reside. 

I enjoy playing on both poles of the spectrum and everything in between.

Why is all of this important right now? 

I thought I would explain it first, as I am going to take Bella to the polar left, on her next session. She's going to be a prancing pony slave for me! My goal with her was to show her one extreme, then show her the other, before we do everything else, in between.

Now I just need to find a BDSM barn / country setting. 

Stay tuned. 

Mistress Andrea

xoxo 

Continued in: Bella's Pony Play  



 



1 comment:

LouisaIsabella said...

I totally understand what you mean. I'd love to be at both ends and in between too. Just need some IRL to do it with and help decide where to start. 🤣🤣

The Fetish Factory

Continued from:  Tyler Scott **Caution. This story contains intense CNC (consensual non consent) content told by our A.I. generated version ...