Sunday, January 29, 2023

Say it Again

Continued from: The Big Easy

So now what? 

Summer and I are madly in love with each other. But I think we knew this long ago.

Nothing really changed to be honest. We finished up some tears of joy and passion on the bed, then took things into the hot tub for a lovely soak. It felt a little different when I kissed her. Like her lips were the only ones on earth!

"Did you bring your girl-cock", Summer asked sweetly. 

"I most certainly did sweetie", I replied to her, as I gave both of her nipples a little pinch and twist to verify my dominant role over her. 

"Get it for me slut, and beg your Mistress to fuck you", I declared. 

The booze was definitely talking a little now, as my sexual aggression took over. Summer loves this though. She groaned out loud and scampered out of the tub to fetch the harness and cock. 

Her tipsy state was taking over too, as she bent herself over the edge of the hot tub and begged me to fuck her, spreading her ass checks apart with her hands. 

"Force me to take your cock please Mistress. Force me to be your slut!" She cried out. 

I slapped her beautiful ass and entered her from behind. I was doing a bit of thrusting but she was doing a fine job herself, pounding her pussy back onto the dildo.

I sat up on the ledge so she could do ALL the work now and ride me, as deeply as she wanted and as fast as she wanted. She gave herself one hell of a pounding! 

Then I made her suck her beautiful wetness from the dick. 


"That's it my delicious slut, clean yourself off my dick", I barked at her. 

She moaned in delight as I continued to tastefully degrade her. 

We did a few more rotations of pussy-to-mouth until I allowed her to orgasm for me. She played with her lovely little clit while I fucked her deeply and brought herself to a trembling orgasm. 



We cast aside the harness and I ordered Summer to lick my asshole while I masturbated. Mmm, her tongue was magical, deeply fucking my ass as the steam rose all around us. 


It was a beautifully passionate night together. After our skirmish in the hot tub we took things over to the bed and popped a bottle. Summer was tipsy enough that she asked permission to suckle champagne from my toes. I'm her foot-pimp after all, why not, I thought to myself. 


She might be the one making money hand over fist, with her little nylon and feet racket, but my toes and soles would make any foot-person drool. I keep my feet pristine. I choose ivory white polish for this trip!


She filtered two glasses of champagne over my toes and sipped from the glass while spending the next hour massaging and licking my soles. 

The tender sensation was blissfully comforting. It was putting me to sleep. 

I pulled her up from her kneel and we snuggled under the sheets. She looked right at me with lust in her eyes and said, 

"I love you Mistress". 


I smiled back. 

"Mmmm, say it again!" 


Mistress Andrea


xoxo


Continued in: Summer moves in with me


 




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's one hell of a time in NOLA! The hot tub fucking made my own pussy ache! And to be fucked like that, knowing you are loved and cared for - the orgasms would have been intense!

Mistress Andrea said...

Intense is a good word for it, yes!

The Fetish Factory

Continued from:  Tyler Scott **Caution. This story contains intense CNC (consensual non consent) content told by our A.I. generated version ...