Friday, January 20, 2023

Frozen Ghost

Continued from: Happy Endings and Take her to my Chambers

The four of us had all come down from our highs, after Bella's collaring ceremony successfully ended with essentially a hot, steamy, lezdom foursome. Collaring Ceremony 

Bella had to return home and tell her husband she was at dinner with a friend or something. Hopefully she has a good poker face. Katrina had to get back to her sissy boyfriend, Tiffany. She told me she left him at home in a lockable maid dress with all the trimmings, lockable heels and a list of chores to keep his mind off his caged penis.

No matter how wildly dynamic or in what direction my crazy BDSM scenes take me, there is always one person who still has a chair when the music stops. 

When the bed looks like a crime scene and it's covered in high heels, whips, gags and dildos, there is always one person left to giggle at the sight of the bed and help me clean up. 

My angel Summer...

*sigh*

She stayed the night with me. We snuggled and tangled our naked bodies around each other, like there was no way to get any closer. We talked and laughed well into the night, then enjoyed a nice sleep in. 

She looked beautiful when she woke up. Hair a bit disheveled, smile on her face and her bright, blue eyes gazing into mine. 

"Mimosas this morning Mistress?" She cheerfully asked me. 

I hesitated for a moment, my smile left my face. I looked at Summer a bit more seriously I guess, serious but passionate. 

"Please Huni, call me Andrea today", I said to her as I felt emotion welling up within me. Before she could react to this, I answered her. 

"And I'd love a mimosa, Yummy Bum", I replied.

Summer just giggled at my pet name for her and tore off down the hall and down the stairs toward the kitchen. The little exhibitionist remained fully nude of course, padding around the tile in her bare feet.

I enjoy seeing her naked but I also enjoy how slutty clothing accentuates her curves and her body. I laid something out on the bed for her as I got up and started the bath. She brought my drink and helped me into the tub.

I then directed her to the bed and told her there was an outfit waiting.

"Oh this is sassy Andrea!" She exclaimed, while slipping on the cable-knit, over the knee socks. 

She returned to my side and we shared the mimosa together. 



When my bath water was starting to get cold, she helped me from the tub and dried me off. Summer went down on me, on the loveseat and treated me to a massive orgasm, all while I sipped my champ and OJ. 

I threw a satin robe on and we both came down to the kitchen to cook breakfast together and find some more champagne. 

I put my phone onto a speaker dock and turned on a playlist. 


An old but familiar song came on. You know those 80's monster ballads where you can never remember the band but you know every lyric in the song? You're asking yourself was that one Poison, or Sheriff? You know the type of ballads...

I even knew the words to this one!

"This is nice", Summer said. "I've never heard it before".

We danced and swayed to the soft ballad, right in the kitchen. It was a very sweet moment and the lyrics were really pulling at my heart strings. 


Just as the song was reaching its dramatic crescendo into the final verse, Summer blurted out: 

"Mimosas! I gotta pee...be right back". 

She skipped away to the powder room. 

I stood in the kitchen alone and still swaying, as the third verse of the song started. I whisper-sang the lyrics as I felt my eyes glaze over with tears. 


♫ So many nights...I laid awake dreaming, I knew ♫

One day I'd be with you... ♫

Turning to look in the direction of the powder room, I must have had a lone, distant gaze in my tear-filled eyes. 

I was whisper-singing the final line "my dream come true", as Summer emerged from the bathroom. 

She could see my glossed-over look. 

"Are you ok Andrea?" 

I wanted to tell her. I wanted to finally tell her so badly, just how I felt. What if she wasn't ready? What if I wasn't ready? 

"Ummm, yes...yes Huni of course. That was just a sweet song. One part got me", I said to her, burying my emotions in the process. I bit my tongue to fend off more tears, then changed the subject. 

"Where are you off to this week Sweets?" I asked her.

"Our final leg ends in New Orleans", Summer said. 

"Need some company?" I floated the ask out to her? 

"Oh my god really?! Mistre...Andrea, I mean. You'd really come down? To New Orleans to see me?"

I nodded my head and smiled. 

Summer squealed in delight then grabbed me and started biting little nibbles at my neck. 

"I'll get us a more...upscale hotel room my doll", I purred into her ear. 

"Pack your strap-on", she cooed back. 

I spun her around, bent her over the counter and smacked her juicy little arse. 

"I'll be packing my leather paddles too young lady", I said, pretending to sound strict. 

"Mmmm, yes Mistress", she moaned out. 


Mistress Andrea


xoxo


Special nod to the background music for this lovely post:

Dream Come True - by Frozen Ghost


 

Continued in: Katrina has a Bull


  

No comments:

The Fetish Factory

Continued from:  Tyler Scott **Caution. This story contains intense CNC (consensual non consent) content told by our A.I. generated version ...