Friday, January 13, 2023

Summer gets put on the Nipple

Continued from: Summer requests a MDLG Weekend

When we left off, I had Summer in an adult-sized highchair and I just finished feeding her some instant oats for breakfast. She had asked me for a weekend of deep, therapeutic age regression, wanting to be a "little" and wanting me to play the role of a "Mommy" figure. 

She had already received a spanking for being too silly with the bathtub and now, after her feeding, she just appeared extremely happy and content. 

I cooed to her in my Mommy tone, asking her to clean up her toys like a big girl. She put duckie back where it belonged, then she wanted to do some colouring. 

I showed her the little work station I had set up and the coloured pencils and markers. 

"Oh Mommy! Can I draw you a pretty picture?!" She asked excitedly. 

"Actually baby girl, it's a colouring book with pictures already in it. You just have to colour them in huni". I explained to her. 

"Ohhhh, even better Mommy!" She said. 

Little did she know, it wasn't any ordinary colouring book. *evil grin* 😈


I watched her quickly flip through the first few pages. She was giggling all the while but managed to get back into character.  

"Mommy this book is for grown ups!" She cried out in a baby voice, as she started some bratting. 

Summer took her bratting one step further, by standing up, stomping her feet and acting out a little tantrum that I can only describe as adorable. Adorable, yet I had to pretend I was cross with her and definitely mete out strict consequences. 

It pretty much looked like this: 

Wooden spoon time? Absolutely! I clicked down to the kitchen with haste and grabbed the time-honoured, traditional implement of Mommy correction. 

She was sitting on her bed with a huge pout on when I returned to her. I stripped her out of her onesie and blistered her naughty butt with that spoon until she was kicking her feet and sobbing out loud. 


Her left butt cheek was starting to look a little angry so I finished up with my hand and declared her punishment was over. 

"I think someone needs a little nap", I whispered to her. 

"Yes please Mommy", she said as she sniffled some snot up her nose and wiped her face. 

I removed my dress and bra so Summer could embrace my naked chest. I guided her head toward my tits until she latched onto my nipple. 


I shhhhushed her and soothed her, while she simulated a breast-feed with me. Her lips were soft and her suction was just right, the perfect amount of stimulation and pinch. It was making my clit jump!

After Summer spent some time rotating between each of my nipples, I got her into the crib and massaged some lubricant up her bumhole with my finger. Next came a nice big plug for her ass. I used one that is in the shape of a realistic penis. I bobbed it in and out of her mouth a few times, before her little pucker gobbled it right up and it seated in place. 



A little baby powder onto her wet pussy, followed by a pink crinkly diaper that I fastened in place and she was all set for her nap. 

I pulled her up off her feet for a kiss. 


"Thank you Mommy", she sighed into my lips. 

I carried her over to her little bunk bed. 


"You're ok to sleep in your ruffled sockies huni?" I asked her. 

"Yes Mommy, it won't be a problem. They're too cute to take off", she replied. 


"If you need to go number one you can pee into your diaper sweetie. I plugged your bum so there's no number two'ing", I said. 

"Thank you Mommy", she giggled. 

I rocked her for a bit, until I saw her eyes starting to get heavy. Then I kissed her forehead and told her to nap for Mommy. 


Even with the throbbing of her sore, spanked cheeks and pressure of the penis plug, she told me she has never felt more comforted and cared for. 


Mistress Andrea


xoxo 



 



No comments:

The Fetish Factory

Continued from:  Tyler Scott **Caution. This story contains intense CNC (consensual non consent) content told by our A.I. generated version ...