Tuesday, January 17, 2023

Remember, be Girly!

Continued from: Happy Endings

"What do you mean you don't know how?!" I snapped at Kaylee, who was protesting and pleading with me, claiming he didn't know how to give a handjob. 

"You spent years, probably a decade or more, as a closet masturbator no? Before you came to me and we got that little thing locked up". I continued on my tirade. 

"You should have plenty of experience working a cock with your hands young lady!" I mixed in a feminine moniker.

I then had him show me how he would position his right hand around an erect penis. 


He certainly doesn't have what I would call "man-hands". Kaylee is from a generation of gaming in Mommy and Daddy's basement. His hands are soft and delicate. With the gold bracelet he's wearing and the nail polish that matches the dress, my male clients won't mind. 


Besides, they're getting released from chastity for this. I'm sure they'd fuck a warm apple pie if it meant they could cum. Silly boys!

Kaylee bathes or showers only in an environment that I control and under my supervision. I ensure that all shower products are made for women, deodorant included and I even make him use intimate wash on his locked "clitty" and his bottom hole. 


Make-up and hair get done next, which he is slowly learning to do on his own. Then I have his work attire laid out for him. 

He looks the part, he smells the part, his features are soft and feminine. He just happens to have a locked-up penis between his legs that he rarely gets to use, that we refer to as a "clit". 

Secretly, he does enjoy this role and his status as a sissy slave. It's his kink and his fetish to own and embrace. He just needed a little help at the beginning, months and months ago, to truly embrace what he is. 

I would never judge him for what he enjoys. 


We made our way down to reception so I could dictate to Kaylee, how I wanted this new process to be set up. He took his seat and began to type bullets of how I want this to work. 
  • Only male slaves who have been in chastity for longer than 30 days, will qualify for a happy ending after their spanking
  • Kaylee will offer happy ending services, only to male slaves who qualify
  • The service will cost an additional $20.00
  • Kaylee will administer the happy endings, via handjob only

"Make sense Kaylee?" I asked. 

"Yes Goddess", he replied. 

"The client due today Kaylee, who is it and how long have I had him locked up?" 

This afternoon you have Brandon, Goddess, and he has been in chastity for 42 days", Kaylee responded. 

"Oh good! Call Brandon. Tell him there is a new service at the Facility he qualifies for and ask if he's interested. Don't tell him WHO, will be doing the handjob, clear?" I ordered. 

"Yes Goddess Andrea". Kaylee squeaked out in defeat. 

He was too far down the rabbit hole to turn back now. Kaylee knew he could safeword out with zero repercussions, but he elected not to. 


Before long, the extremely pale-skinned Brandon, was in the waiting room. Kaylee's heart must have been pounding out of his chest. Brandon had accepted the new service of a happy ending to compliment his spanking, especially having been denied for almost 45 days. 

After his anticipation time in the waiting room with Kaylee, I got Brandon into the spanking room and onto a pouting stool, facing a wall. 

I returned to Kaylee and left Brandon fully naked and trembling. 

Kaylee was a bit panicked, asking me what he should do and how. 

"Remember huni, you are a girl now. A pretty and sexual girl. Brandon will want to feel your feminine energy and seduction", I explained to him. 

"The clients are vulnerable and ashamed after they've been spanked. They'll be looking to regain some of their shattered masculinity, in an act of toxic aggression. Aim the cock at your face huni, right when he's about to spurt. Just keep your glasses on!" I said to Kaylee. 

"A facial, Goddess?" Kaylee cried out in embarrassment. 

"Yes huni, give yourself a facial. We want to take good care of our clients and ensure they feel important and cared for. Brandon will enjoy your soft hands and the opportunity to cum onto your face", I cooed to Kaylee. 

"Yes Goddess Andrea", he finally acquiesced, with his eyes lowered. 

I went into the punishment room to deal with Brandon, asking him if he was ready. I unlocked his penis before we began, so he could feel the sensation of my leather pants against it. 


He got a first class hiding! His poor, pale skin marked up so easily and rapidly. 




I gave him 30 minutes of cornertime when his spanking was finished, up on the stage with Kaylee monitoring. 

Kaylee was paying close attention to the countdown too! He knew that when the timer was up, it was happy ending time. 


"Remember, be girly". I whispered to Kaylee as I left the room. 


I had previously told my sissy Kaylee, where to do the handjobs and how, the rest was up to her. She remembered to be girly, with her little high heels kicked up and dainty ankles crossed. 

Before long, Kaylee's face and glasses were coated in streams of hot, pent-up, cum. 


Such a good girl. Look at that face covered in load!


I let Kaylee keep $5.00 from her handjob, and all future handjobs, just to keep her feeling a bit trashy! 

Hehe


Mistress Andrea


xoxo


Continued in: Collaring Ceremony






6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Kaylee is such a good girl! With her feet kicked up in the air and crossed at the ankles! Adorable!
Mistress Andrea, you must have been so proud! I hope you had Kaylee wear that reward on her face for the rest of the day!

Mistress Andrea said...

Kaylee is very docile and puts up little resistance these days. Think I should upgrade the happy endings to blowjobs?

Anonymous said...

I'm sure Kaylee would love/hate to have her belly filled with cum!
I know watching that scene would make me cum again!

Mistress Andrea said...

Perhaps I should install a gloryhole at my facility, just for Kaylee?

LouisaIsabella said...

Mmm that would be an awesome idea. Haha. 😉

SissyLenaFr said...

Kaylee is a very pretty sissy now very good job
she is very efficient in her work

The Fetish Factory

Continued from:  Tyler Scott **Caution. This story contains intense CNC (consensual non consent) content told by our A.I. generated version ...