Thursday, January 19, 2023

Take her to my Chambers

Continued from: Collaring Ceremony

We got Bella down from her bondage pose and for the first time this evening, she got to run her gloved hand over the strict leather collar and rhinestone lettering. She smiled and moaned delicately as goosebumps enveloped her entire body once again.

Her nipples hardened and she looked at me, slightly desperate, slightly ravenous. It was a look of, "give me an order Mistress".

Hopefully I interpreted her signs correctly, I happily obliged her! 

"Bella huni, I'd like you to thank Madam Summer by kissing her passionately. I'd like this kiss to be directly onto her asshole", I commanded. 

She replied with a "yes Mistress", almost immediately. 

It's like I planned this. My two vixens, both in panties that covered their pussies but exposed their bottoms. 

"Good girl", I praised her. "Now Katrina please". 

Small and basic little commands, to get Bella into the groove of pleasing multiple people and serving multiple people as a sex slave, regardless of who they are. This was Bella's new role now, and I think she was loving it.

"Thank you Madam Katrina", Bella spoke, before planting a lovely and passionate French kiss, directly onto her bare asshole. 

Such a degrading act to have explained or hear out loud, but it was so goddamn sexy to watch. 

"Now Summer's mound", I ordered. 

I think all three of them cringed and were red-faced with embarrassment, at my unique choice of words. It's true though! When you put a beautiful, shaved and delicious pussy into a g-string that small, where the material covering her pussy lips is about the size of a won-ton wrapper, it becomes a "mound". Add a little camel toe accentuation and it's a gorgeous sight! 

Moreover, by saying mound and not pussy, it should make Bella believe that she is only permitted to kiss Summer over her panties, which is exactly what I wanted to see.

Yep, they all understood. I made her kiss Katrina's mound next. 

Kissing is such lovely foreplay isn't it? My style of kissing is just a little different though. 👿

"Ladies, Bella has been reborn as my owned sex slave tonight, this is a monumental step for her and a beautiful moment in her life. It's time to consummate this union", I told my two minions. 

"Take her to my chambers". I added a little cavewoman, Viking flare in that one.

I've used diaper positions for adult spanking before, I've used the dreaded wheelbarrow position too, but I don't think I've ever walked in on something like this before. My two little vixens must have cooked this plan up on their own, I don't even know what to call it...

They were cradling Bella and supporting her weight, all while spreading her legs and presenting her bare pussy for me. And Bella!...was absolutely soaked!

"Here is your prize Mistress", Summer said, as I walked into the room. Awww! What a sweetie pants she is!

"Oh my slave girl! Look at that drenched cunt!" I responded. Using my most vulgar to humiliate Bella even further. 

I spanked her directly onto her pussy lips, pretending I was punishing her pussy for being wet. 

"Such a naughty pussy!" 

Kat and Summer loved this! They continued holding her, while I stripped down and got into my strap on. 

Consummate I DID! Ohhhh Bella got the fucking of a lifetime, all while being vulnerably cradled by my two minions. 

We did a little choking next, something she quietly told me she was into, many sessions ago. Kat and Summer got a decent but reasonable grip on her neck, while she rode my cock. 

Bella orgasmed almost instantly, with my permission of course. It was so raw and violent and beautiful. I'm sure she would never forget this night!

I needed some sugar for myself, after all this build up. I put Summer on nipple duty, Katrina's tongue up my asshole and Bella on my pussy. Ever had an overstimulation orgasm ladies? I suggest you try it!

It makes you want to lay in bed for the next few hours, melting into my 1500 thread-count sheets, eating coffee flavoured ice cream and smoking darts!

Apart from the sheets, I didn't have the other items on-hand. I guess I'll have to settle for two gorgeous women in my bed and a sex slave who would suck their pussy juice off my bare toes if I asked her to.

Life is good!


Mistress Andrea 


xoxo

Continued in: Frozen Ghost






   





 

1 comment:

LouisaIsabella said...

Part of me is wanting to plead for this to be done to me. The rest knows this isn't the place. Haha.

The Fetish Factory

Continued from:  Tyler Scott **Caution. This story contains intense CNC (consensual non consent) content told by our A.I. generated version ...