Monday, January 9, 2023

What would you do for the Key?

Continued from: I just became a foot pimp

Katrina called me from across town, asking if we were still on for today...

"Yes huni, I'm just doing his make-up now", I said cheerfully.

"Excellent. I'm excited Mistress!" She replied. 

"Tiffany is all ready to go. She's just patiently, ummm...waiting". Katrina added. 

In a previous post referenced above, I had given Katrina a few ideas about her boyfriend and his sissy slavery. This is the same post where we cuckolded him in my bedroom and he was forced to watch me fuck his girlfriend. 

I had suggested that the next logical step in his transformation, could include interacting and possibly playing with another sissy slave. 

Well...that session is going down today. 

Katrina's boyfriend, a heterosexual male named Andrew, will be referred to as Tiffany throughout this post and during his sissification. 

One of my own personal sex slaves, also a heterosexual male whose name is Kyle, will be referred to as Kaylee throughout this post and during the session. 

Both of these silly boys have been made-up and dressed up. It was time to get them together to see what happens. Katrina and I thought that it would be extra humiliating for them if we were to do something vanilla first. 

We decided to all have lunch together. 

Katrina and I chatted about our "girls" during lunch and how well mannered they were becoming. We spoke of their clit cages and orgasm denial. We purposely would throw-in little injects like a "sit up straight Kaylee" or "wipe your mouth Tiffany", amidst this seemingly vanilla environment. 

The girls both had huge pouts on, with their stomachs sickened from butterflies of humiliation. They didn't eat much. 

"How would you like to start things off Kat?" I asked her. 

"Well, I think both of our girls need spankings Mistress", she declared right at the dining table. 

"I would agree. Take them up to my room and prepare them Kat, I'll tidy this all up", I said. 

Katrina first positioned my loveseat closer to the sofa, so we could spank the girls in close proximity to one another. Then she went to slip into her lingerie and heels. 

Katrina sat and addressed them both. 

"Tiffany, do you know how many days you've been in that clit cage?" She asked. 

"94 days Ma'am", Tiffany said without hesitation. 

"And you Kaylee, how long have you been locked up?" Katrina asked. 

"212 days Ma'am", his voice cracking with embarrassment as he spoke.

"Oh my. You must be dying to have your clits freed and stroked to a little spurt no? I just wonder what you'll do for us, to earn the keys?" Katrina spoke in rhetorical questions. The girls didn't answer, they just kept their eyes lowered. 

I entered the room with the chastity keys dangling around my necklace. I made sure our two sissies saw them hanging there.

"Are you spanking your own girl Kat?" I asked.

"Sure why not", she stated matter-of-factly. 


The two girls got their hairless, smooth little bubble butts, roasted over our laps. We continued until they started making little yelps and wispy-sissy noises, all while struggling over our knees. 

They looked so dreadfully humiliated and embarrassed. 

I spoke to them while they stood in the naughty corner. I offered them a horrible predicament to choose from. 

"Girls, your options are simple today. Ask us nicely to take you to the dungeon space to use and abuse you and we will. Your clit cages however, will remain locked in place".

"Ask us nicely, to take both of you to the sissy bedroom, and I will unlock your little clits". 

The two ridiculous sissies stood there in silence for a moment, then I think they started whispering about what to choose. 

Kaylee must have been elected as the spokesperson, she asked permission to turn around. 

Kaylee pathetically whimpered out, "may we please go to the pink bedroom Mistress?" 

Katrina started laughing. 

"A good choice sissy girl", I replied. "Leave your skirts here girls, you won't need them".

We sat our two girls on the pink ottoman cubes, then Katrina and I got a little more comfortable, making out and kissing each other. We told the two girls to look away, but the passionate sounds we were making, soon had their little clits straining against the chastity cages. 

"Would you two like to come sit on the loveseat together? I'll take the chastity key off from around my neck. One step closer girls", I urged them. 

I watched their horror, as I moved the video camera and mast-lighting into place. 

"Alright girls, do you both wish to be unlocked?" I asked. 

They were too humiliated to answer, they just nodded their heads in shame. I reminded them that they both had a safeword to use, if needed. 

When I unlocked their clits, they engorged and sprang to life. 212 days with not even a full erection! That's a long time. 

"Katrina and I won't be touching your clits girls. You're also well aware that you're not permitted to touch your own. You know you'd be punished for this. 

"But...we'll allow you to touch each other's clitties if you want". I laid down an awful choice for them. 

"Go ahead sweet girls, get each other hard", Katrina added. 

"Maybe we'll let you make some cummies", she cooed to them in a baby voice. 

Kaylee at least had the added barrier of a satin glove. Poor Tiffany knew she was skin on skin only. They very cutely, just started out by holding each other's cocks. I think Kaylee, with the barrier of her satin glove, was the first to start stroking and getting Tiffany erect. 

The camera's were rolling, our girls looked fantastic! Katrina and I stood back and watched the show.

Wouldn't it be cruel if we gave them this glimmer of hope, only to lock them back up again, without a release? 

I wonder what they'll do with each other, to prevent that from happening? 

Stay tuned!


Mistress Andrea


xoxo

Continued in: Should we let the Sissy's Cum?






  


1 comment:

SissyLenaFr said...

her two sissies seem very shy
but she chose to be released and are lucky that it was accepted

The Fetish Factory

Continued from:  Tyler Scott **Caution. This story contains intense CNC (consensual non consent) content told by our A.I. generated version ...