Monday, January 2, 2023

Bella Acts Out in Public and gets Spanked

Continued from: Bella's Age Regression Kink

Bella elected not to use her safeword, which would have put an end to her session and her intensifying humiliation.

She and I were now in a bustling courtyard downtown, at an outdoor café. My adult, corporate executive Bella, was dressed completely like a little girl and wore ringlet pigtails in her hair. 

I think it slipped her mind that she was wearing an anal plug up her ass, something she became very aware of as she sat, all while complaining and squirming in her seat. 

Look at her poor little pout-lip. She's certainly acting more attuned to what she's wearing.

When the waitress approached I could tell she was slightly puzzled, seeing the manner in which Bella was dressed, but not puzzled in a judgey way. 

I ordered a very "grown-up" cappuccino Americano, then turned to Bella and looked right at her, while speaking to the waitress. 

"And for the little one, an ice cream cone please, single scoop vanilla". I said. 


Bella was frozen with embarrassment. Additionally, she was trying to hide the fact she was wearing a butt plug in public. The waitress could clearly tell that Bella was a mature woman. She just smiled at us both, likely assuming that there was some alternative, relationship dynamic at play.

The waitress left to see to our order. 

"Did you feel that one between your legs young lady?" I asked her, referring to how the heightened public humiliation and age regression was affecting her pussy. 

She just groaned and whimpered, looking at the ground. 

My coffee and Bella's single-cone arrived minutes later. She went in for what I can only describe as an "aggressive lick". So much so, that off came the crown of vanilla ice cream, the entire single scoop, plopping directly onto the cobblestone.

Visit any ice cream stand in the history of ice cream stands, and you'll see some sticky, distraught child, standing over the crime scene. They hold the empty cone like a murder weapon and just stand there crying, looking down at their sweet treat, now melting into the ground. 

Bella wasn't crying, nor distraught. She had rid herself of having to hold and eat something so childish and humiliating. Did she do this on purpose, I wondered? I was fuming!

Without a word she stood and walked over to the trash to dispose of the empty cone. I snuck up behind her and gave her two hard swats on the seat of her denim skirt, right in front of anyone watching. 

"You did that on purpose, didn't you naughty girl!?" 


"No, please Ma'am, it was an accident", she mewed out. 

"You just wait until we get home young lady!" I threatened. I knew a few of the people around us, definitely heard that one. 

"Look, your hands are all sticky." I said. 

With that, I took her by the wrist and marched her into the café and into the public washroom. 

I took her by the chin and once again accused her of deliberately scuttling her ice cream. I wasted no time in hauling her directly over my lap and pinning her arm down, while I sat on the toilet. 

"I don't care who can hear this young lady", I spoke sternly. 

It was short but hard spanking, more to humiliate her than anything. The fabric of her little overalls absorbed most of the sound of my spanks. I'm sure each smack however, reverberated directly onto her butt plug. 

I had her wash her hands and once again threatened, "just wait until we get home young lady!" 

Nothing further was said about the ice cream incident, besides, we still had to have an "adult" conversation about she and her daughter. 

We found a quieter, more secluded spot by the lake, where she eventually felt more comfortable with less eyes on her, and she embraced me. 

"I'm terribly aroused Mistress!" She whispered to me. 

"Even with the way you're dressed, and your little asshole all filled up for Mommy?"

That was the first time I've used the title of "Mommy" with her. I thought I'd float that one out there and see what happens.

"Yes Mommy", she squeaked out. "Even with the way I'm dressed and hiding a little secret in my bum, Mommy". 

Oooo, I got TWO Mommy's outta that one! Game on for md/lg play with Bella from now on. 

She blushed so deeply and bashfully, I wanted her lips she was so cute and darling right now!

We sat and cuddled and talked. We couldn't do much further right now, even though we both wanted to have sex right on that picnic table. 


Bella went on to tell me that after her daughter had spanked her, they both had a long chat. This is where Bella learned that I had been spanking Cassandra also. 

The most important aspect of this conversation they had together, was learning that they both get involuntarily aroused from spanking and humiliation. Because of this, they will not be continuing with any Mom/daughter, Daughter/mom spanking...even if it's for real punishment reasons. 

Both Cassandra and Bella decided together, that if discipline or punishment was needed, they would come to me to have their behaviour addressed. They would even attend together, to be spanked if that was necessary to the situation.

Bella would still book regular appointments with me as needed, even with her daughter as the receptionist, Cassie would still receive her Monday maintenance spankings and tutoring.  

I happily agreed to their terms and respected their boundaries. Bella was extremely overjoyed. She dropped to her knees to thank me. 


"Please Mistress, my plug is starting to get uncomfortable, may we please go?" She asked nicely. 

"Please Mommy, you mean?" I said to her sternly.

"I'm sorry Mommy, yes Mommy. May we please go?" She said. 

"Yes sweetheart, we may. But remember, you're in for it when we get home young lady!" 

"I know Mommy, that was a childish thing to do. I was acting out", she lowered her eyes and shuffled back to the car. 


Mistress Andrea

xoxo


Continued in: Bella's Diaper Punishment


   

2 comments:

LouisaIsabella said...

I know this is supposed to be humiliating but I find it really hot. I'd love to be Bella in this, I wouldn't have wasted my ice cream though. Haha, one of my favorite treats. 😉

Mistress Andrea said...

Do you think she did that on purpose?

The Fetish Factory

Continued from:  Tyler Scott **Caution. This story contains intense CNC (consensual non consent) content told by our A.I. generated version ...