Friday, January 27, 2023

Katrina has a Bull

Continued from: Frozen Ghost

While I was online, booking a flight and an elegant room in New Orleans, my searching was interrupted by a message from Katrina. Not even a "hello Mistress", which means she must be really excited about something. I'll replicate the text exchange here. Katrina is in blue. 

Where did you get the bedside, metal cage? 

Ahem...manners young lady! 

I'm sorry Mistress, good evening. May I ask where you obtained the bedside cage from Ma'am?

That's better Kat, and good evening to you. 

All my "acquaintances" who have been under my stiletto before, know that I insist on very formal language and impeccable manners when I am spoken to. Katrina hasn't been over my knee in awhile and it was an understandable mistake. But not one that will be forgotten...

The cage is a very secure and well-made model from a seller on Etsy huni. I'll send you a link.

You have a use for one of these now? Do tell...? 

Mistress! I have a BULL!!


Oooo, exciting Katrina, good girl! 

Our exchange continued on, all while she was frantically searching through Etsy for a BDSM, floor cage. She was disappointed when she actually found one that she liked, but came to learn the shipping would be four to six weeks. 

I guess she was eager to continue some cuckold scenes with her new bull, while her sissy Tiffany watched and listened from a cage. Very similar to what she and I simulated during: Sissy Sucks and Cucks 

I figured I'd help a sister out!

You can use my bedroom Kat, I'd love to meet your bull. 

OMG really? Mistress! That's so great. 

Plus, you and I are going to have a little "chat", about your texting deportment young lady. 

Yes Ma'am, I understand 😟 (yes, she emoji'ed a worried, pouty face).

Let me know when you need the room. 

Yes Ma'am, thank you so much Ma'am!!

The stage was set. After a few more text exchanges over the next several days, we worked out logistics and attire. Katrina, her bull and her sissy were due on Saturday, mid-afternoon.

When the three of them arrived, I kissed Katrina on the cheek while she turned to introduce me to this handsome, hipster-bearded gentleman named Cole. 

He shook my hand and addressed me as Mistress Andrea. "Hmm. A submissive bull perhaps?"

Tiffany didn't say a word, nor did anyone pay him any attention. He just knelt and waited in shame and disgrace. Katrina had him all dolled-up in a prom-style dress with over the knee, lace stockings and opera gloves. So pretty!

Kat and I began to talk as though the other two weren't even in the room. 

"Has Cole been involved in your bedroom activities before?" I asked her. 

"Yes Mistress, this won't be Tiffany's first time serving my bull and I", she replied. 

"And who, pray tell, wears the pants in this throuple?" I asked. 

"Me of course Ma'am!" Katrina giggled with delight before continuing. 

"Cole's dick is locked up too, always! He just gets to use it, on my terms and with my permission of course. Tiffany's only use is her sissy fuck-holes now". 

"Tiffany is still pussy free?", I inquired. 

"Oh yes Ma'am. My asshole and feet only Mistress, if he's lucky", she confidently replied. 

This certainly sounds like a great arrangement the three of them have. Poor Tiffany! Her feminization and status as a sissy slave seems to have escalated so aggressively. I guess I was partially the architect of that...oopsie! 

Katrina piped right up, wielding her female dominance brilliantly. 

"Cole, Mistress and I are going to her bedroom to change. Give Tiffany a spanking for me, on the bare. I want her nice and submissive for you before we begin".

"Yes Ma'am", he quickly replied. 

Ohhh, how dreadfully humiliating! Being hauled over the knee by your girlfriend's bull and spanked! All while dressed like a frilly little girl. I wanted to stay and watch this go down, like badly! 

We could hear the smacks from down the hall, the girly whimpering and Cole making Tiffany address him as "Sir". It was so hot to listen to! I could picture Tiffany's ridiculously frilly panties around his ankles, kicking his high heels in the air as his clitty cage ground into Cole's thigh. 

Once Kat and I had dressed in our battle gear, she went to fetch Tiffany and bring an end to his humiliating spanking. Tiffany was brought to the bedroom where we got our little sissy secured to the bed. 

We had him set up to lay here for awhile and feel the heat from his spanked ass, all while anticipating what's coming next and dabbing his soft panties with pre-cum. 

Meanwhile, it turns out Katrina stripped Cole fully naked, right down to his chastity device and positioned him in the bar to wait for us. I'm was so proud of Kat! What an absolute Goddess she has become. Two silly boys, wrapped around her finger. 

She made him mix us a Gin cocktail which he saw to, fully nude. Empress and Fever Tree of course, what else would a Dominatrix sip on? 

Cole returned to his position of submission as Kat and I planned our next moves. She asked me if I wanted to use Cole for my pleasure, or use Tiffany for my amusement. I declined both offers, I was just going to be a spectator on this one. 

Besides, my heart was somewhere else right now. **Insert dream bubble here**

We finished our drinks and all three of us went to the bedroom to release Tiffany. Before doing so, Katrina calmly explained to her shamed sissy, that he would be spanked over Cole's knee again, if there was any fussing or resistance. 

With that, she knelt to release Cole's cock, which hung limp and flaccid, ready to be used.  

"Alright Fluffer, get on your knees, you know the drill", Katrina said to her sissy. 

Oh my god! I listened on in sheer delight. "You know the drill", Fluffer!!?" Clearly she has done this many times before.

"Show Mistress what a good little cocksucker you have become", Katrina said. 

I watched on curiously, as Tiffany knelt before the towering presence of Cole. Tiffany kept his head lowered and I heard him wisp-out, 

"May I please suck your cock Sir?"

Cole replied with a "yes you may, Tiffany".

"Thank you Sir", Tiffany replied. 

I was now seeing that this was a little ritual or routine that these three do together. Like a scripted rule Katrina has put in place for them to follow. As the next thing that occurred, was Tiffany leaning in and planting a kiss right on the tip of Cole's cock, immediately after she said thank you Sir. 


Next came a little face slap and Cole's order of, "suck it bitch". 

Maybe part of the ritual too? I wasn't sure, but it was certainly enjoyable to watch this all play out. 


Tiffany did a standup job, fluffing Cole's cock which turned out to be a lot larger than I expected. It looked like a little chapstick in his chastity cage. I guess Cole was a grower. 

Tiffany worked the balls too, cradling each one into her mouth and holding the pose for a moment, while Katrina took pictures with her phone. 


After a little more fluffing, Katrina cut them off. Tiffany was cast aside to kneel and watch. I got out of the way too, so the two of them could fuck. 

And fuck they did! Wowzers. 


At one point she let Tiffany kiss and lick her high heels, all while Cole continued on Katrina. 


I guess that was the only female action this poor sissy would get tonight, as moments later she ordered Tiffany to face the wall in a timeout pose while Katrina rode Cole's dick.

She ended up getting herself off in this position and after a great deal of begging from Cole, she allowed him to finish inside her.


Almost immediately, she called Tiffany over and demanded that he clean up Cole's cock, which was coated with a sexual mixture of the pair of them.


She teased him and tormented him with the slick and still erect penis, telling him it is the only way he gets her pussy, off the dick of someone else. 

Once Cole was all cleaned up, Katrina very forcefully said, "get him hard for me, I want to be fucked again". 

Poor Tiffany went about fluffing once again, while Katrina stood back and watched. 


It took some serious head-bobbing, but Cole the swordsman, regained his erection and was ready to go. I helped Kat get Tiffany locked into the floor cage before I left the room. Clearly they were planning on carrying on this way all afternoon. 


"You three have fun now", I cheered out as I was leaving. 

"Kat, come see me when you're all done. We still need to have that...chat", I hissed. 

She pulled her lips off Cole long enough to squeak out a, "yes Ma'am". 


Mistress Andrea


xoxo




 



 

 

1 comment:

SissyLenaFr said...

Tiffany is a gorgeous sissy now
her training is now complete, she is very obedient

The Fetish Factory

Continued from:  Tyler Scott **Caution. This story contains intense CNC (consensual non consent) content told by our A.I. generated version ...