Thursday, January 19, 2023

Collaring Ceremony

Continued from: Remember, be girly

From what I have heard, of the deeply kink community and the lifestyle BDSM participants, a submissive or slave being collared for the very first time by their new owner, is quite the experience. 

I understand it can become rather emotional, with tears of overwhelming joy. I get it...A submissive being taken on as an "owned slave", meaning they are accepted, never judged and now the property of another. Powerful stuff indeed!

Since I am relatively new to town, this town anyway, I haven't been around long enough to fully and formally collar a slave as my property, until now.

She was my very first client, looking for adult spanking as an alternative form of emotional therapy. She has opened her vulnerability to me and shared her tears countless times over. She has shared her daughter with me and she has been taken to both extremes of the BDSM spectrum, once when she was age regressed and diapered, and another session where she was harnessed-up as a prancing, pony slave.

You can read about these lovely moments here: 

Her very first Spanking

Bella's Age Regression Kink

Bella is a Pony Slave

I could think of no one better in my life, professional or personal, who not only deserves a collar but also, earned a formal ceremony to accompany one.

The beautiful Bella Goth, just last week, asked me to collar her!

I had never done a formal collar ceremony before and since Bella was asking to be collared, I wanted to ensure it was a memorable experience for her. My first instinct was that I needed assistants. I was picturing some ancient Egyptian beauties, a few wisps of white linen covering their most intimate areas, leading Bella to some sacrificial altar. 

Yet instead of canopic jars and me dressed like Anubis, it would be bondage, collars, high heels and lingerie! Eff-you ancient Egypt, I got this!

So, I needed two scantily-clad beauties. Who better to ask than my ultimate side-chick and girl-crush, Summer and the fiery Cuckoldress, sissy-tamer, Katrina. 

They were more than happy to help, to play the roles of my props during this elaborate sonnet that was unfolding, in fair Verona, where we lay our scene. 

We went with matching gold-leaf collars for these two vixens, latex opera gloves and a beautiful, soft satin rope tie to accentuate and bind their breasts. Down below, a pussy covering, anal opening g-string, white stockings and d'orsay heels. 

They looked absolutely stunning!

I phoned Bella who was already anticipating her collaring was going down tonight. I left the phone conversation mysterious and cryptic for her, by only saying:

"Dress in an evening gown. It's time"...

Then I hung up immediately. 

I didn't have to ask if Bella owned a gown, of course she did! Look at this stunner. 


No receptionist to greet her this time. I simply left a note on the desk. 

My dearest Bella,

Please report to my private chambers

Your collar awaits 

Mistress Andrea 

xoxo 

I spared no expense with the pomp and circumstance of this occasion. We were laying it on thick for her. 

She walked in on quite the scene, when she entered my bedroom. I heard an audible gasp escape her crimson painted lips. I'm not certain she expected assistants. Certainly not ones so beautiful and scantily-clad. 


Summer and Katrina swapped places, moving very slow and robotic, not saying a word. Summer took up a position at my right side and began to officiate the ceremony. 

"Isabella Octavia Goth, down on your knees and bow your head", Summer told her, remembering her script perfectly. 

It was very moving to see a grown woman so elegantly dressed, kneeling as a submissive. I hadn't said a word yet. I sat their stoic and Goddess-like, as I felt the situation demanded.


Summer continued with her scripted content:

"Repeat after me, I Isabella".

"I Isabella". She followed along perfectly...

"Am a slave to my wet cunt".

Katrina almost broke character into a giggle. Bella hesitated for a moment, embarrassed at the crassness of Summer's script. 

"Am slave to my wet cunt".

"And my wet cunt, makes me a slave".

"And my wet cunt, makes me a slave".

I chose this paradoxical mantra for Bella to recite, as it describes the infinite cycle of a submissive. Being humiliated and degraded makes her pussy ache and drip. When her pussy aches and drips she becomes humiliated and embarrassed from the involuntary arousal, and so begins the vicious cycle of her infinite submission.

A predicament? A conundrum? I don't know *shrug*. I thought it was an excellent mantra for her.

Summer continued. 

"Who owns your wet cunt Bella?" 

"My Mistress".

"If YOU are a slave to your cunt, and your wet cunt is the property of Mistress Andrea, who is your owner?" 

"Mistress Andrea", Bella gasped out, breathy and aroused. 

I spoke for the first time. 

"Rise Isabella". 

I'll admit, this was a bit much. We were entering the realm of , "rise a Knight" territory. However, were also nearing the end of our ceremonious script and ready for some action. I could tell all the girls were anxiously aroused.   

"Girls, take her to the dungeon please", I spoke again. 

Katrina and Summer each took an arm and led her away as if against her will. 

They knew that once in the dungeon, she was to be stripped of her gown and strung up on her tip-toes for a whipping. 


My two minions did my bidding and manhandled Bella down to the dungeon space. She was aggressively stripped of her heels, her gown and her bra and panties. Her elegant necklace was removed to make-way for her collar. 

When I clicked into the dungeon I was met with the most beautiful scene. I had to snap a photo it was so artistically lovely. 


I slowly clicked toward the trio. Watching Bella jump with each of my heel clicks. 

"Thank you ladies", I seductively purred. 

I specifically wanted to use a riding crop with a heart-shaped tip. My plan was to cover her beautiful, bare ass in red heart prints. It would look so cute to mark her like this before she got her collar. 


Forty or so lashes did the trick, enough to cover both cheeks and her upper thighs. It looked as darling and beautiful as I expected. I photographed the smattering of heart-shaped welts to show her later. 

Did it look like this, all over her bare bum? Not really, but it was the thought that counted!


The girls got her spun around to face me. I went to another area of the space to get Bella's collar.


"Girls, please kneel while I officially take Bella as my prized possession". I mixed in this additional flamboyant and ceremonious line. 


I approached slowly with the collar in my hand. Bella never took her eyes off me. I held the soft leather in front of her face and ran it's smooth lustre against her breasts. I watched as her nipples hardened instantly and goosebumps consumed her entire body. 

I held it up to her nose so she could smell the unmistakable aroma of leather.

I turned it over to face it toward Bella for the first time. The rhinestone lettering twinkled in the candlelight, spelling out the word "OWNED". 

I watched several stray tears, rolling down Bella's cheeks. It was not from the pain of her whipping, certainly not. I could see the desperate lust in her eyes, the loving devotion toward me and the freedom of acceptance. 

It was a beautiful moment. I'm glad we decided to make this so formal and decadent. I kissed both of her cheeks to taste her briny tears, then removed her gag to kiss her lips and transfer her tears onto them. 

I finished by rolling her lower lip into mine and slowly tugging on it as a drew my head back to look into her eyes. 

"Mine!" I playfully hissed out. 

That was all that needed to be said to conclude her ceremony. 


Mistress Andrea


xoxo

 
 

 

 




   

1 comment:

LouisaIsabella said...

Wow, I know this was intense but also so hot. I'm not sure which part I loved most. 🤤

The Fetish Factory

Continued from:  Tyler Scott **Caution. This story contains intense CNC (consensual non consent) content told by our A.I. generated version ...