Saturday, January 28, 2023

The Big Easy

Continued from: The entire storyline of Summer, but most recently:

I have a plane to catch

Despite the fact that New Orleans smells like a humid hangover and pee, I really do enjoy the place. It has a smoky, old-world feel to it. I'm not much of a Bourbon Street or Mardis Gras gal, I much prefer the Chandelier District and the speakeasy feel that it has. Seamed stockings and a properly made Old-Fashioned, that's more my style. The sad tambour of a trombone in the background, giving me goosebumps, as charbroiled oysters flare up from the kitchen. I can only hope that Summer likes all of this too, she doesn't strike me as a tits-out, neck full of beads sorta girl. 

Summer's tits...fuck I miss her! *sigh*

She was already one night in, at some postage-stamp hotel room her airline puts the crew up in. I sent her an address via text and she asked me if it was the upscale room I booked. I replied with: 

"No huni it's a Tailor, they'll look after you, xoxo".

She of course LOL'ed me over text, declaring she was excited and that I was so mysterious sometimes. 

The finished product, was pretty fuckin' cute though!


Look at my little prohibition, sex-slave mobster, complete with a felt Fedora and pocket watch! The outfit and tailoring was grotesquely expensive, but I didn't care, look how sexy she is! You don't want to be the richest person in the graveyard right? 

When I eventually got landed, limo'ed and checked into the swanky hotel room, Summer was just finishing up at the tailor. I sent her the address to the famous, Court of Two Sisters restaurant. It's such a beautifully, romantic place. I settled on a leather two-piece outfit with gold accents and heels. Anyone who saw the pair of us out in public might subtly notice our D/s dynamic, with the way I was dressed. 

Even though Summer had sent me numerous messages saying "let's go back to the room and fuck" (which I'll be spanking her for later), I wanted this night to be different, my heart was so full for her.

We gazed into each other's eyes throughout dinner, amidst the backdrop of slow jazz music in this 300 year-old courtyard, adorned with rich vegetation and twinkling lights. 

Tableside Caesar salad from scratch, turtle soup, then shrimp and grits. It was all so amazing. I'm not much a dessert person but Summer ordered Bananas Foster, a NOLA classic. She ran her fork across the length and girth of the flaming banana, all while looking at me invitingly and raising an eyebrow. 

What a huge slut! lol...and yes I packed my strap-on for her.

After too much Absinthe and both of us kinda wobbly in our heels, we made it back to the room, complete with a hot tub on a covered veranda. 

I got right down to business and spanked her ex-figure skater arse, right over her skin-tight dress pants. I was scolding her for being a giant slut, but we were both laughing and giggling. This wasn't a REAL spanking, it was just foreplay. 

With my playlist providing some ambiance in the background, I got her to her feet and she helped me out of a layer of clothing. 

A song came on, an Elvis cover by Ingrid Michaelson. I can't help falling in love


It was perfect for this moment and this was the moment I had been waiting for. I put her hat on, ridiculously, in just my bra and panties, and pulled her in for a dance. 

We listened to the sweet lyrics and didn't say a word. We just swayed in circles around that room, enchanted by each other's eyes. 

I ended up straddling Summer on the bed and leaning in for a kiss but ended up turning my head into her shoulder to hide my face. Tears were beginning to stream down my cheeks.

She bucked me with her hips a little, as a prompt, saying, "Andrea, what's wrong?" 

I summoned the courage to turn and face her, my eyes soaked with moisture. The minute she saw this she began to well up also. Just as she was about to say something I went for it...

"Summer..."

"I don't know how to say goodbye to you anymore"...

"Summer...I love you!" 

I finally dropped it, my heart was pounding out of my chest. 

Her face was vacant, as the tears continued to cascade down her temples. 

I was starting to panic. She hadn't said anything yet! Time was standing still as we were frozen in this moment that felt like and eternity to me.

Finally a smile crested her face, a big one, followed by a cheeky little grin. 

"Say it again", she purred to me. 

I smiled back at her as my heart filled with relief. 

"Summer...I love you", I told her again. 

"I've loved you since the moment we met, Mistress", she replied.


Mistress Andrea


xoxo 


 



 

   

Continued in:

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Could you do a post with the links to all the custom content you have? I’m a fellow sims player who would love to mess around with having my own mistress Andrea.

-Grace Marie

Mistress Andrea said...

Hi Grace Marie. Your Sims4 playing will never be the same again, once you kink it up and defile it! Haha

There isn't really a link per se. Start by going to Loverslabs website. Find the drop down menu for Forums, pick Sims4 then pick WickedWhims.

Wicked Whims is essentially the engine that drives all the custom animations. You have to find in your raw files: Documents, Electronic Arts, Sims4, then the folder that is called Mods.

You drag the Wicked Whims file into this Mods folder then restart the game. Once back in the game, go to settings and enable custom content.

Then, all over the Loverslab site you'll find BDSM and sex animations. These all get downloaded and dragged into your mods folder too. Lingerie, heels and other ddlg-type outfits all come from various Sims4 Resource sites. People who make custom content.

Good luck. Let me know if you need further assistance.

Wicked Whims has instructions that come along with the download too.

Anonymous said...

Damn! That is one hot sub you have, Mistress Andrea!

Mistress Andrea said...

Hot sub / hot tub...she is certainly that. I'll tell her she has a fan.

Mistress Andrea said...

Grace Marie, I had another idea...

Doesn't the Sims4 game allow for characters to be shared within the "Sims Community"? Like...you could essentially create a character representing you...and I could pull that character into my world, for sessions with Mistress and Summer and Cassandra etc?

The Fetish Factory

Continued from:  Tyler Scott **Caution. This story contains intense CNC (consensual non consent) content told by our A.I. generated version ...