Saturday, January 7, 2023

Summer gets caught!

Continued from the storyline of: Sissy sucks and cucks

What's the expression? When the cat's away the mouse will play?

Clearly I haven't been keeping my little tart, Summer, on a short enough leash. I think she's currently in Chicago O'hare, on a layover. Out of mere curiosity, I happened to check her secret little "fans", buy and sell site that we used to play out a fantasy of hers: Summer is spanked by the Pilot

Much to my surprise, look what I find. A new post from her hotel room in Chicago!

She wrote a caption to separate this picture and the second one below, that she posted of her feet and heels. It read: 

French-cut, 40D pantyhose, in my leather pumps for a six-hour Venezuela to Chicago.

It feels so great to take my heels off in the hotel room!


Then the audacity, at the end of her post:

Starting bid, pantyhose: $18.00 USD

Starting bid, full leather pumps, size 7.5, two years old, 100+ flights: $99.00 USD

What a naughty little girl!! Ohhh she's in deep shit with me. I text her right away. 



I have come to learn that Summer's fetish and fantasy as it relates to adult spanking, needs to be real for her. She needs to feel like she is actually being punished for something in her real life, not a made-up roleplay of schoolgirl / Principal for instance. She actually wants and needs to have real-life consequences for her actions.

Did she bait me, and make that sales-post thinking I'd catch her and punish her? I don't think so in this case. I think she genuinely would never have assumed I would look there. I'm not buying cabin-crew tights, why would I ever be on a site like that. 

I left her hanging in anticipation for a bit, then sent a follow-up message. 


Pro tip: Use the middle name too, when spanking an adult submissive or letting them know that one is coming, but don't overuse it. It's vulnerable, it's childish and places you into that Mommy or Daddy, authoritarian, care-giver role. 

You want the use of their first and middle name to be serious and rare. It will conjure that deep, pit-of-the-stomach despair that Summer is now experiencing. She doesn't need a plane and a pilot tomorrow, the butterflies in her stomach will flap her home to Toronto. Ha! 

Again...this is what she wants. This is how she wants to be disciplined as an adult. 

I didn't tell Cassie what was up, I let it come as a surprise to her the next day. 


"You've reached The Facility, this is Cassandra speaking, how may I help you?"

"Cassie, it's Summer. We met in the dungeon space that day, remember?"

"Of course Summer, why are you calling in on this line, is everything ok?"

"Oh yes yes, well...no actually...ummm. I have to book an appointment to be punished".

Cassandra paused for a moment. 

"Well in that case, it's Miss Cassandra, are we clear?"

"Yes Miss Cassandra". 

"Let me start a new file for you here and take down some information. Can you tell me the reason that you're booking a punishment?"

Summer was incredibly embarrassed, but slowly and methodically proceeded to tell Cassie what she was caught doing and why I needed to punish her. 

Cassie, on the other end of the line:

"Really? People pay for those things?" 

I can't say I blame Cassie, that was my initial reaction too.

"I'm going to email you a confirmation and a consent form Summer. You're booked for 10AM tomorrow morning, I would highly recommend you be on time. Please fill everything out, sign it and send it back to me".

"Consent? Consent for what Miss Cassandra?"

"On the form you're basically acknowledging and consenting to the possibility of seeing other naked adults or being around complete strangers in various forms of undress". 

"Oh...ummm. Thank you Miss, I'll see you tomorrow. 

That's right! It hadn't dawned on me until now. Summer has never experienced the formalities of a session booking at my facility. She's either been straight to my bed, straight to the gym or most recently, beating a slave-boy in my dungeon space. Domina debut

I was kinda eavesdropping from the kitchen when that call came in. I tried to play it aloof with Cassie and clicked into the waiting room, just as she was finishing up on the phone.  

"Mistress Andrea, that was...ahhhhumm, Summer". Cassie said, sounding surprised. "Aren't you two like dating?" She asked. 

"I'm not really sure what we are Cassie huni, playmates I guess. Did she just book an appointment?" I asked her. 

"Yes Ma'am, for tomorrow at 10", she replied. 

"Mistress, is she..."

Cassie paused for a moment. 

"Am I to give her the FULL 'check-in' experience Ma'am?" Cassie finally asked, while slightly cringing. 

"Yes Cassie, she's here tomorrow to be punished", I said sternly. Then I asked if her if I had anyone else booked for 10. 

"Yes Ma'am, Kyle is booked too. A 'Mommy' experience, he has indicated on his request form this time", Cassandra replied.

"Oh perfect! Summer is going to be seeing 'Mommy' tomorrow too. It's exactly what that naughty little girl needs! Did she tell you why she's being punished?" I asked Cassie. 

She giggled out loud and replied yes. 

"Have you seen what she and some of her co-works post on their fan-sites?"

I grabbed my phone and showed Cassie an image from a previous post, of Summer's co-worker, Vanessa, who was posting her nylons for sale. 

She scanned the image for longer than I expected, before blurting out:

"That's kinda fuckin' hot Ma'am". 

*sigh*

"What am I gonna do with you Cassie!" I sighed and shook my head.

"Language young lady!” Was all I could think of saying to fight off my laughter. 


Mistress Andrea


xoxo 

Continued in: Crying is not a Safeword






  






 


1 comment:

LouisaIsabella said...

Oh this is going to be good. I can tell. 😂😈😉

The Fetish Factory

Continued from:  Tyler Scott **Caution. This story contains intense CNC (consensual non consent) content told by our A.I. generated version ...