Friday, December 30, 2022

Domina Debut

 Continued from the storyline of: Monday Maintenance Spanking

"Are you ready to do this babygirl?" I softly spoke to Summer. 

"Absolutely Mistress!" She replied, with profound confidence. 

"You have trained me well Ma'am".

"God we look hot!" She added. 

I had arranged a dungeon session with a male client of mine named Kyle who is a bona fide masochist. 

This was going to be Summer's debut on the other side of the whip. We were helping each other get kitted-up in my room and admiring the finished product in a mirror. 

"Kyle, when he's not gagged with my panties, calls me Goddess Andrea, so for today, you'll be Mistress Summer, ok?" I said to her.

Summer laughed over the panties comment. "I like the sound of that Ma'am". 

"Mistress Summer", she said aloud and chuckled.  

"Alright, let's do this", Summer excitingly declared. 

My receptionist Cassandra, had received Kyle into my facility about an hour ago. As per my instructions, she had him shackled up down in the dungeon, inside the locked cell (you can read more on my receptionist here: Cassandra Goth).


Blindfolded and gagged, Kyle's remaining senses would become more heightened, especially since he has been in captivity like this for almost an hour. 

He would hear one set of heel clicks, then a second set. I watched as his breathing intensified, all while bubbling drool from around the red ball. As we moved in closer, he would now be nosing our perfume, the closest scent associated to memory. His heart would be pounding, his body would be trembling. 

We let him suffer the anticipation for a few moments, fearing the unknown and the unseen. Summer finally started us off by not stepping in, but plunging in to her role.  

"Who's this piece of shit?" She asked me. 

I had to cover my mouth to hold back a giggle fit. God damn she's unpredictably adorable sometimes.  

"This is my slave boy Kyle, Mistress Summer, but feel free to call him whatever you want. 'Pet, 'slave', or as you put it, a second ago". I told her as I almost broke character into a laugh. 


 "Should Mistress Summer unlock your cell and release you Slave?" I called out to him. 

All Kyle could do was nod his head in the affirmative. 

"You know if she does that, she's probably going to beat you, then we're both going to rape you?" I stated very bluntly. 

(Kyle of course, is here under his own will and has a safeword that would stop any and all activity immediately. He gets off on the consensual non-consent play, and the feelings of being forced against his will. Summer gets off on this too as a submissive, she understands).

Summer did the honours, also removing his gag and blindfold so he could see for the first time, his beautiful peril.


"Pet, this is Mistress Summer. Greet her properly", I ordered. 

He licked and kissed at her boots like a good puppy dog should. 

"How long have you had his dick locked up, when was his last orgasm?" Summer asked me. 

Summer rolled him over with the toe of her stiletto boots to inspect his chastity cage. 

I actually didn't know, I called Cassie at reception and asked her to bring his file down. This will be dreadfully humiliating for Kyle, having three beautiful women talking about his locked-up penis and orgasm denial. 


Cassandra made her way down, armed with the information that I had asked her for. This was not in the session plan, but a nice way to embarrass and emasculate Kyle.

"Cassie huni, when was the last time I removed this pet's chastity cage and milked his penis?" 

"Ummm, 67 days ago Ma'am", Cassandra replied. 

Kyle whimpered in shame, while Summer purred out in delight, "that's hot". 

"Oh Cassandra, meet Mistress Summer", I gestured to her.

In true Summer manner, bubbly and Air Stewardess-friendly, she stopped everything she was doing to greet and hug Cassie. 


"So you're Cassandra. Wow you're gorgeous!" Summer said. "I've heard a lot about you."

"I've heard lots about you too Ma'am, and thank you, you're quite the little dish also", Cassandra replied. 

"From what I understand, I hear I need to see you dance some day?" Summer asked. 

Cassandra blushed deeply. 

"Ummm, Monday's at noon!" Cassie chirped out in a somewhat embarrassed manner, but turned to wink at me, before she went back upstairs. 

"Now back to this pathetic loser", Summer said. 

"You're going to suffer for me, before Goddess Andrea ever considers releasing that puny cock of yours". She continued. 

Summer and I took turns whipping Kyle. She used a lovely riding crop while I used my vicious, Lexan cane. 

He was definitely suffering for us at this point. When we concluded his whipping, we flipped him around on the cross and re-bound him. I guided Summer's head as she sucked the metal rungs of his cock cage. 

Kyle's erection grew strong, tugging at the metal base ring around his balls. The pressure, pulling against his sac, creates a great deal of discomfort. 

What horrible, horrible torture for him!

We gave his caged cock a rest and thought we'd try some tactics to make his erection go away. I'm sure he'd enjoy the relief of a limp penis in that metal cage, rather than a raging boner. 

But he's not going to like the means we chose, of making him limp.  


We brought him to the Medieval side of the dungeon space, on a heavy bondage rack. We gagged and blindfolded him as Summer began to stroke her riding crop against the soles of his feet. 

Kyle whimpered and pleaded through his gag. With his ankles in stocks, he knew what was coming. 

Bastinado, as it's known to the gourmet BDSM players, Falaka for our Turkish friends...

Summer whipped the soles of Kyle's feet until his erection was completely gone, perhaps even turtled into his scrotum. What a dreadful predicament this poor slave was in, and it was about to get worse!


"More of the feet, or would you like to be raped now?" Summer bluntly asked him. 

I already knew the answer and began heading over to get strap-ons for both Summer and I. Kyle was ugly-crying and trying to answer Summer. 

He managed to blabber out: 

"Please Mistress Summer, no more. Please rape me Mistress, I'm begging you!" 


"Spit-roasting, I think it's called Goddess Andrea?" Summer asked. 

"That's right Mistress Summer", I replied. 



Mistress Andrea

xoxo


Continued in: Darwinist Domination





 


3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mistress Summer is incredibly hot!!
Goddess Andrea and Mistress Summer would make anyone melt.
I enjoyed how Goddess Andrea guided Mistress Summer to tease and torture the slave's poor locked up cock, with her mouth. Delightful!

Mistress Andrea said...

I have always maintained that the absolute key, both literally and figuratively, to male submission and female dominance, is inescapable chastity.

LouisaIsabella said...

🤤🤤🤤🐶🐶🐶😈😈😈🔥🔥🔥

The Fetish Factory

Continued from:  Tyler Scott **Caution. This story contains intense CNC (consensual non consent) content told by our A.I. generated version ...