Sunday, December 11, 2022

The Receptionist

Continued from the storyline of: The Life of a Sissy Slave

Two weeks had passed since Cassandra began working for me, she had settled in nicely and was doing spectacular work, despite the environment being somewhat new to her. Nothing seemed to rattle her though. She watched adult men and women, bawling their eyes out in the waiting room, before their name is even called. She has seen naked genitalia of every shape and size, along with all the chastity devices on the males.  

None of it seemed to bother her, in fact it appeared she was truly enjoying herself in this role. 

She was super organized, polite to all the clients and strict with them when she had to be. I even took her on a shopping spree to mature her wardrobe a bit and get her into more professionally, feminine looks. 


She was stunning for her age, with her toned and curvaceous dancer body. She must drive the boys wild, and some of the girls too. She certainly has my male clients dripping from their chastity cages while they are exposed and on display in the waiting area.


Today was a Monday and I knew I had bookings. Cassandra explained to me that I had three clients who were all looking for a "detention with the Headmistress" type scene. She took it upon herself to book them all on the same day and at the same time. Very strategic on her part and some excellent initiative shown. Being disciplined together and sent to the corner with an audience of strangers will certainly amplify their experience and add to their humiliation. 

She even told me that she laid out an outfit for me, that she thought was suitable for the scene. What a little angel! However, something about her today, seemed off. 

Once I was dressed in my Headmistress attire, I came to reception so Cassandra could brief me on who was here. My regular client Nancy, was currently in the locker room, along with two other, naughty pupils, who felt they needed a "detention" with me. 

Right now they'd be embarrassingly stripping fully naked in front of each other. They've likely never even met before.  

I made myself scarce so Cassandra could prepare the naked trio in the waiting room, but not before asking her if she was ok.

"Something seems to be troubling you Cassie, are you ok?" I took her hands into mine and looked her in the eyes. 

"Yes Ma'am, everything is fine here. Just some stuff going on at home", she unconvincingly spoke. I could see in her eyes that something was up. 

"Do you need me to cancel these appointments Cassie, because I can?" 

"No no Ma'am. Head back to your office and I'll get them prepared for you. I'll text you when we're ready to start", Cassie said confidently. 

A short time later, Cassandra summoned me to the waiting area. I walked slowly from my office and through the kitchen, letting the naughty trio hear each of my heel clicks echo off the marble tiles.


"Todd, Nancy, Nikki, you all know why you're here. You've been sent to me by your teachers for a detention and strict correction". I spoke in a no-nonsense tone. 

Cassandra usually giggles from behind her desk when she hears me scolding grown adults, but nothing from her today.

Nancy was up first. She received the wooden ruler, the strap and a caning.


She was the first to ascend the stairs, up onto the stage and bury her nose in the timeout corner, sobbing all the while. The next two struggled against their binds as their tummy's flooded with butterflies, seeing Nancy's crimson bottom on display.

Cassandra set a timer for 20 minutes. At the ten minute mark, I took Todd into the detention room to administer his punishment. 

The loud smacks and promises to be a good boy could be clearly heard, in the deathly-quiet waiting room. At the 20 minute mark, Cassandra went up to release Nancy from her timeout, and led her back to the locker room. 


Cassandra, as she does with every client after they've been spanked, asked if Nancy was ok. She asked if she was emotionally stable enough to drive home. Usually the 20 minutes in the corner neutralizes all the adrenalin, oxytocin and other BDSM chemicals surging through the body. 

After Todd was paddled and caned, he spent ten minutes on the stage with Nikki and Cassandra as witnesses, before it was her turn to feel what being in detention with me is like. I took her into the punishment room while Todd spent his final ten minutes in timeout with Cassandra monitoring.


Cassie and I had a very smooth system in place, like an assembly line of humiliation, public shame and spanking. It ran like clockwork and she had accepted the fact we were actually helping people, in a tough-love sorta way. My facility and the environment here was strict, but always caring and compassionate to the clients' needs and personal healing. 

Cassandra had spent the past two weeks reading my client's files, as they book appointments with us. She knew some were coming here to alleviate feelings of guilt, some needed motivation in their personal or professional lives, some were even punished as part of a weight-loss program. 

After Nikki's punishment, I had Cassandra time and monitor her 20 minutes in the corner. While this was happening I snuck off to my office to call Bella. 


After greeting each other pleasantly, I very bluntly asked Bella what was up with Cassandra. 


"Something's off about her Bella, I can see it in her eyes", I communicated to her. 

Bella explained that in her first year away at school, Cassie had gone through about four boyfriends, had a pregnancy scare, and was frequently binge drinking and experimenting with drugs.

"She's completely out of control Ma'am! Mortimer and I don't know what to do anymore", Bella pleaded with me in a desperate tone.


Bella went on to explain that they received a letter from her Performing Arts School today, which is why Cassie was acting so emo. The letter indicated that Cassie was in jeopardy of not continuing her dance major in year two, unless she picks up extra credits over the summer. 

I had heard enough, I thanked Bella and hung up. I knew I needed to let Cassandra go. Summer jobs can wait, she needs to focus on her studies. 

When she called me from the reception desk to advise that Nikki was done in the corner, dressed and had left, I told her to come to my office. 


I didn't let on that I knew what was up or that I had spoken to her Mom. I just opened the floor for her to use her own words. 

"Cassie, please, you're not ok. Please let me help". 

Her bottom lip was starting to quiver and her voice trembled. 

"They're gonna kick me out of my dance school Ma'am", Cassie said, on the verge of tears. 

"Huni don't cry. Part-time jobs can wait, until your schooling gets back on track. I'll totally understand if you have to step away and you're always welcome to come back". 

I played ignorantly with her, setting her up to admit to me what she actually needs. Having a part-time job at my facility wasn't the problem and both she and I knew it. 

As I expected, she went on to say, 

"It's not the job Ma'am, it doesn't take up much of my time. I just can't seem to focus on what should be important to me. I was an attention seeking slut all last year, I partied way too much. I was just...like a girl gone wild I guess".

She was bawling now, but coherent enough that I did not miss the huge hint in what she said next. 

"I don't know what's wrong with me Miss Andrea, I'm suppose to be this disciplined and highly trained dancer, I need to just reset and focus somehow".

She's heard me say this to and about clients, countless times over. It was a line I used when I first explained to her why her mother sees me. It's almost the vision statement of my facility. 

"Cassie, people come here for a variety of different reasons, looking to have their reset button pressed". I assume this was what was ringing in her ears, when she just decided to use the term “reset”, from her own mouth.
 
This the line she has heard from me over and over again. Was she dropping a huge hint in my direction? Lets hope so. 

I moved over to her and she stood. I pulled her in for a warm hug.


 "Cassandra huni, I can help you, if you let me". I spoke in the most caring and motherly tone I could muster. 

"I know you can Ma'am". 

She looked up at me with tear-stained cheeks, and shook her heard in a "yes" motion.

I went into strict-mode quickly. I quietly asked that she remove her shoes and skirt, followed by her pantyhose and underwear. 

"Yes Ma'am", she sniffled. 

"Now come over here so I may chat with you", I sternly ordered. 

"Kneel down young lady". She continued to sob. 


"Cassie I'm going to do something that your parents should have been doing with you long ago. This will not be pleasant, but believe me it is for your own good. Now get across my lap!"

She shook her head again and sobbed out a blubbering, "yes Ma'am". 


She could tell by my voice that this was no roleplay scene. This was no sexual fantasy or appointment with a client. This 19-year old, young woman, was actually about to be punished for real. 


And boy did I ever left her have it! 

She received all of the traditional, motherly implements of punishment. My hand of course, a wooden spoon, the sole of a slipper and my ebony hairbrush. I finished her off with a belt strapping while she was bent over my desk. 

The scolding I gave her was probably worse than the spanking. I was using words like bratty teen, out of control, rebellious, disappointed and I even used the term promiscuous. 

When it was all over she just laid her head into my lap and cried onto my skirt.


When Cassandra's crying eventually subsided, I lifted her chin so she could look at me. 

"Thank you Ma'am! Thank YOU!" 

She gasped out, trying to regain her breath. 

I put her timeout for a few minutes and allowed her to rub the sting away. 


After some quiet time of reflection I told her to go clean up in the bathroom, then return to my office. 


She no doubt did a mirror check of her red bottom, which I actually wanted her to do. It can sometimes act as a deterrent to future poor behaviour, having a mental image of your own spanked bum. 


She crept back into my office, looking very sheepish and humiliated. I used this opportunity to hug her and tell her that she is forgiven and remind her its time to focus on her schooling. Turning over a new leaf as the expression goes.


I directed Cassandra to take a seat at the school-style desk. She did her best to gingerly drop her throbbing bare bottom onto the hard wooden seat.



She looked at the paper before her and at the very top of the page was a sentence that read: 

"If I am a naughty, unfocused brat, I'm going to be spanked."

"Cassandra, I would like you to write that line 100 times onto the paper", I strictly commanded her. 

"Yes Ma'am", She replied without hesitation, and began to write her lines. 

I spoke to her as she wrote, 

"Cassie huni, from now on, on Mondays, we won't book any clients, but I'd still like you to attend here as if it were a work day. You're still going to get paid, but you'll be in the office here with me, focused and completing these extra credits which I will help you with. Is that understood young lady?"

"Really Ma'am, you'd do that for me?" Cassie expressed in a hopeful tone, looking up from number 16 of her childish, punishment lines".

"Of course I will little one". I cooed to her.

"Thank you Ma'am, and thank you for pressing my reset button for me! It's exactly what I needed!"

Mistress Andrea

xoxo








 









3 comments:

SissyLenaFr said...

excellent story, seeing customers held together in the waiting room is really humiliating

LouisaIsabella said...

That was so cute. 🥰 Makes me want to hug something. 🫂

Mistress Andrea said...

Cassandra often needs a nice reset

The Fetish Factory

Continued from:  Tyler Scott **Caution. This story contains intense CNC (consensual non consent) content told by our A.I. generated version ...