Monday, December 5, 2022

Bella's Daughter, Cassandra

Continued from: The Elusive Sissygasm

In between the two stories titled Sissy Slave fucked and Diapered and The Elusive Sissygasm, I had a story called "Mommy Knows Best". Same content as the other two. Forced feminization, diapers, sissy slavery, pegging and age regression of an adult male submissive. Blogger deleted it, for violating something. 

I guess my next post will have to be more vanilla? 

In any event, the show shall go on. All of these stories are loosely interconnected, notwithstanding the Miss Julie content. However, she may make other appearances, with her permission of course and a scene she'd like to animate. 

Hopefully I can tie things back together here, with the main storyline.

****

I was surprised to learn that Bella got her daughter Cassandra, to drive her to my facility for her appointment. I wonder if Bella told her what the appointment is actually for? From what Bella had mentioned previously, Cassandra is 19 now and home from school. Perhaps she IS old enough to learn that her Mother attends my facility to be spanked for therapeutic purposes.

I guess I'll find out soon enough, how much Cassandra actually knows. They're just pulling up now. 


"Well hello you two!" I said in a chipper tone. 

"Hello Ma'am", Bella said, blushing deeply, while Cassandra said nothing at all. She waited politely to be introduced. I liked her already. 


"Mistr..."

"Miss Andrea"... 

(She didn't go for the full blown title of Mistress, so I assumed Cassandra only knows a little bit about the services I provide to her Mother).

"This is my daughter Cassandra. She's home from school for the summer".

I greeted the pretty little Cassandra warmly, inviting her to call me Andrea. I glanced over to Bella who had lowered her head in embarrassment. She knows that she is required to address me as Ma'am or Mistress or she'll be harshly punished. I thought that letting Cassandra address me as just Andrea, would degrade and humiliate Bella. The tactic certainly worked!

I asked Cassandra what school she attended. It turns out she goes to a school for the performing arts and her major is dance. I couldn't help but raise an eyebrow, curiously and deviously imaging the future possibilities.

"Cassandra, I understand you might be looking for some summer work?" I innocently asked. I was feeling about as innocent as a spider casting a web.

"Mom told me you need a receptionist?" Cassandra queried. 

"Something like that yes". I purred, no longer able to hide my poker face. Bella stood motionless and quiet with her hands demurely folded in front of her with her eyes lowered. 

"I'll be about two hours with your Mom. Are you able to come back and get her then? Maybe we can talk more about the receptionist job?"

Cassandra said "sure", and that she was going to hang out at he Mall with some friends. 

While she was still within earshot, I made of point of regressing and humiliating Bella even further, as I told her to march up the stairs behind me and into the house. 

"Up you go young lady, get in here". I strictly spoke to her, ensuring Cassandra heard me call her Mother "young lady", like she was a scolded child.  

Much to my surprise, Bella answered with a "yes Ma'am". Very well done I thought. 


Cassandra may have been onto us by now. I would have loved to invite her inside, to allow her to watch her Mother being spanked like a naughty little girl. We weren't there yet. One day perhaps...


As soon as I had Bella inside and the door was closed, she dropped to her knees without being prompted, holding back tears. 

"What brings you here today young lady?" I rhetorically asked her. 

"I'm here for a spanking Ma'am", she stammered out in desperation. 

"Very well. You know the routine Bella. Into the locker room with you. I want you bare naked!" 

She stood and bowed her head, consumed with butterflies and anxiety. She clicked off toward the locker room, dreading the humiliation that was to come. 


As described in the post Mommy's Sissy gets a new Name, there is a specific ritual that clients have to undergo when they attend my facility for adult discipline. Bella knew what she had to do. 

Bella sat for a moment, to calm her breathing and compose herself, before standing and beginning to remove her clothing. 

She knew the rules of her humiliating ritual. Every single stich of clothing and jewelry needed to be off. Her heels, her purse and her phone, all needed to go into one of the lockers. 


Bella reluctantly shut the locker door that contained her clothing and personal items. The door locked instantly. She stood at the mirror for a moment, to wipe a few tears from her cheeks, before she summoned the courage to head out into the waiting room, not knowing who else could potentially be there. 


Luckily for her, it was only me today. I watched her pad her way across the tile floor on her tip toes, trying to cover her pussy and breasts with her hand and arm. 


"Please have a seat Bella and I'll get you accessorized". 

I spoke my orders to her in a strict but soft tone. She already appeared so vulnerable and ashamed. My soft and caring words will definitely have her emotions right at the surface. 


I reminded Bella that it would be quite possible that during her next session, others will be in the room with her, just as shamed and humiliated, waiting for their spankings. I communicated this to her while attaching the bondage accessories. She protested through her gag and shook her head no. 


Bella was trembling at this point, drooling from her ballgag, with her legs forced open. Her perky nipples were fully erect and once I got her legs spread, I could see the naughty little secret she was hiding. Her tender inner thighs were glistening with her own, involuntary arousal. 


"We'll be taking you into the punishment room in thirty minutes young lady". I stated to her, sealing her fate. She was forced to sit in this predicament, with everything on display and stare at the whips and floggers on the wall behind me. 


I returned to the reception desk and did some work, while the clock on the wall ticked-away, building her anticipation with each click. 


When her thirty minutes of reflection time had ended, I removed her bondage and led her through the secret door, into the punishment room. 

The room is rather stark and clinical, but provides all the positioning furniture, implements and apparatus I need to discipline adult men and women. 


I started with a traditional, straight-backed chair and draped Bella over my lap. I find OTK to be the most childish and vulnerable position to start off with for an adult. Nothing too harsh, just a long and thorough warm-up with my hand. 


We transitioned over to the bed where I could leg-lock her and pin her calves down, she was beginning to kick her feet a little, while she was over my knee. 


I had her posture herself prone on her tummy, with her head up so she could count for me. I gave her 50 strokes with the riding crop, targeting her sit spots and thighs. I asked her to count each stroke and say, "I'll be a good girl", after each scorching lash.


After her 50 strokes she was starting to get nice and rosy red. I positioned her on the "pouting stool" and had her face the wall for a short break and to stare at the belt that hung from a hook. I explained to Bella that after a few moments of reflection, she was going to be strapped with the belt and paddled, on a special spanking table that elevates her bare bum. 

She covered her face with her hands and cried a little, while the hard wooden stool was not being forgiving to her spanked bottom. 


Bella was taken over to the spanking bench and I secured her ankles and wrists. She received a belt whipping first, followed by a stern paddling that finally broke her. 


She was sobbing out "I'M SORRY" and promising to be a good girl. 


This was exactly where I wanted to get her emotionally. A deep and meaningful release of pent up emotions. All of her day-to-day stressors and troubles just melted away in the form of tear-drops onto the spanking table.

I held her closely onto my lap, telling her that it was all over, and that she did great. When I told her that I was proud of her for admitting she needs this, she just cried into my shoulder harder. 

I led Bella back to the waiting area and invited her up some steps and onto an elevated stage. This is the area where cornertime is served, on display to the full room and to those who are shackled into the chairs, waiting for their spankings. 

This will be horribly humiliating for Bella when other males and females are in the room. It will have a lovely effect on those waiting too, seeing the red and punished bums, the tear-stained faces, knowing and anticipating that their trip to the punishment room will be coming next. 


"Thirty minutes young lady", I declared out loud as I took my seat at the desk. I heard Bella groan in defeat, her humiliation being too much to bear. 

"Your daughter should be back to get you by then Bella", I added. 

When her time was up I unlocked her locker and she was permitted some privacy to change back into her clothes, masturbate if she needed to and fix her mascara runs.  

The full two hours of her session had passed and Cassandra had not yet returned to pick up her Mom. I told Bella she will be going back onto the pouting stool to wait for her daughter. She howled and protested, holding her sore bottom cheeks and fearing the hard wooden stool. 

Cassandra eventually arrived, about ten minutes later and was welcomed inside. When she saw her Mother, sitting on a stool facing a wall, a wall adorned with implements of punishment and discipline, she was in complete shock. 

"Mommy!?" Cassandra nervously called out for her. 

Bella didn’t speak. She wasn’t permitted to and knew there would be consequences if she did.

"Don't worry Cassandra, I'll explain everything huni". I reassured her. 

"Welcome to my facility"...


Mistress Andrea

xoxo


Continued in: Cassandra knows Everything






7 comments:

juliesp said...

This is a very exciting plot line. Love the mother-daughter incesty stuff. Delicious! I can imagine myself in all three roles.

Loved the leg spreader waiting room pic, knowing the unspoken possibility that her daughter might be the receptionist next time.

Also loved the final scene where she's clothed but on the pouting stool as her daughter walk-in in.

Miss puss puss says: Great work!

Mistress Andrea said...

There is no playroom, better equipped than my mind. Or your mind for that matter, Miss Julie.

I wouldn't say that I create these scene solely based on your previous works, but you are certainly an influence to me. Inspiration comes from many sources.

Did you happen to read the story that was the inspiration for this particular storyline? I can never read it without butterflies consuming me.

https://www.literotica.com/s/the-facility-ch-01-1

The direct link can be found in "Mommy's Sissy gets a new Name".

Mistress Andrea xoxo

juliesp said...

I did read that story when you linked to it. I can definitely see the influence!

Anonymous said...

The plot just thickened. Oh wow!

Anonymous said...

Loved this punishment spanking! And the humiliating cornertime in the waiting room!

igas said...

This is fantastic. Loved the 'empty yet full' nature of the waiting room before and after the spanking. The tying up to the chair and the legs spread is a great touch. 30 minutes of that position while ANYONE can walk in is nerve-wrecking stuff.

Mistress Andrea said...

Why thank you. If you haven't yet read the Literotica story which was the inspiration for this waiting room concept, I would invite you to do so. It's tummy-churning goodness.

Dream Team

Continued from:  The Tears of the Sissies will Water the Meadows of France The day had arrived for Remy, the sissy boy from France, to join ...