Monday, December 19, 2022

What's the red key for?

Continued from: A Star is Born

I went to pick up Summer at the airport. She was off work for a little while now and her flight had just returned from overseas. Driving through town, I asked her if I was dropping her off at her place. 

She peered at me with a seductive grin, running her hand along my skin-tight pants and toward my crotch. 

"Maybe you could drop me off at YOUR house instead, Mistress?" She innocently asked while flashing her doey eyes at me. 

"Do you have to get anything from your place first?" I asked her. 

"No Mistress, the only clothing I need at your facility is a collar", she purred.

She wasn't entirely wrong. I glared at her, with lust in my eyes, then giggled a bit. 

"Fair enough slave girl, collar it is!" I said to her. 


I got the little sex fiend back to my house and got her inside. I love seeing her in her Flight Attendant attire, in her sleek hosiery and awesome heels. I wasted no time in French kissing her pouty little lips. 

I led her by the hand, over to the bar and had her sit. We enjoyed a drink together and she asked me how things have been going here. 

I told her that I now had a receptionist named Cassandra, to receive the clients and that I am sure the two of them will meet one day soon. Summer seemed excited at the prospect of another girl. 

"Two slaves to serve you Mistress!" She seductively suggested, while looking at my crotch. 

I gave her what she wanted to hear. 

"One tongue up my bum and a second tongue on my clit Summer?" I teased. 

"Ohhhh gawd Mistress! That would be so hot! Will you please collar me tonight? Use me and abuse me". She moaned out. 

I made sure she saw me turn to the key rack behind me, remove the red key that hung there, and slip it into my pocket. 

"What's the red key for Mistress?" She asked. 

"Follow me, slave girl. Let me show you", I purred to her, being sure to call her "slave girl". 

We carefully clicked down the basement stairs and I took Summer down a darkened hallway which ended at a door. 

I accessed the red key from my pocket, and unlocked the room.

I heard Summer gasp, and then literally moan out loud, in sheer delight. 

"Mistress, you have a DUNGEON!!" She squealed out in excitement. 

"Of course I do". I proclaimed, sounding cocky. 

I showed her around some of the space and some of the apparatus and equipment that my clients desire and request of me. 




"Mistress!! This room is amazing. I'm so fucking turned on right now!" Summer panted out, trying to catch her breath. I think she was holding her breath during the entire tour. 

She knelt down to look at the slave cage, under the bondage bed. 

"Is there were your sissy slaves go, while you and I play above?" She giggled. 


"I hope I never get put in there Mistress, I'm a good girl", she teased and pouted her lip. 

I rolled my eyes and laughed a little. "Yes Summer, you're so pure and virginal!"

We both laughed. 

"Actually this gives me an idea for your attire tonight, come with me slave girl. I have some things in my room that should fit you nicely". 

I put Summer in virginal, bridal white! Lingerie and stockings with satin opera gloves. Then a beautiful, leather cuff and collar set, white and rose gold. 

"Lets find you some heels my pet", I stated. 

I had changed also, and gotten myself into something a little more Dommey for her. I grabbed hold of both of her perky nipples, to guide her to her feet.


"Now Summer, remember that before we go to the dungeon, you have a safeword correct?"


"Yes Mistress I do!" She sounded giddy.  

"Alright, now hug me. This will be the last moment of tenderness you experience for the next little while my slave", I purred. 

When I pulled her close I could feel her heart pounding in her chest and I could smell her arousal in the room. She was definitely ready for the dungeon! I helped her into some heels, attached a leash to her collar ring, and led her down into the basement. 


I dimmed the lights to add to the medieval ambiance of the setting. Summer tried to keep her eyes lowered but she continued to scan the room full of torture-looking apparatus. 


I had her turn her palms up, and open. Resting the backs of her hands on her thigh-high stockings. 

"During this session Summer, you will only respond to the names "slave" or "slut", is that clear?" I said to my kneeling subject. 

"Yes Mistress Andrea", she whispered. 


"This position is called 'open', my slave. You keep your back arched and tits presented for me. Your legs should be spread, palms up, and eyes at my feet". I coached her.

"Yes Mistress", she replied. 

Her positioning was already sharp as a needle, I was merely letting her know that the position was actually a slave command that had a name. 

I helped her to her feet and took her over to the punishment bench, adjacent to us. 


Mmmm, what a beautiful sight, I thought to myself.

"You're going to receive a whipping now slut!" I barked out this command at her, sealing her fate. 


She reddened-up very nicely for me and very quickly. The peril of someone with fair skin. 


She was beginning to squirm and protest, crying out with little "ouches" and "owww's". I could tell she was getting close to her whipping limit. 


I undid Summer's bondage for a brief moment, only to flip her over and re-shackle her in place. 


Her pussy was gleaming with arousal, presumably from her whipping. It looked so puffy and delicious! It took all of my inner-strength to stay in character and not bury my face into her cunt.

I blindfolded her so she couldn't see what I was tampering with between her legs. Summer would have heard some clanking metal and jingling of padlocks. She flinched and breathed in deeply. 


"Mistress it's cold!" She gasped out. 

In her vulnerable, bound and spread position, I attached a stainless steel chastity belt to her waist, locking and concealing any access to her dripping pussy. 


Two final clicks of padlocks rang out in the quiet dungeon space and Summer heard me giggling.


"What is it Mistress?" Summer sounded panicked. 

"Quiet slut!" I snapped. 

I removed her shackles and blindfold, so she could see for herself. 


"It's a chastity belt my slave. It keeps your pussy locked down tight! You can't touch your naughty cunt and nothing can go in it, yet between the metal screening at the front and the open hole at your bum, bathroom use and cleaning is entirely possible", I cheerfully explained. 

She whimpered and pulled at the device, rattling the padlocks. 

"But Mistress!" She pleaded. 


Mistress Andrea

xoxo

Continued in: Anal Only













 

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mistress Andrea, you are delightfully devious in the dungeon. A poor slave girl will do anything for the key to her chastity!

Mistress Andrea said...

Female chastity has a certain allure to it. It's elegant and pretty. Not quite the same positive effects as male chastity though. We'll see how desperate I can get Summer.

SissyLenaFr said...

the dungeon is magnificent and very well equipped
Installing a chastity belt on Summer is a very good idea

LouisaIsabella said...

Oh wow 💦💦

The Fetish Factory

Continued from:  Tyler Scott **Caution. This story contains intense CNC (consensual non consent) content told by our A.I. generated version ...