Thursday, December 22, 2022

Now Boarding!

Continued from: Shall I Unlock Her?

Summer and I enjoyed a beautiful and passionate, multi-day session where, for the first time, I introduced her to my dungeon space and dungeon activities. She has growing aspirations to become a Dominatrix. The next time she's in the dungeon space, she might be on the other side of the whip.  

You can read more about the two days of steaming hot, BDSM sex at: The Red KeySpent a Night in Chastity and Shall I Unlock Her?

When it was all over, we were having a much needed snuggle and Netflix'ing, when she brought up an idea for a future session. 

When she whispered her naughty little secret into my ear, I responded by saying, "really!!?? People actually pay for that?"

So what did she whisper to me you might ask? What was her session idea...

After Summer left, I had to Google it for myself. Yep it's a thing alright...


I never judge people for what they like or what their sexual needs are, provided it’s all legal. I'm a Dominatrix, it would be counterproductive to my business if I were to lurch at some of the requests I get or assign a title to that person or that behaviour. 

This News Agency above however, seems to have no problem labelling a group of people as "perverts". Haha. Whatever...

Sign me up for the pillow fort!

So how does this all relate to Summer and her naughty little fantasy she has? Well you know she's a Flight Attendant, she's sexy as hell and her work-uniform involves hosiery and heels, along with skin-tight pencil skirts that hug her naughty ass perfectly.

Well she's not the only one... 

She showed me a photograph of one of the other girls from her flight crew. Her name is Vanessa. 

Ummm...ok, yep...

Now I get it. The feet and leg people. I certainly don't blame them! Vanessa is an absolute stunner. 

So from what Summer tells me, Vanessa and many others in the industry, would post a photo like the one above on their "fans" sites, or buy and sell-type sites, to set the stage. Later, a follow-up photo would appear with a caption like: 

"Just did an 8-hour from Heathrow to Toronto".

Apparently, it's like heroin to an avid foot fetishist, who can now visualize the lovely Flight Attendant, on her feet for eight hours, in her hot and sweaty high heels, desperately in need of a foot massage from a willing subby boy.

Hair is always perfectly on-point, make-up done, perfume subtle but there. Some of these Flight Attendants just ooze femininity. 

They would picture that first moment, after she's power-strutted out of the terminal, off to a hotel and a power-click through the lobby. That first moment when she finally sits on the hotel bed to remove her heels and rub her tired feet. *Click* foot selfie. 


 Then the product appears on the site for sale: 

"Purchase the Heathrow to Toronto pantyhose, worn with no knickers! - 19.00 EUR".

Pour a little more gas on that fire! Add the no-knickers line why don't you! 

"If you want the heels too, request them for an additional 100 EUR".

Delicious to some? Sure! Look at Vanessa's perfect little Mary Janes. Add her scent, if it actually IS her scent, that photo of her...and you have masturbation fuel for months I would assume.

So Summer's naughty little secret was, to tell me that she has actually done this before, not often, but a few times. When her heels were getting older and worn, she created a foot-heroin post, like the example above, to sell them. 

If her pantyhose were still in-tact, run and snag free, but were starting to lose their elasticity, she'd post them for sale. 

What a naughty girl!!  

Cost efficient way to get herself some new heels though!

She then suggested to me, the session idea. I'll try to paraphrase what she asked of me. 

"Mistress, it was sorta naughty and thrilling. The thought of someone masturbating to an extension of me like that. But it was a bit scary too. Thinking that I could get caught and fired". 

"Could we maybe do a scene Mistress, where I am caught red-handed by the pilot, who then threatens to have me fired? Fire me, unless I accept an alternative form of punishment for my naughty actions". 

I squealed in delight! Yep! I loved where this was going. 

I can picture it now! Summer marched up to the layover, hotel room, to be punished severely by the pilot!

"Please Captain! Please punish me, I need this job. I don't want to be fired. Give me a long, hard spanking instead. You can even lift my pencil skirt Sir, look!"

Before she left I told her I would "design" a session and a fantasy for her like this, with as much realism as possible, but on one condition...

I told her that on her next flight I actually want her to photograph, post, and post for sale, her worn pantyhose. I didn't tell her why. She agreed to do this though. 

I was thinking if she actually carries out the act, it will be in her sub-conscious that she's done this. She knows it was naughty, and it will make the punishment much more real for her. 

Now to find a "pilot". 

I'll be playing the role of the tattle-tale co-pilot, the First-Officer to the Captain. I will be the one who catches Summer, secretly taking selfies of her feet and heels while on board. Then I tell the pilot about her online posts and possible discredit to the airline.  

Look how cute and sexy I am!!

As for the Captain... 

There's an older, male client of mine named Clint. He comes to me for spankings but he's a bit switchy. I have used him in the past to play a "Daddy" disciplinarian role, for some of the female clients and a few of the male clients. 

He'd be perfect for this scene with Summer. He's handsome and fatherly. He'd make a great "pilot".

Yep! I was right. 

Can you picture me being the co-pilot, tattle-tale? 

"Captain, I have something disturbing I have to tell you about Summer and her online presence". 

Mid-flight too, his strong hands on the controls. He just drops a very confident, "I'll deal with her when we land". 

So cavalier and nonchalant..."I'll DEAL with her". I love it.


Just look at us! 

Summer is going to be a puddle once we get done with her! Hehe.

I think she'll be back from work in a few days, potentially minus her pantyhose if she gets a buyer. 

Stay tuned! 


Mistress Andrea

xoxo


Continued in: Cassandra checks her mother into the Facility







No comments:

The Fetish Factory

Continued from:  Tyler Scott **Caution. This story contains intense CNC (consensual non consent) content told by our A.I. generated version ...