Wednesday, December 7, 2022

Cassandra Knows Everything!

Continued from: Bella's Daughter, Cassandra

I told Cassandra everything. Everything about who I was, the services I offer at my facility and the reason her mother was currently sitting on a stool like a scolded child, out in the main lobby, facing a wall. We actually chatted for close to 45 minutes. I started to feel bad for Bella who was still "grounded" on the pouting stool, seated on a freshly spanked bottom. I didn't know I'd be this long with her daughter. 

Cassandra had accompanied me to my office, where we could chat in private. Although it would have been very humiliating for Bella, to be forced into overhearing our conversation about her, she had endured enough for today. 

This is the office I typically use for "sent to the Principal" or the "Headmistress / detention” space. It’s used for adults who wish to be regressed to school-age and disciplined harshly.

When I began to explain things to Cassandra, I focused on the "why", rather than the "how". And after 45 minutes of chatting together, I concluded by telling her this:

"Cassandra, imagine two people, both alike in lifestyle, and in age. They have children and spouses, they have high-stress, managerial jobs, just like your mom. One person goes to a spa, for a therapeutic massage, while the other person comes here to see me."

"The massage is deep and slightly painful. There is partial nudity involved and prone, vulnerable positions used, while your care is literally in someone else's hands. At the conclusion of the massage, person number one leaves. They feel rejuvenated, electrified and content. It's almost like a weight has been lifted or someone pressed their reset button".

"Person number two, who leaves my facility after a spanking, experiences the exact same things. We just pressed their reset button in a different, therapeutic way”.


I watched Cassandra process this, hoping the newer generation to which she belongs, who seem to be more open to everything, would be mature enough to understand this. 

She surprised me with her response...

"You know, I'm not as innocent as I look Andrea. Thank you for taking the time to explain all of this. I would be very interested in your receptionist position here".

She then stood, as did I. It was our queue to leave the office and check on Bella. 


"Cassandra, would you like to all sit and chat for a moment, before you go?" I asked her, sincerely. 

"Yes please", she responded, sounding slightly defeated or in some way disappointed, in her mother.


"Please Cassandra, sit", her mother asked of her. 

"Does Dad know?" Cassandra asked, sounding slightly pissed off. 

"No he doesn't, and I don't want him to know Cassie". Bella was clearly back in "mom-mode" now. Telling her daughter the way things are going to be. 


Cassandra sat, there was a bit of a pause, and then she spoke... 

"If you needed to be spanked Mother, you should have just asked me. I could have done it".

Oh WOW. I did not see that coming!! But I love it!  

Bella gasped and covered her mouth, shocked by her brazen daughter's words. 

Quietly observing and taking it all in, I didn't hear Bella actually say NO to this...or protest. 

Intriguing...

"You don't want me to tell Dad right?" Cassandra continued.

"Please don't", Bella urged. 

"Well if you irritate me this summer, I'll be calling Andrea and you'll wind up here, or I'll be spanking you myself Mother. Is that fair or do I need to tell Dad what you're up to?!"  

I watched on, remaining quiet and completely captivated by this surprising turn of events. Cassandra had moved her chess pieces in place and clearly had the upper-hand here. I admired how confident and mature she was, and surprisingly articulate for her age. 

Meanwhile my inner dialog was in high gear:  

(**I'll be spanking you myself Mother**). 

Oh how I loved the way this rolled off her tongue, right before my eyes. I love how the snooty and privileged revert back to their finishing-school, Victorian formality, in times of family tension. 

(**Mother, it's time for your birching. Right over your satin knickers, please join me in the parlour after high-tea so we may see to this**)

Hehe...

Bella didn't say much in response to her daughter's new-found authority. I hugged her and wished her good luck. Suggesting that I'd likely be seeing her again. 

"Lets go Mother", Cassandra snipped. 

The performing arts, dance major is quite the little bossy-boots! 

As they left, I was secretly fantasizing about the two of them arriving home. I imagined Cassandra ordering Bella up to the master bedroom to wait. Coming up a short time later with a wooden hairbrush, to take her mother directly over her knee for a Daughter/mother spanking. 

That car ride home must have been interesting...

When the girls got home, Bella's husband Mortimer, called down the stairs to them from his home office.

"Hey. Where have you two been all afternoon?"

They looked at one another, with eyebrows raised and sinister little grins. Bella ran a hand over the seat of her dress. She felt the soft material against her pantyhose, and her pantyhose against her sore bum.

"Oh just some girl-time Daddy, we went to the spa", Cassandra shouted up. 

Bella's heart was full. She hugged her daughter tightly and whispered, "thank you", into her ear. 

"I accepted the receptionist job at the facility Mother", the rebellious Cassandra hissed...


Mistress Andrea


xoxo


Continued in: Horny as Fuck





1 comment:

LouisaIsabella said...

So mischievous 😈 I'm surprised by Cassandra's response to her mum needing to be spanked. Definitely one to watch out for I feel.

The Fetish Factory

Continued from:  Tyler Scott **Caution. This story contains intense CNC (consensual non consent) content told by our A.I. generated version ...