Thursday, December 29, 2022

Cabin Crew Threesome

Continued from: Summer is spanked by the Pilot


Oh what the heck, I got down on my knees and helped Summer!

We kissed each other and ran both sets of our lips down the sides of his cock. 

Clint, who is usually a person that ends up draped over MY knee, had a look on his face like he just won the lottery. Two gorgeous women, taking turns sucking his cock! He was a good sport for Summer, he needed a nice treat as payment. 

We got out of our clothes and I had Summer lay on her tummy on the bed. I thought I would indulge Clint's foot fetish and give him a really lovely treat. 

"Doesn't Summer have pretty soles Captain?" I said to him, restoring his title of the previous fantasy role. 

"Get her soles nice and wet for me", I ordered, as I resurrecting my Dommey persona. 

Clint got a great view of his handiwork on Summer's ass, as he began to run his tongue along the length of her bare feet. 

When her soles were nice and slick looking, I asked Summer if she had ever given a footjob. 

She giggled and said no. I coached her into the right position. 


 "Use the creamy and delicate crevasses of your high arches Summer", I continued to coach her. 

"That's it babygirl! Gawd you look so hot, teasing him like that". I praised her as I began to flicker my pussy and clit. 

I re-joined them, telling Summer just to edge and tease now, as Clint looked as though he was ready to spew semen all over the place. Summer had been stroking at a fairly steady pace, jerking his cock off with her feet. I didn't want him cumming, not yet. 

We took his cock between both our soles, while Summer placed her spare foot on his mouth for him to lick. We kept him on edge in this manner for awhile, as Clint licked the pad of her foot and between her toes. 

The tables had turned quite nicely, with all the tease and denial and all the feet play. He was soon panting out desperately, in a familiar phrase to me, "please may I cum, Mistress?!"

"Don't you dare cum! You're going to lick my asshole, while you fuck your Flight Attendant, Captain", I ordered. 

Awww, he has it so bad! Hehe 

I pinned Summer down, reminding her that she was the "bottom", in this dynamic. She moaned loudly as Clint entered her, all the while his tongue was inside my asshole. 

I needed to cum so badly! I needed Summer's skilled tongue. 

I orchestrated a position change and settled in nicely onto Summer's lips, giving her a lovely view of my saliva-glistened, bottom-hole. 

Clint had to take a small break as he was begging to cum again. I had not allowed it yet. So he just remained erect inside Summer and tried not to thrust or move. 

She made me cum once, before I flipped around and rode her face to a second orgasm. 

Clint had done well to fight off the last impending orgasm and could now resume the fucking of Summer's hot little pussy. 

She made me orgasm onto her mouth again as Clint was crying out, "please Mistress, please may I cum?"

Summer and I finished up in 69 pose, with her tongue inside my pussy. I allowed Clint to finally orgasm and I kept my soft lips on Summer's swollen clit, as I could feel him pumping hot jizz inside her. 

Fuck this was a hot scene! I'm glad Clint agreed to be our "prop". I'm sure he wouldn't complain if I asked him to prop for us again. 

Summer and I went off to shower together, Clint went and showered also, after we had finished. He returned to find us in a tangle on the bed. 

"I hope I wasn't too hard on you kiddo?" He said in the most adorable, fatherly manner. 

"Kiddo!" OMG. 

How darling! Even I wanted to jump into his arms and call him Daddy now!

Summer got up and hugged Clint, kissed him on the cheek and did a cute little pose. 

"Not at all Captain", she cooed. 


Mistress Andrea

xoxo


Continued in: Monday Maintenance Spanking


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amazing!
What a hot fucking scene with the Captain fucking Summer's sweet pussy while tongue fucking your asshole, Mistress!!
My own clit was jumping and begging to be touched while Summer licked you to multiple orgasms!
Thank you for the lovely post!

Mistress Andrea said...

I like Summer. Think I should keep her?

Anonymous said...

Oh Mistress! She's so fun! You must keep her!

LouisaIsabella said...

This was so hot 🔥🥵 I especially loved the way you told Summer that she was the bottom. 🤤🤤🤤🤤 My favorite place to be. 😉😏

The Fetish Factory

Continued from:  Tyler Scott **Caution. This story contains intense CNC (consensual non consent) content told by our A.I. generated version ...