Friday, December 9, 2022

Rise and Reign

Continued from: Horny as Fuck

Summer had just used her highly skilled tongue to bring me two, very powerful orgasms. I was in no way done with her though, as we continued to play out the scene of Viking Goddess and captured, peasant slave.

It was time to give my slave a whipping. I wanted Summer to feel like she is being beaten and forced against her will, into serving me sexually. 

I lashed her between her shoulder blades and snapped the riding crop against her milky, white bum.

"Please Madam, please no more! Use my holes for your pleasure, if it'll stop the beating". 

Summer remained in character, and did her very best to vocalize non consent. 

Summer had a specific safeword we established when we first met. She could end anything about this scene whenever she wanted, but I highly doubt she will.  

After a few dozen lashes of the crop and some lovely red welts across her bare bum, I shackled her up near the roaring fire. 

Mmm. I could taste my own pussy on her lips, which was incredibly fucking hot! 

"You're going to suck my dildo now slave. Get it nice and wet for your pussy!" 

I barked out at her. 

"No please Ma'am, don't fuck me! Don't make me do it!" 

Summer was absolutely loving this consensual, non-consent play. 


Summer gagged and drooled on the dildo, doing her very best to suck the cock without the use of her hands. When she had the cock nice and slick, I un-shackled her and using two fingers, led her over to the bed by her pussy and guided her down. 

"This is mine!" 

I hissed, as I sharply squeezed her cunt lips. 


Once I had her prone on her back, I re-shackled her to my bed and took every one of her holes. Over and over again!


I leaned down to whisper into her ear, legitimately asking if she was ok or if she needed to safeword out or take a break. I think her response was, "hell no Mistress!"

Fair enough...in that case…

I undid her binds, slapped her in the face and told her to roll onto her tummy. It was time for this Shield Maiden to reign!

"Please not my bum Madam! Don't sodomize me!" 

Summer cried out. 


I held her wrists and pinned them back, forcing her face into the pillow, and I fucked her her poor little asshole raw. 

When she was feeling well pillaged and plundered, I gave my strap-on a break and had her lick and tongue-fuck my asshole. I treated myself to several wand-orgasms with her tongue up my butt. 


"That's it my slave girl! I think I'll keep you here with me. You have proven yourself quite useful". 

I continued with the Viking Goddess narrative, while Summer carried on with her tongue. 


We had an incredible session together. Summer was an amazing sex slave! Her roleplay was absolutely on point and it kept us both ridiculously aroused. 


She finished serving me by giving me a nice sponge-down bath, before I removed her collar to officially end the scene. 


Summer spoke softly and intimately to me, during my soak. 

"Mistress I don't think I've ever experienced something so hot and so pleasurable in my entire life! Would you please collar me again sometime, and plunder me as you did tonight?" 

"With pleasure Sweetness! You were amazing!" I cooed back to her. 


The bed and the room looked like a crime scene. Shackles and gags strewn about, pussy stained sheets and high heels flung onto the floor. If only I had a cleaning lady, I thought to myself with a devious chuckle. 

We watched a few episodes of Vikings on Netflix (haha), before drifting off to sleep in each other's arms. 

By morning, Summer was shaking me awake, frantically whispering with a panicked look on her face. 

"Andrea, I hear someone downstairs!!"

She was totally freaking out.

"Is today Saturday?" I asked her, awoken from my blissful sleep. She replied that it was, still in fight or flight mode with her eyes widening. 

"Oh that's just sissy Tiffany huni, go back to sleep. He comes here every weekend for chores and feminization".

Summer grabbed my tummy, tickled me and giggled. 

"Well that scared the shit outta me Mistress!"

"Sorry bunny, I forgot he was due to arrive this morning. On maid weekends he typically gets dropped off by his girlfriend quite early, already dressed and made-up for me". I explained too her. 

"Oh this I've gotta see!” Summer excitingly jumped out of bed. 

"I can smell the coffee on, we might as well get up Summer". I led her by the hand downstairs. 


"Summer, you remember Tiffany?" 

I introduced them again, mainly just to humiliate my sissy slave. 

"Of course I do Mistress!"

"Hi Tiffany, you look pretty today!" Summer praised and Andrew blushed. 


I dismissed Tiffany to the corner, into a kneel, while Summer and I reminisced about the events of last night. I'm sure Tiffany's locked-up little "clit" was throbbing against the confines of his chastity cage, having to listen to our tales of pillaging Summer's "village".

"Mistress, do you remember when you fucked me with your big toe last night? I was in that kneel position with my ass in the air? That was really fuckin' hot! I felt so dirty and ashamed”.

Summer blurted out. 

I laughed out loud. "Oh ya, we did that, didn't we?" 


I summoned the sissy over and presented a foot for him. 

"Tiffany, these toes were literally in Summer's pussy last night. Then they went into her mouth".


He groaned out loud and gasped warm breath onto my foot in a whimper of defeat. 

"Don't forget my shoes too, sissy".


"Would you like some dippy eggs with toast Summer?" 

"Please, Mistress”. Summer sounded delighted. 

"Tiffany". I one-word commanded him with just his sissy name.  


"Mistress I love this lifestyle, will you teach me how to be a Dominatrix?" 

Summer innocently asked of me, as we continued chatting.  

Awww! What a sweetheart she was!


I told her she has already been learning, learning through her own submission. I kissed her lips deeply.


Tiffany performed a little curtsy and served our breakfast like a good sissy maid. He better curtsy when entering a room we're in, if he knows what's good for him. 

We finished up and actually ended up back in my bed (imagine that).  

Tiffany at least got to watch us fuck this time, not just hear our stories about it! Haha



Such a good sissy! 

Mistress Andrea

xoxo

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmmmmm what an incredibly hot scene with Mistress and Summer. Loved the forced scenes.
And how delightful to see Tiffany in the morning, serving them both!

Anonymous said...

Mistress Andrea, your words are arousing and make my poor pussy ache. I couldn't help myself, I rubbed my clit, cumming as Summer licked your asshole.
Thank you for my cum, Mistress.

Mistress Andrea said...

A very nice compliment young lady, thank you. However, you should be asking permission to masturbate and cum to one of my lezdom scenes with Summer no?

I'll be sure to tell her she has a fan, and what the fan did while picturing her skilled tongue up my butt.

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry Mistress Andrea. 😞
Next time, I will ask permission to cum. And I'm sure there will be a next time!!

Mistress Andrea said...

That's a good girl!

LouisaIsabella said...

Something of an exabitionist I see. 😉 you're definitely adding to my fantasies. Haha

The Fetish Factory

Continued from:  Tyler Scott **Caution. This story contains intense CNC (consensual non consent) content told by our A.I. generated version ...