Friday, December 30, 2022

Darwinist Domination

Continued from: Domina Debut

Any pathetic male who willingly requests my services, knows very early on that they can kiss their orgasms goodbye. Conventional orgasms with their penis that is. 

Ladies, in a vanilla relationship, after your two minutes of penetrative sex with no release for you and your man cums inside you, what does he do next? 

Gets the eff outta there or falls asleep. Am I right? 

Nature is fighting against you. He's just spread his seed to reproduce the population and now, like an ape, he's not interested in you anymore. He needs to go find another receptacle for his seed or falls into that post-orgasmic slump.

Control when and how he cums, deny him orgasm or better yet, get yourself an inescapable chastity device like I use with all my silly male clients.

Don't even begin "training" him, until he's been locked up for 14 days, minimum! You can tease the fuck out of him, maybe give him your asshole or feet, but nothing more. 

You'll begin to see changes in his attentiveness, attitude and behaviour. More pleasant, more helpful around the house and more willing to dote on you. All this will go away the moment he has hand-sex.

You're down on the couch watching your Hallmark Christmas movies on the W-Channel, and he's "gone to bed early", so he can jerk off to my blog and images of me. So take away his ability to masturbate.


After 14 days you're making him go down on you daily, after 30 he's licking your asshole while you use a vibrator and by day 60, you've got him in panties under his business attire and he's begging for your strap-on. 

Such is the peril of poor Kyle here, as I helped Mistress Summer to debut as my well-trained Dominatrix.

 

This is a heterosexual male. Yet he has a realistic dildo in his mouth while he jerks off another. How is this possible? 

Well, he took a pretty good beating and begged to be raped by Summer and I, but to understand the true underpinnings of this emasculating submission, go back to the start of this post and read it through again. 

How humiliating! He thinks if he does a good job for Summer and I, I might unlock his caged penis. I might...but he hasn't taken enough dick yet. 

I asked Summer if she was ready to fuck. A term that had new meaning for her. This was the first time she had ever tried dungeon Dominatrix play.

She did not disappoint!

Look at my little sniper in action!

We finished off poor Kyle with a doggy, spit-roast. Can you believe he's paying $900 for this?! Cripes. 

What was it again? 67 days in his cock cage, with no cumming, limited erections and no masturbation? I wondered if his penis would even work anymore? 

I thought we'd better find out. Summer and I took him to my bedroom and I unlocked his penis. We set him up in a position where he could give himself a facial. 

When I DO allow an unlocking, the orgasm always has to be humiliating and shameful. 

Summer and I encouraged him to masturbate and cum onto his face and into his open mouth. It was dreadfully humiliating!

I wasted no time in getting him locked back up, while his spooge dripped from his face and lips. 

Summer and I celebrated with a kiss. I told her she did fantastic. Her response: 

"I fuckin' love this, Ma'am!!" 


Mistress Andrea 


xoxo


Continued in: Bella's Age Regression Kink


 



 




 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a humiliating cum for the poor slave. I like your ideas Mistress Andrea!

Mistress Andrea said...

I have a very good feeling that this poor submissive boy will soon be a sissy slave. Summer needs a frilly pink, lace and ruffled maid for her condo.

Once that occurs, the only cumming, if he can, will be from anal.

SissyLenaFr said...

this submissive was lucky enough to be able to masturbate
too bad he had to relieve himself in her mouth
no waste

The Fetish Factory

Continued from:  Tyler Scott **Caution. This story contains intense CNC (consensual non consent) content told by our A.I. generated version ...