Wednesday, December 21, 2022

Spent the Night in a Chastity Belt

Continued from: Anal Only

Yes, I actually went through with it. I made Summer sleep in her chastity belt, cradled in my arms. This was of course, after I made her go down on me for hours, suck on my toes, lick my soles and tongue my bare asshole. 

The chastity belt definitely made her tongue more eager, which I expected would occur. At the end of the night I put her in a little, MDLG top and sheer, ruffled ankle socks, to help with her feelings of vulnerability. 

As we awoke in the morning, she started right into the whining. 

"Mistress!! My pussy aches so badly for you"! She whined and whimpered in my arms. 

"Would you like to go back to the dungeon my slave, to see if we can deal with that ache"? I asked her. 

"Fuck Mistress! Yes please, please make me beg for you!" She desperately pleaded with me.

"How about some breakfast first?" I cooed to to my little pet. 


Summer was proudly displaying some lovely welts on her bare bottom, from yesterday. I had decided to keep her bum bare this morning, so I could enjoy the view off her fading whip marks. 


I made us both breakfast and we sat and chatted about the session yesterday, what she thought of the dungeon space and all the devious apparatus. 


She expressed a renewed interest in wanting to become a Dominatrix, after her experience yesterday. She wanted to peg male slaves, have them slobbering over her Flight Attendant heels and sniffing her hosed feet while they jerked off for her. 

I have several male clients who are looking for a two-Domme experience or a dual-Disciplinarian experience, I suggested to her that maybe we start there. 

She seemed overjoyed. 

After breakfast I took Summer to the shower and helped her wash her locked-up pussy. I showed her how the shower head can spray through the screening over her pussy, for a good rinse off. This was very humiliating and shameful for her, as she has been forced to pee through the screening since yesterday when I locked her up. The flow of water onto her throbbing clit however, had her gasping and moaning for attention. 


That led to a passionate make-out session in the shower and Summer trying to rub herself off, through her chastity belt. She was so sexually frustrated! I had her right where I wanted her!


After I dried her off I left Summer fully naked, wearing only her chastity belt with not a padlock key in sight. 

I helped her with her hair and makeup, then added the collar I wanted her in for today. She stood in a submissive posture for me, on her toes, while I gave her my instructions. 


"Summer, I'd like you to go down to the dungeon, over by the St. Andrew's cross and select a whip that you want used on you, do you understand?"

"Yes Mistress", she whimpered out. 

"When I enter the dungeon, you will be kneeling, holding the whip with your eyes down yes?" I went on. 

"Yes Mistress Andrea". Summer's tone was much sharper now. 

"You will respond to the title of slave or slut only, do I make myself clear?" I winked at her when I said this. She knows I'd never actually call her that under ANY other circumstance. But I know it makes her extra hot during a scene. 


I let her anticipation build for awhile and her heartrate increase, as I took my time dressing for her. 


As I clicked toward her, she softly spoke. 

"May I have this one please Ma'am?" And she held out the whip of her choosing. 


I got Summer strictly bound to the cross, stretched and forced up onto her toes, as I ran the whip across her shoulders, then her back. 

I could see that she was trembling in anticipation. Just then, I caught a glimpse of a crystal-clear strand of pre-cum, drip from the chastity housing and slowly cascade downwards, creating a little droplet on the floor. 

I'll have her lick that up after, I have work to do at the moment. 

I stood close behind her and spoke very calmly and softly to her.  

"When you are ready for a lash of the whip my slave, say...strike".


She swallowed the lump in her throat and there was a long pause. 

Eventually, her quivering voice spoke, in almost a whisper. 

"Strike".


Another small delay while she processed the first lash, and she spoke again. 

"Strike". 


We carried on this way for some time. I didn't assign a number of lashes or tell her to stop. Summer continued to just say "strike", until I felt she had enough. 


I released her from the cross, and called her over to my seated position. 

"Rub your crotch on my boot, slut". I commanded. 



As I expected, she left a nice little wet trail across the toe of my stiletto boot. I had her kneel and lick it from the leather. I then made her use her tongue to clean the little pussy droplets off the floor.


"Mmm, good, good, my naughty slave". 

Summer was extremely humiliated and embarrassed, yet I knew that would only make her clit throb even harder. My own pussy, was letting me know she needed some attention too!

I helped her into a queening position on the chair and had her lick my asshole for the next little while. I toyed my pussy to a lovey orgasm, then a second, with Summer's tongue up my butt. 


After the two orgasms, when everything is contracted and tight and pulsating within me, I want dick in me! 

I had an idea, which would only humiliate Summer even further, allowing her to continue to spiral into slavery. 


I re-bound Summer and put a dildo gag in her mouth, then a dildo attachment on her chastity belt. I think she was quite shocked there was such a thing as a dildo gag. 

"There, all set my slave girl", I perked up to say. 


I stood over Summer and directed her head toward me, her mouth-dildo entered my pussy and I started to enjoy the sensation I was wanting so badly after my orgasms. 

We changed positions into something a little more embarrassing for Summer. 


"That's it slave slut! Fuck me. I want to feel your nose dab my asshole with each thrust". I instructed her. 

This was so hot and gawd it felt so good. 


I flipped positions a few times and eventually ended up feeling her nose, dabbing my asshole again. I leaned in to suck the cock attached to her chastity belt. 


I needed to get that cock nice and wet, so I could rotate between her face dildo and ride her chastity dildo. 


We moved up to the bed and she entered me from behind, now with a lovely view of my ass.


Ohhh she fucked me good and hard! Her little button nose, continuing to dab against my beautiful, puckered asshole. 

She was so eager and had some much sexual stamina. I might never unlock her at this rate!


Mistress Andrea

xoxo

Continued in: Shall I Unlock Her?







 





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How exciting to see you a retun Summer to the dungeon. Especially exhilarating forcing her to say strike. I wonder how many strikes she would have asked for, if you hadn't stopped her.
My own pussy ached for relief when you instructed Summer to further degrade herself, licking her own precum from your boot and the floor.
I rubbed my aching clit until I came. Now my own pussy lips are soaked, having cum from Summer's degrading acts.Thank you for my cum Mistress Andrea.

Mistress Andrea said...

Always happy to satisfy a fan. Thank you for being a follower and being polite.

I'll certainly let Summer read your comment and know that a fan of hers / ours, orgasmed to her humiliating dungeon experience.

The Fetish Factory

Continued from:  Tyler Scott **Caution. This story contains intense CNC (consensual non consent) content told by our A.I. generated version ...