Thursday, December 8, 2022

Horny as Fuck!

Continued from: Cassandra Knows Everything

...and the storyline of Summer the Flight Attendant: Summer leaving for work

****

Well I didn't plan this one out very well. Bella and Cassandra have left, and after their shocking little exchange, I'm horny as fuck now! Sitting here alone. 

I should have made Bella go down on me after her spanking. I haven't really discussed forced-bi with her yet though. I bet her naughty little tongue would be extremely eager, under threat of a hard strapping. 

Yum! I can picture it now...

Speaking of yummy, Summer should be back from Atlanta by now, she won't take much convincing to come over. I wonder what's she's up to? 

Fingers crossed! 






She IS home! And she was just out for a run. Look at what the little sex-fiend sends me back! I better go get dressed and cleaned up for her. 


 Summer loves being given direction, being praised by me and she especially adores being called a "good girl". When she arrived she had followed my direction perfectly. She was in a black satin robe, very short, and stunning patent heels with ankle straps. 


Gawd I fuckin' missed her. When I kissed her goodbye last week, before she had to go to work, I made sure to transfer some of her perfume from her neck onto the tip of my nose. I was caressed and tormented by her scent for at least 24 hours, before it finally faded. 

Mmmm, there was that scent again! A person's sense of smell is the closest human sense associated to memory. The memories of our night together came flooding back, I could feel it between my legs. My clit was throbbing! 


I ran my hands over the cool satin of her robe and cupped her muscular yet juicy ass cheeks. I gave her a quick smack to the bum and asked her if she was a good girl while she was away. 

"No Ma'am, I was naughty!" She cutely squeaked out, and pouted her bottom lip. I spun her around and pulled her bottom lip into my mouth. 


"Naughty huh? Tell me young lady". I inquired. 

"Well you know Mistress, how San Francisco has a rather robust kink and fetish community?" She innocently began to explain. 

"Well I went into a few shops and....ummm....bought some things Ma'am". 

Now I was really curious... 

"Mmmm. Such as?" I urged her to continue. 

"I bought some leather items, harnesses, a gag. Naughty things Mistress. Like nipple clamps and butt plugs". 

She said this so cute and bashfully. Her face blushed. I wanted to nibble her perky little tits she was so cute! 

"Hopefully your luggage wasn't searched you bad girl!" I giggled as I said this, then we both giggled. 


As I poured us a drink I explained to her that this wouldn't constitute naughty behaviour. In-fact I was quite pleased with her eagerness and initiative. However I also knew what she was trying to do and what she wanted. I thought about how best to play this one out. 

"Young lady, do you think there was a risk that Customs would check your luggage and see ass plugs and ball gags and think you're a huge perv?"

 I used a stern, motherly tone with her. 

"Yes Ma'am, it was very careless of me". 

She continued to pout and play into this naughty little girl role. 

"When we finish our drinks young lady, I want you up in my bedroom, kneeling at the end of the bed to wait for me. I'll be up in a little while, do you understand?" 

These instructions were purred to her a little more seductively. 

"Yes Mistress Andrea", as she shot up straight in her chair like a soldier coming to attention. 

“Good girl!”

“There's been some renovations and re-decorating of my room, since the last time you saw it young lady. I think you'll like it".

As we sat and sipped and chatted about her flights, she asked me why I re-decorated my bedroom.

"I started binge-watching Vikings on Netflix, huni. I enjoyed seeing these badass, Scandinavian women, wearing battle-braids, fucking whomever they wanted, chicks, dudes. They’d put down the sword and armour and fuck on floors adorned in furs, with a crackling fire in the background. I dunno. I just liked the style of it all". 

We giggled again. Summer finished her drink.

"I'll head up and wait for you Mistress", Summer eagerly whispered to me... 


I gave her about ten minutes alone, to anticipate what was coming. Then she heard my heel-clicks coming up the stairs and across the hardwood toward her. Each click made her heart pound. I saw her chest rise and fall as the pace of her breathing increased. 

"Whatever shall I do with you young lady!" I seductively spoke. 


She knew this was a question that didn't require an answer. She kept her eyes lowered and demeanour submissive, as I clicked around her, admiring her beauty. 


"I'm going to collar you Summer. It doesn't mean you're mine forever or you're my property. It simply means you're mine tonight!"

Summer groaned out loud. Obviously loving where this just went. Loving the fact she belonged to me for the night, as a sex slave. 


The collar was leather, suede lined and had black lace trim around the base of it and a strict metal ring at the front. I attached it around Summer's neck and fastened the buckle. 

"Go kneel in the corner slave girl. I'm going to light the fireplace". 

I guess I was feeling more like a badass Shield-Maiden now, given my new décor! Ordering Summer around was rolling off my tongue way too easily tonight. And she was loving every minute of it. 


When I had the fire crackling, our backdrop for a night of Viking lezdom, I peeled a layer off and released Summer from the corner. She dropped her robe to the floor when I ordered it and knelt at my feet. 

I attached leather ankle and wrist cuffs that matched her collar and complimented her on how fuckin' sexy she looked. 


In her very best damsel-in-distress voice, Summer spoke while keeping her head bowed. 

"Are you going to rape and pillage me Mistress?" 

I bit my lip, trying my hardest not to giggle out loud. It was exactly what I wanted to hear but it was just so cute and unexpected, coming from her. 


"Why yes, I am slave! I'm going to take whatever I want". I played along, staying in character. 

I snapped my fingers and pointed toward the fireplace, gesturing for Summer to crawl over to the furs. 


She knelt into a very good slave pose, arching her back and presenting her holes for me. 

"Please Ma'am! Take what you wish, just don't hurt me!" 

Summer desperately cried out, playing into her character quite well. Gawd! This was a hot scene! Summer is beyond amazing. I needed her tongue so badly!


I wasted no time in getting my damsel, shackled to my bed and feeling completely captive.


FUCK!!

There's the tongue I missed so much. 

"Make me cum, make me cum slave! Or you'll be punished!" 
 

I came almost instantly onto Summer's lips, it was such a powerful orgasm. I allowed her a little air and some time to catch her breath. 

"Please don't harm me Madam! I'll do anything if you just let me go!" Summer yelled out to me, in her best roleplay yet. Fuck that was so hot to hear!  

I grabbed her hair and forced her mouth back on my soaking pussy and in no time flat, she had me shaking and cumming again. 


Jesus! This is going to be a wild night! 


Mistress Andrea

xoxo

Continued in: Rise and reign










 







4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to read the rest of this amazing night!

Mistress Andrea said...

It's coming right up!

Mistress Andrea
xoxo

LouisaIsabella said...

Mmmmm, I love the primal elements and when Summer asked if you were "going to rape and pillage" her 🤤🤤🤤

Mistress Andrea said...

Just a sprinkle of CNC play in there

The Fetish Factory

Continued from:  Tyler Scott **Caution. This story contains intense CNC (consensual non consent) content told by our A.I. generated version ...