Friday, December 23, 2022

Cassandra checks her Mother into the Spanking Facility

Continued from: Now Boarding

As detailed in the last few posts, I had a fantastic few days with Summer. It was predominately heavy BDSM scenes the entire time, mixed with snuggles afterwards. 

She's gone back to work and I left her a little homework task involving her worn pantyhose, as described in this post: Selling her Flight Attendant nylons.

As for me, I had to go back to work too. Many clients to see to this week it would appear, as my receptionist Cassandra, had briefed me on over coffee. 


She looked a little extra sinister this morning. 

"Cassie, what's up?" I asked her. 

"Mom has a session booked with you today Ma'am", she told me.

"Oh". I replied, sounding genuinely surprised. 

Cassandra looked a little nervous, but it was hidden behind a devious grin. For anyone just tuning in, Cassandra's mother, Bella, is a client of mine. She books appointments and attends my facility to be spanked, for therapeutic reasons. You can follow the beginnings of the Bella and Cassandra storyline here: Mother and Daughter.

I recently hired Cassandra as my gorgeous and youthful receptionist, to receive my clients and prepare them for their spanking sessions. Her mere presence alone, definitely helps my clients to feel more humiliated and embarrassed, before I take them over my knee. 


I asked her if she was ok with this, with her mother attending for a session and undergoing the dreaded, waiting room ritual I make them all do. 

She said it would be totally fine with her, while sporting a vengeful smile on her face.  

"Alright Cassie, as long as you're ok with this. Confirm the bookings as you always do, your Mom included". I told her. 

"Yes Mistress Andrea", she said, as she clicked away to her desk. 

Way across town, in a gated community, in a giant mansion, Bella's phone rang...


"Mrs. Goth, this is Miss Cassandra from The Facility. I'm calling to confirm that you have an appointment booked with Mistress Andrea at eleven o'clock today?"


"Cassie...?" Bella spoke out, into the other end of the line, as butterflies raged in her stomach. 

"It's Miss Cassandra for today, Mother".

"You have a spanking appointment booked for eleven o'clock today, correct?"

There was a pause on the line, before Bella spoke.

"Yes I do". 

"Yes Miss Cassandra, you mean?" 

"Yes Miss Cassandra". 

Bella must have been so embarrassed and humiliated, having to address her own daughter in dominant and formal title. 

"That's better Mother. You are expected to be showered and made-up, professionally dressed and on time, is that understood Mother?" 

"Yes Miss Cassandra". 

"Oh, and Mother...in my closet there's my old uniform from high school, bring it with you. Ensure you have matching socks and appropriate footwear". 

*bleep*

And the call ended...


I think Cassie was feeling rather confident and pleased with herself, reigning over her mom in such a dominant fashion.

She came to find me in my office, to tell me that she went a little off-script, and added something to the session. I asked what she meant.


"Mom is still coming Mistress, she didn't cancel", Cassie explained. 

"I told Mom to bring my old, catholic school uniform with her. It will fit her. I hope you don't mind that I added this twist Ma'am?" She asked, somewhat nervously. 

"You want your Mommy age regressed and humiliated, then spanked huh?" I asked her. 

"Yes Mistress Andrea", she said gleefully.

"Very well Cassie", I chuckled. 


Eleven o'clock quickly arrived and before Cassandra knew it, her mother crept into the waiting room, closed the door and approached the reception desk. 

"Cassie, can you take me back to Mistress Andrea's office". Bella asked of her daughter. 


"Not so fast Mother! You know the rules here. Just because I work here now, doesn't mean you get a hall pass. Into the locker room with you and strip! And it's MISS CASSANDRA, Mother!

"Mistress will be hearing about your disobedience today!"

Cassie scolded, quite harshly. 

Accepting her defeat, and likely some serious consequences for not obeying the rules of the facility, Bella hung her head and replied to her daughter, before slinking off into the locker room like a scolded puppy.

"Yes Miss Cassandra". Is there anyone else in there?" 

"Yes Mother, a young man named Edward". 

Bella groaned in shame. 


Several minutes later, Bella emerged from the locker room first, absolutely mortified that she was now fully naked in this setting, with her daughter present. 


"Alright Mother, you know what happens next. Lets get you accessorized and displayed for Mistress Andrea", Cassie declared. 


Bella's face with burning with embarrassment, as her daughter took her by the arms and led her over to one of the waiting room chairs. 

"Open, Mother", Cassandra ordered. So she could apply a waiting ball gag. 


Bella was on the verge of tears, the humiliation building inside of her was becoming too much to handle. 

It didn't seem to bother Cassandra, who continued her preparation, binding her Mother's wrists, then applying the spreader-bar, to fully expose Bella's pussy to the room. 


"There, all set Mother". Cassandra happily spoke in a cheerful tone, which only degraded her mother further. 


Cassandra then went to get Edward, inspecting the security of his chastity device, before getting him into the waiting room ritual as well. 


She sat and typed an instant message to Mistress, who was waiting in her office. 

"They're all ready for you Ma'am. Mom brought my old school uniform with her, it's in the locker room". 

...

Mistress typed back. 

"Excellent Cassie, thank you. Set a timer for 20 minutes. Then release your Mom and have her change into your uniform". 

"Bring her to my office once she'll all set. Oh...and have her do her hair in pigtails for me plz. xoxo" 

When the 20 minutes of exposed shame had ended, Cassandra removed the bondage from her mother and directed her into the locker room with the new instructions. 

"Oh and Mother", Cassandra said. "Mistress wants your hair in pigtails". 

All Bella could do was whimper and obey at this point. She felt like she was in enough trouble as it was. 

"Yes Miss Cassandra", she sniffled out, holding back tears. 

A while later, Bella emerged from the locker room, looking very embarrassed and nervous. Cassie's old school uniform was a bit snug, and a bit short in a few places, but otherwise fit. 


"See, I knew it would fit", Cassie spoke out loud. 

"Take a seat Mother, I'll see if Mistress is ready for you". 


That time Edward definitely heard Cassandra say "Mother". Bella started wiping tears from her cheeks a sniffing a snotty nose. 


"Mistress, Mrs. Goth is ready for you Ma'am". Cassie said into the phone as her mom listened on. 

I told Cassie to bring her right in. 



I asked Cassandra if everything went smoothly at check-in. Cassie decided to rat-out her mom and tell me that she had been a little reluctant to obey the rules of check-in. 

"Oh she was, was she?" I purred out, telling Bella to stand at attention when I am speaking.

Cassandra was just about to head out of my office when she turned back to ask me something. 

"Mistress, can I leave your office door open?" 

Cassandra deviously asked.



"Of course you may sweetheart!" I chirped. 

Bella, now fully in tears, cried out at the thought of such further humiliation. 

"Mistress No!!!" 

And with that...Cassandra left the room, propping my door wide open. 



Mistress Andrea

xoxo




























3 comments:

LouisaIsabella said...

You can almost feel Bella's humiliation. It makes me feel a little embarrassed for her. 🤭🤭😳😳

SissyLenaFr said...

bella is very humiliated by her daughter
it seems that Cassandra wants revenge on her mother
making her wear a school uniform like a little girl reinforces Bella's humiliation

Mistress Andrea said...

Could you imagine the sick-stomach butterflies feeling?

The Fetish Factory

Continued from:  Tyler Scott **Caution. This story contains intense CNC (consensual non consent) content told by our A.I. generated version ...