Wednesday, December 21, 2022

Shall I Unlock Her?

Continued from: Spent the Night in Chastity

When we left off, I had Summer in a dildo gag and a dildo attachment on her chastity belt. I was making her fuck my pussy in a variety off positions, offering some lovely views of my asshole for her, which she had also tasted this morning. 

Her dildos had since been removed and I presently had her in the locked cage, under my bed. She was forced to listen to me masturbate above, while her throbbing pussy remained off limits, under lock and key. 

Ok...Ok...I've tortured her enough, I know!

It's high time I get this pussy of hers unlocked and force a few orgasms, until she's begging me not to make her cum again.


I set up a devious little predicament for her and put Summer in shackles. When everything was in place and she was secured, I turned on the Hitachi that dangled against her clit. She was almost instantly begging me to cum, which I permitted. 

After her first orgasm, I made things a little more challenging for her. 

The Hitachi continued to buzz away on her swollen clit, as I began to cane the soles of her feet. 

She was soon crying out, "please may I cum Mistress!!"

I allowed it. 

I could tell her pussy was becoming increasingly sensitive, she began to squirm and try to push the wand away with her legs. 

I gave Summer about a 30-minute break, in the cage, shackled so she could not touch her pussy on her terms. 

This was the first time I actually left her alone in the dungeon, caged and captive. It might not bode well with her Mommy issues, but we'll see how it goes. 

As I suspected, she didn't like being left alone, in captivity. She hugged me and told me this, but then said it made her really aroused again, to be so helpless. 

"Do you need to safeword huni?" I asked her caringly. 

"No Mistress", she purred. 

I got Summer back into a bondage predicament and we did a few more forced orgasms with a wand, before we finally left the dungeon space. 

One more for her, back in the bedroom. 

Two more for me!



Then we went for a nice soak. Summer made sure I was warm and settled, before she got in with me. 


We did some lovely aftercare and debriefed all aspects of her session. She loved every minute of it, were the words she used. 

We lit a fire and snuggled into the furs on the couch. 

"Mistress, *giggle*, I have an idea for our next session. Something I've had a fantasy about for while". Summer adorably explained to me. 

"It has to do with something that goes on at work sometimes, Mistress". she further explained. 

“At the airline?” I asked.

She leaned in for a snuggle and whispered her session idea into my ear. 


"Really!!??" I blurted out.


"People actually pay for that?" 



Mistress Andrea

xoxo

Continued in: Now Boarding


2 comments:

LouisaIsabella said...

Nothing like forced orgasms. 🤤🤤🤤💦💦

SissyLenaFr said...

Summer seems to really enjoy her sessions with you mistress
the dungeon tools are very effective

The Fetish Factory

Continued from:  Tyler Scott **Caution. This story contains intense CNC (consensual non consent) content told by our A.I. generated version ...