Thursday, December 15, 2022

A Star is Born

Continued from: Cassandra's Summer School

"Please Mistress, don't punish me! I'm sorry I was snooping about. I was just curious about the locked rooms".

Cassandra pleaded with me, after I had caught her in a locked area of my facility. Moreover, she was on the stripper pole with half her uniform off and had slutty music blaring in the background.

I actually didn't care. In fact I wanted her to discover this room, she's a dancer after all. I know she's not in a snooty, Performing Arts School for exotic dance, but she must have some moves, I thought to myself. 

I wanted to find out. 

But first I thought I've have a little fun with her, and pretended she was in deep trouble.  

"Young lady! What were you doing?" I tried to sound cross with her. 

"Mistress...I'm sorry. I was just dancing a little", she embarrassingly squeaked out.

"Hmmpf". I huffed. 

"Wait here young lady, kneel. I'll be right back". I said, as I pointed to a spot on the floor. 


I clicked away into my office to fetch one of the school canes. Then returned to Cassandra, swooshing the cane through the air. 


I found her in a perfectly submissive kneel. She had learned a lot from my clients, quietly observing from her reception desk. 

Look at the terrified little cutie!


"Mistress please no! Not the cane Ma'am", she desperately pleaded with me, as I flexed the cane in my hands. 


I continued my masquerade, as the butterflies raged on in Cassandra's tummy. I stood up and told her to turn, bend over, and touch the toes of her Mary Janes.

Just as she was about to obey, I stopped the whole sequence of events. 

"On second thought young lady. Rather than caning you for sneaking into this private dance studio of mine, perhaps you could show me what you were doing when I walked in on you", I suggested. 

I set the cane down and started to be goofy with her. 

"This is my dance space, this is your dance space"...I tried to sound serious while holding back the giggles. 


Cassandra burst out laughing. Now realizing that the whole caning narrative was a ruse. 

"You do kinda have hungry eyes right now Mistress! But his room doesn't look like it's designed for learning the Tango". 

"I'm glad you stumbled across this room sweetheart, you may use it whenever you wish. Now...show me something that isn't the Tango".

I seductively purred to her, while sitting back on the loveseat and flexing the cane. 

She looked a little shocked. "Ummm, yes Ma'am. Like right now, in my school uniform?"

"Mmm hmm", I purred. 

"You're still on your lunch break for another twenty minutes".

Cassandra began to move her hips to the rhythm of the beat in the background. She knew she was sexy and had an amazing body, so she began to celebrate this. I settled in to enjoy the view. 

After a few moments, the little kitten did a stripper-walk right over to me, and continued her performance. 

"That's a good girl!" I praised her. 

"Now lose the skirt", I demanded.

Fearing she was still in jeopardy of being punished, Cassandra reluctantly removed her tartan skirt and cast it aside. Her bum cheeks, peeking out of her panties, still had some glow from her maintenance spanking this morning.  

She continued her sensual and arousing little dance for me, wiggling her juicy butt, right in my face.

She even plopped her naughty little arse right onto my lap and started gyrating her bum into my crotch. 

The little kitten was actually giving me a lap dance!

She leaned back into my chest, the scent of her shampoo and lovely hair was all around me. She began to seductively whisper to me. 

"Mistress there was something I wanted to tell you the other day, something I was too embarrassed to admit", she said. 

"Go on sweetie, what is it?" I encouraged her. 

"Remember when I told you that being punishment-spanked was horrible and I hated every second of it, at the time?" Cassandra recounts her punishment

"Yes I remember huni", I softly spoke to her, allowing her room to open up. 

Cassandra continued her lap dance while whispering into my ear...

"That night Mistress, when I looked at my bum in the mirror and could still feel the heat off my cheeks, and the ridges of welts...I got really aroused for some reason".

"Mistress...I....may have...

"Mistress, I relieved myself, while picturing being spanked". She finally said. 

She peeled herself off my lap, bending fully at the waist to touch her toes. 

"Was that naughty of me to do Ma'am", she innocently and seductively teased. 

"It's totally natural to feel the way you did Cassandra", I reassured her.

"But you really should be asking my permission, before you masturbate". I warned, as I tapped her on the bum with my cane. 

Cassandra glided over to the pole, and spun to face me in a fluid, rhythmic, motion. 

She deliberately pouted her lip, then spoke:

"I got really aroused again this morning Mistress, after my maintenance spanking". 

Cassandra then slipped her panties off and playfully tossed them in my direction. 

"See for yourself Mistress", as she continued to work the pole. 

Ohhh what a little sex doll! I thought to myself. She's so brazen and bold! 

She saw me spread the inner gusset of her panties open to have a look. The delicate, cotton crotch was completely soaked with her embarrassing arousal. 

I stood and approached her, wrapping an arm around her waist. 

"You certainly ARE a naughty girl Cassie! How do you explain those panties over there?" I took on a strict tone with her. 


"I don't know Mistress!" She whined out. 

"I don't know why this arousal is happening to me, during something so painful and humiliating Ma'am".

I didn't answer her. Maybe I couldn't, not knowing the answer myself. I decided to capitalize on Cassie's excited state instead.  

"Your dancing makes ME aroused, young lady", I purred to her. 

Without saying a word she took it upon herself to slip my dress up and off, over my head. I leaned back into the pole and watched Cassandra kneel without hesitation. 


She began to lick my pussy overtop of my pantyhose. The sensation of her wet tongue, combined with the soft nylon, felt incredible!

Cassandra had an extremely eager little tongue! 

We moved over to the pool table for more stability. She knelt and continued to massage my clit through my nylons. 


Cassandra treated me to a lovely and powerful orgasm, right into my pantyhose. 


I figured I would return the favour with a nice, deep fucking of her sweet little pussy. The pussy that had betrayed her so badly during her spankings. 


I fucked her roughly, while asking her how her cunt can get so aroused from being spanked and humiliated. 

I continued to speak as if I was punishing her pussy for the shameful, involuntary reactions she experienced. 


It was certainly a shame-fucking.

I made her cry out loud that her pussy, not her, was naughty, and that it needed to be taught a lesson; which I was currently and vigorously doing. 

"Please fuck my naughty cunt Ma'am. Teach it a good lesson for me Mistress!" She wailed out as she shuddered through a powerful orgasm. 


When I pulled out, she guided me over the couch on her own and had me sit. 

"Here Mistress, let me clean you up", she said in a breathy tone. 


Such slutty and beautiful initiative! What an absolute dream this little one was! Cleaning her own pussy juice from the length of my strap-on. 

When Cassandra got herself back into her full uniform, I used my stern tone to jokingly say, "I think your lunch break ran a little long young lady, don't you?" 


She giggled and blushed. 

"Ohhh Mistress!" 

"Do you think I could dance for you every Monday Mistress, on my lunch break?" She innocently asked. 

"Mmmm", I purred with delight. 

"Of course you can sweetie. Now lets get you back to class". 

"Yes Ma'am, thank you Ma'am!" 


Just wait until I show her the other locked room!

Mistress Andrea

xoxo































4 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a naughty little vixen!

Mistress Andrea said...

Yes she certainly is! A maintenance spanking every Monday might help. or it might make things worse! We shall see.

LouisaIsabella said...

I'm surprised that she was allowed to be so bold in her actions towards Mistress Andrea. I was expecting for her to take control of what Cassie was allowed to do.

Mistress Andrea said...

As you'll see as you continue reading, Cassie is a bit of a wildcard

The Fetish Factory

Continued from:  Tyler Scott **Caution. This story contains intense CNC (consensual non consent) content told by our A.I. generated version ...