Wednesday, December 28, 2022

Summer gets Punished by the Pilot

Continued from: Listening to Mom get spanked

This is the picture Summer posted on the internet of her foot, while offering her well-worn stockings for sale, at the reasonable cost of $28.00 USD. 

The caption she used for the photo was: 

"Need a foot rub. Just finished a roundtrip from YYZ to LAX".

She added follow-up photos of herself, in her sexy Flight Attendant uniform, wearing her high heels and a final one of her bare toes. Summer was in-fact, blessed with extremely pretty and sexy feet. She knows this and will typically do anklets and toe rings, sandals and strappy heels to show them off. 

Hell, I've even had her toes in my mouth before and they truly are like little candies! Mouthwatering. 

I knew she was back home now so I thought I'd text her about her upcoming scene. I had everything arranged and designed perfectly. 



I added the taxi element to increase the realism of her scene and I even booked us all a hotel room. I wanted her to feel like she actually just left the airport in some destination city and was being taken to the flight crew, hotel room. 

I told her to ensure she's fully dressed in her work attire and to bring her carry-on also, with a few pairs of hosiery inside. 

"My friggen heart is pounding Mistress!" Was her reply. 

Followed by, "you did this all for me? xoxo" 

I made sure she was aware a male she did not know, would be involved in this scene. We actually had a full phone conversation about that, so I had the opportunity to assure her it was safe and that she would be safe. 

She was totally fine with it and totally fine if sex acts became involved. What a little tramp! Hehe. (I'll have to flog her good and hard in the dungeon, for that one). 

I told her to wait for my text in the morning, that I'd be "in character" when I send it and it will officially represent the beginning of her scene. 

By 9:30 the next morning, I was at the hotel with our "pilot". He was the older gentleman named Clint, from the previous story. He also has a huge, female foot fetish, so given the subject matter of this scene, the role was perfect for him. Once Clint and I were dressed, it was time to text Summer and start her fantasy session. 


 I began with a: 

"Summer this is your First Officer, Andrea. We are distressed in learning of your little side-hobby. The pantyhose thing". 

This banter went back and forth via text, with Summer playing into her role, asking not to be fired and pleading for mercy. 

I finished up with:

Clint and I heard this tiny little mouse-knock on the hotel room door. 


When I answered I think Summer's jaw dropped open, upon seeing the outfit I was in. She was too nervous to giggle but I could tell she wanted to. I gave her a little reassuring wink, which seemed to put her more at ease, before we continued her scene. 

"The Captain is right this way Summer, please come in". 

The two of them settled at the table and Clint began his "script". 

"So you're here to be fired Summer, is this correct?"


He really started scolding her about the reputation of the airline and her sick and perverted side-hobby of selling her used nylons. 

I'm glad I made Summer do this for real and actually sell her stockings after a flight. I could see how real this was to her, by the looks on her face. She looked on the verge of tears. 


The banter and "script" went on for a little bit, until Summer ended up on her knees, begging the pilot not to fire her. 


"Please Captain, no! I need this job. There must be another alternative!" Summer mewed out to him.
 
"I think I might have a solution young lady. First Officer, could you take a seat on the bed please?" Clint spoke with complete swagger and confidence. 


Clint sat and pulled Summer directly across his lap, her pencil skirt pulled tightly across her gorgeous bum. He didn't spank her right away, rather, went off on his own little narrative. 

"A Captain is responsible for the discipline of the crew. This is the same of both ships and aircraft. In the Navy, aboard a ship, the Captain had the right to order floggings and canings of a crew member".

"Should the Captain of an aircraft be permitted to spank his crew in this case, to bring them back in line? First Officer?" Clint looked at me. 

"I'm fine with this", I said bluntly. 

"Summer what do you think, as an alternative to being fired?" I asked her. 

"Yes Ma'am", she replied. 

"Please ask the Captain", I encouraged her. 

"Please Captain, please give me a spanking Sir. I want to keep my job!" Summer pleaded. 

Clint unzipped her tight skirt at the back and with my help, we slipped it off her completely. Summer wore nude pantyhose, French cut, with white satin panties underneath. 


He spanked over her covered bottom, hard and heavy with his muscular palm, all the while scolding her for her behaviour. This went on for quite some time, until I could see Summer legitimately crying. 

We both helped her up and got her to step out of her heels, so we could get her pantyhose and panties off. 

"Are you planning on selling these too young lady?" Clint strictly spoke, waving her nylons in his hand and holding them up to his nose to sniff. 

"Disgusting behaviour for a young lady of mine!" 

Ohhh, there was the Daddy coming out in Clint. 

He then hauled Summer back over his knee.


He only ever used his hand, but was able to administer a very severe and thorough spanking. He looked at me, sensing she had been thrashed enough. I gave him a little nod, confirming he should end the spanking. 

We helped the teary-eyed Flight Attendant to her feet and she rubbed her sore bottom vigorously.


 "Summer, perhaps you should be thanking our Captain, for dealing with you in this manner, rather than firing you?"

"Thank you for punishing me Sir. I'll never sell my used hosiery again", she sniffled out. 

"I meant thank him with your mouth Summer yes, but not using words", I purred to her and winked at her. 

She moaned out loud. "Mmmm, yes Ma'am". 


Mistress Andrea


xoxo


Continued in: Cabin Crew Threesome











  

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

The perfect punishment for such a naughty girl. Begging for her job, then begging to be spanked!
And what a naughty Captain, sniff her hose after he's peeled them off her. Perhaps he's purchased a pair for himself!

Mistress Andrea said...

It sounds like a blossoming little industry. Perhaps I should become Summer's pantyhose pimp?

Run her little business for her while she supplies the photos and the scents? Whip her if she has runs or snags in her hosiery?

Anonymous said...

A delightful side hustle Mistress.

LouisaIsabella said...

I swear the more I read the more things I want to try. Haha. Everything is so hot and sexy. 😏

SissyLenaFr said...

very nice scenario
nice spanking for the little naughty Summer

Mistress Andrea said...

Thank you both

The Fetish Factory

Continued from:  Tyler Scott **Caution. This story contains intense CNC (consensual non consent) content told by our A.I. generated version ...