Monday, December 19, 2022

Anal Only

Continued from: What's the red key for? 

"Well my little slut, it seems that it'll be anal only for you, no?" 

I tormented my sexy and beautiful slave-girl, Summer. 



After picking her up from the airport, sharing a lovely kiss and a drink together, she had now been whipped and flogged, was locked in a chastity belt and enslaved in my sex dungeon. 

Boy, that escalated quickly!


Summer pouted and surveyed the stainless steel, archaic device in the mirror. She noted the generous opening that provided access to her bottom hole, the same opening that would allow for bathroom use.


"Please unlock my pussy Mistress! I'll do anything you want!" She cried out in desperation. 

It was music to my ears, as Summer started planting little kisses on my boots. 

"What's the matter slut? Are you worried that naughty pussy of yours won't get any attention?" I tormented her. 

"That's not entirely true, lay on your back slave, let me show you". I coached her. 

I rubbed the toe of my boot against the front of her chastity belt, which her throbbing clit would no doubt feel, but not a strong enough sensation to orgasm. I made her lick the sole of my other boot while I continued to pester her. 

"Can you feel that my slave?" I teased. 

I put my sole over her lips so all she could do was shake her head in a "no" motion. 

"Here, try this my slut", as I handed her a vibrator. 

Summer ran the Hitachi on high, directly against the metal screening that housed her wet pussy. 

She was so frustrated! Clearly it wasn't working. I already knew it wouldn’t. But having her degrade and humiliate herself like this was enjoyable to watch. 

"Well slave...anal it is I guess?" I matter-of-factly said to her. 

"Beg me nicely my little ass-slut", I encouraged her. 

She sighed out in desperation. 

"Please Mistress, please fuck my asshole, I beg you!" She pleaded out, now shamed and embarrassed of how dirty she was sounding. 

I shackled Summer into the bondage pillory that was next to her and worked a healthy amount of lubricant into her rectum with my fingers. 

The opening in her chastity belt was perfectly sized to accept my strap-on. I watched her face in the mirror wince, then gasp, as I plunged the dildo into her asshole. 

The fucking was steady and deep, she was grunting and making all kinds of beautiful sounds for me. Eventually we returned to the punishment bench where she was originally whipped and flogged. I got her bound in place and spread nice and wide for me. I re-lubricated her asshole and re-entered her.

I told her to start begging me to go deeper, to start crying out that she is an anal slut and loves to take it up the ass. 

I smacked her sharply, on her already whipped bum, to encourage her to be more vocal and degrade herself for my amusement. 

"Please Mistress Andrea! Fuck my asshole please Ma'am, I'm begging you to bugger me!" Summer cried out. 

No safeword was spoken, not even a "yellow" from this little trooper. No orgasm either. Cumming from anal only is difficult, but perhaps a goal for Summer and I to work on.

When I pulled out of her ass, I told her that I would be removing her chastity belt but she was not to touch her pussy. She stated that she understood so I went about unlocking her naughty cunt. 

Once the belt was off I undid the delicate ankle straps of her high heels and removed those also. 

I shackled her up in a stress pose, forced up onto her tippy-toes. I wanted her legs and calves a little exhausted, for the next torture I had planned. 

I stayed close by for her safety, to keep an eye on her, but left her in silence, struggling to remain on her toes. 

When I returned about 20 minutes later, I asked Summer if she has ever heard of a one-bar-prison. 

"No Mistress", she gritted her teeth, feeling the muscle strain in her shoulders and legs. 

I went on to explain. 

"You're basically going to be standing, with your ankles shackled on either side of a pole. At the top of that pole is a large dildo that will be in your pussy. It's very uncomfortable to stand flat-footed, because of the size of the dildo. It's best to be on this device in heels, or try to stay on your toes".

Summer whimpered. I think she was legitimately nervous. I didn't let her put her heels back on either.


Once the dildo was in place she was forced up on her toes once again, to alleviate the pressure on her impaled pussy. I gagged her mouth and settled in to watch her horrible predicament play out.  


Similar to a wooden pony, tip-toe torture, I watched Summer struggle to stay on her toes until her legs tired and her nylon heels touched the floor. When the pressure in her pussy was too much, from the large dildo, she forced herself back up on her toes. 

It was truly beautiful to watch. Her pussy was getting ALL the attention now! Just not enough to orgasm or cum. She was literally being tortured via her naughty cunt. 

After about 25 minutes in this predicament, with me watching. I hissed over to her. 

"Now do you wish that chastity belt never came off slave girl?" 

There was drool from her gag, glistening all down the front of her toned body. She shook her head in a "yes" motion and tried to say "yes Mistress". 

"Would you like another 25 minutes on the tip-toe dildo, or would you like your chastity belt back on?" I tormented. 

She mumbled something through her gag, while beginning to tear-up.

"Was that chastity belt I heard?" I clarified. 

She nodded her head yes. 

I got Summer back into her heels and strapped down to the punishment bench once again. She protested and whined as the chastity belt went back on and she heard the locks click shut. 

If I didn't adore Summer completely and was a really cruel Mistress, I would have locked her into a cage and left her in the dungeon for a few hours, denied and frustrated. But I wanted her tongue! I'm sure her tongue will be very eager tonight, knowing I hold the keys to her orgasms now, literally. 


We ended up leaving the dungeon space and heading to my room. She cuddled into my lap and whimpered. 

"Mistress how long are you going to keep me in this thing?" 

"You need to focus on MY pleasure right now, my slave girl. We'll be going back to the dungeon tomorrow. Until then, the belt stays on!"

"Ohhh Mistress", she whined into my pussy. As she had just knelt to go down on me. 

Bliss! 

Mistress Andrea

xoxo

Continued in: Spent the night in chastity

 

  


 


9 comments:

Anonymous said...

A naughty little anal slut! They will do anything to cum. Make her beg!

Mistress Andrea said...

It sounds like you're speaking from experience, hmm?

Anonymous said...

I have begged to have all my holes used for someone else's pleasure, Mistress Andrea. From experience, I know that a forced cum, while being fucked in the ass, is incredible

Mistress Andrea said...

All holes huh? Three if you're female, two if you're male...then a forced orgasm? Tsk tsk! Very naughty of you!

Anonymous said...

All three of my holes Ma'am.
*lowers eyes I am naughty Mistress. I could use some visits to your facility.

Mistress Andrea said...

What sort of services may I help you with at my facility young lady?

SissyLenaFr said...


with this chastity belt Summer will be ready to do anything to be released
the frustration is really intense

LouisaIsabella said...

You say that it's difficult to cum from anal only? Am I the exception then?

Mistress Andrea said...

Lucky girl!

The Fetish Factory

Continued from:  Tyler Scott **Caution. This story contains intense CNC (consensual non consent) content told by our A.I. generated version ...