Monday, January 30, 2023

Summer moves in with me

Continued from: 


and



Summer and I spent a beautiful three days together in New Orleans, falling deeper and deeper in love with each passing day. We foodie explored, drinkie-explored and took in some of the old-world history of that place. 


French Quarter beignets and café au lait by day, wildly passionate, lezdom sex by night. I'm pretty sure some of the things we were doing in the hotel room at night, would be illegal in Pennsylvania.
 
Hehe. 


The long and short of NOLA, is that we had a blast together! We were in love and we adored each other immensely. This still didn't save her naughty little arse though! I paddled her bare bum right before we left to head to the airport. She was forced to squirm in her airline seat the whole way home, soaking through he little thong all the while.


It was a long enough flight that we had plenty of time to discuss the logistics of being in love with each other. Does she leave a toothbrush at my house now? Does she fully move in? Would she be helping with my clients or enjoying the spoils of dominant life, using and abusing my numerous slaves? 

Anyone who has been a fan of my little Summer from the beginning, knows that she has Mommy issues, she enjoys dressing and behaving more "little" and needs to be cared for like a mdlg relationship. You'll also know that when she needs a spanking she wants it to be REAL, severe, humiliating and for real reasons. She wants actual rules and consequences.

These are some of the factors we discussed on the flight home, eventually arriving at a domestic discipline-type relationship being the best fit for us, with a healthy dollup of age regression and mdlg. The DD lifestyle would always be running in the background with Summer and I, amidst slaves coming and going, sissy maids and adult clients to the Facility.  

Summer was going to move in with me.   


Summer knew she wouldn't have to lift a finger if she didn't want to, there was always a sissy in chastity and a lockable dress to deal with chores, cleaning and all our laundry. We agreed that she would have dominant rights over all of my slaves and sissies, and was willing to help in the dungeon or punishment room, if a client wanted a dual-Domme session.

She was planning on staying with her current airline but would likely just work less shifts. She also had her Flight Attendant, nylon and heels fetish side-business still running, a hobby she was making both she and I gobs of money from!

I set her up and took this one in our hotel room in NOLA. Cha-ching! $$


I think we had it all, the best of every corner of kink that we enjoy and two people in love to enjoy it together! Life was good. 

About a week after New Orleans, I had Bella booked for some anal training. Since she became a collared slave of mine during her official ceremony, she no longer books or dictates when she sees me for discipline and training, I tell her when it's happening. 

A wise person once told me the difference between a submissive and a slave. A submissive has to consent and submit to the dominance of another, every time. A slave only submits once...

Bella was now the latter and for safety purposes we of course had a contract written out. It spells out the terms of how she is required to serve me and what is expected of her. The contract has a 6-month term of renewal. Nothing about how she is used or treated can be negotiated until her maturity date, trumped only by her safeword as an additional layer of safety. It was a good system. Bella confessed once that merely reading her contract, which she does often, makes her gush with arousal and want to masturbate. 

Such a naughty slave girl! 

All of this being said, these are the type of conversations we have now. It seems harsh and aggressive but trust me, she absolutely loves being spoken to like this:


See?...Simple as that. 

Now she has all afternoon and evening to fill with butterflies, worry, fantasize, become aroused, become afraid. The perfect cocktail of emotions for her. 

I asked Summer if she wanted to help and showed her the text exchange. 

She giggled out loud. 

"Hells yes I do! Bella is a smoke-show!" She replied. 

Typically one would be jealous of a comment like that from the person you love, angry even, but not us and she's not wrong. 

Bella IS a fuckin' smoke-show. And she's about to get her asshole violated in my dungeon!


Mistress Andrea


xoxo


Continued in: Bella takes an enema



  






No comments:

The Fetish Factory

Continued from:  Tyler Scott **Caution. This story contains intense CNC (consensual non consent) content told by our A.I. generated version ...